• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 286 of 320 FirstFirst ... 281 284 285 286 287 288 291 ... LastLast
    Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3197

Thread: Kalex' trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,224 Times in 400 Posts

In a business everything is totally depend on owner. if the owner take right steps at right time then nothing can stop him from success. in this business we need to control our emotions because they are a big hurdle between us and successful trading. i know this is not easy easy task for a trader but if we practice in demo account then we can easily develop skills. without self control (emotions) we can't perform good here, even it is difficult to survive for long time.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Kalex (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,253 Times in 897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      In a business everything is totally depend on owner. if the owner take right steps at right time then nothing can stop him from success. in this business we need to control our emotions because they are a big hurdle between us and successful trading. i know this is not easy easy task for a trader but if we practice in demo account then we can easily develop skills. without self control (emotions) we can't perform good here, even it is difficult to survive for long time.
      We indeed need to be real owners as regards of our trading and decisions in the Forex business. We have to carefully control our emotions and utilize less mistake making in our trading as a reason for trading success.
      A good trader always knows how important it is for them to keep up with their practice ans then focus on long term trade results and this is as a result will give better profits and better trading in generally in the future.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

Kalex (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,986 Times in 3,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      When I did not participate in it I was not able to find the thread and I searched all days long but all to no avail but mistakenly I posted just one post in it and I was able to be paid $17! This is good thing and I would try my best to give good answers to some of the questions out there!
      i guess you are right on this, i think the admin is to be blame for this, though they are doing a nice job but the link to the section was well hidden even i also search for a while, when i couldn't find it i just give up, even up till now now there is no direct link , not until i stumble on it on the rules and regulation of the contest, they need to make it more easy for people to find

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Kalex (05-11-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,362 Times in 1,083 Posts

Lightbulb Time and Effort!

Owner is the main investor and surely owner voluntarily take the responsibility because it's there money so they know better then other that how to spend it and where to spend it when & how much if we take a slow but consistent profit in start then we surely earn our desired income in future

"Consistency is king in Forex business Earn less but consistently"

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

Kalex (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (05-09-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,574 Times in 2,715 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Owner is the main investor and surely owner voluntarily take the responsibility because it's there money so they know better then other that how to spend it and where to spend it when & how much if we take a slow but consistent profit in start then we surely earn our desired income in future

No matter how small your profits may look like it is good than being a loser because when you take time to check on it on a longer time then you shall be able to understand that you are losing or making huge money over time. So it is really about how to make it profits become consistent and making sure that the losses are cut short too!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Kalex (05-11-2018), loveyo (05-10-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,175 Times in 2,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Me made some decent profit from the prize amount i got for best answer on 24/4/2018

Now me thinking to withdraw that .It made the amount now 148$ from 83$
      Wow !! nice profit dear Kalex brother and I think your hard work, good skills, proper market analysis and discipline bring your success and always hope you earn more profit from Forex market and always share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and always updating your valuable trading Journal because it is very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck brother. Thank you.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Kalex (05-11-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-10-2018), simisola (05-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,542 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post

Absolutely whenever you are earning some thing against your efforts then it seems very encouraging despite of the amount. You also feel confidence with consisting good performance and gain motivation to do more good and same time you learn new things and improve your working style.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-11-2018), Kalex (05-11-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), simisola (05-11-2018), zahidmehmood (05-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,542 Times in 1,963 Posts

I am doing the analysis of EURUSD - I think that the pair is now in a most important decisive trend changing situation .For the past two days ,the pair is somewhat in an uptrend and now if that can break the 200 EMA in the 1 hr ,i feel that the trend will be going to change .So me watching this level now ,if the pair can break the 1.1950 level and can sustain ,its a good buying opportunity as per my analysis .

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

kammraz (05-11-2018), Leonvic90 (05-11-2018), MartyFish (05-13-2018), NikitaBelle (05-11-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-13-2018), simisola (05-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,978 Times in 7,446 Posts

I am doing the analysis of EURUSD - I think that the pair is now in a most important decisive trend changing situation .For the past two days ,the pair is somewhat in an uptrend and now if that can break the 200 EMA in the 1 hr ,i feel that the trend will be going to change .So me watching this level now ,if the pair can break the 1.1950 level and can sustain ,its a good buying opportunity as per my analysis .

Nice analysis Kalex, am also observing EURUSD in my chart and below is my opinion about it...

@ As long the price wont fall heavily down below the red zone box and stay's above the blue arrow confinement then it will most likely go up and would soon hit 1.1995 or 1.2025 area in the coming days. Am bullish for long term with this pair.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Kalex (05-11-2018), kammraz (05-11-2018), MartyFish (05-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. ForexCopy
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,233 Times in 1,659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post

This pair is in a serious uptrend which is a good thing because for the past several weeks we have seen that it was selling and now that it is already moving forward to the top we should expect that it will make some retracement along the way, forex trading is just about patience, if we are not sure about the forex market and what to expect, then we should just wait for a good location to enter afresh.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Kalex (05-11-2018), Oghale (05-11-2018), simisola (05-11-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 286 of 320 FirstFirst ... 281 284 285 286 287 288 291 ... LastLast