• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 289 of 320 FirstFirst ... 284 287 288 289 290 291 294 ... LastLast
    Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3197

Thread: Kalex' trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,919 Times in 671 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minokimo View Post
      I also see the EURUSD pair still bearish and it is in a corrective move only
      The pair rebounded when it touched the red line from the ichimoku system and therefore I expect it to continue its downward trend next week
      EURUSD can only be bought if the price breaks 1.2066 higher

Exactly the EURUSD pair is on bearish mode and hopefully we will see same thing on next week. With my opinion we will see bearish movement this whole month and from 1st week of June it may start to go up. But there is little bit chance to go up and thats depends on upcoming news, we see there are some effective news about EUR and USD, so there is higher chances to go down. Asking everyone to trade carefully and see the trend obviously.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

koplak_com (05-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,253 Times in 897 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Trend is definitely not generalised, it is generic meaning it is dependent on the time frame that you are viewing, so when a scalper for example is seeing a bullish pair, the swing trader is preparing to sell, this is just based in their individual trading strategy ams how they have seen the behaviour taking place, you can say that gbp usd is bearish main while another is saying another story.
      Yes, It is true that Forex Trends are not generalized, A Forex trader should understand this and it will help them in their trade decisions. Trends of Bullish can be found in 4 hour timeframe, But in the daily timeframe of the same Forex pair, The trend can be downtrend, So we have to be very watchful of this because in Forex a small silly mistake can cause huge losses that we are completely unprepared for..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

koplak_com (05-13-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      Exactly the EURUSD pair is on bearish mode and hopefully we will see same thing on next week. With my opinion we will see bearish movement this whole month and from 1st week of June it may start to go up. But there is little bit chance to go up and thats depends on upcoming news, we see there are some effective news about EUR and USD, so there is higher chances to go down. Asking everyone to trade carefully and see the trend obviously.
      I also have a sell analysis on EurUsd. I look at the H4 time frame, the price indicates a retest. he went up to get off. the price is now in the SBR area, and there is a confirmation candle. from here we can take sell position. but despite the sell trend we also have to be careful to always use good money management and always use stop loss. because the price may change at any time
      Attached Images  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

I'm Trader (05-14-2018), kammraz (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahidmehmopd View Post
      Right analysis regarding EurUsd as on daily time frame there is clear indication in the form of spinning top candle as on Wednesday and after that almost one complete bullish candle which indicates that sellers have no more power to continue and buyers may continue. So let see what happened in coming week.
      Eur/Usd is about to enter a trading range phase where it will spend about one week before either continuing the bearish run or beginning a bullish move. It sure looks like a re-distribution phase, so there is a higher probability that the pair will continue the bearish move in the coming weeks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Obie For This Useful Post:

shahidmehmopd (05-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,954 Times in 1,456 Posts

well, though i expect a bullish move on eurusd next week, i also know the market could go into a narrow range which would put both bears and bulls in unnecertaity and possible losses. there is the need to trade with good money and risk managements.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

shahidmehmopd (05-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,255 Times in 328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1 View Post
      i think you were just perfect with that analysis, there is always need to check out the bigger time frames even though we might not use them to enter the trade precisely but they help us know they general direction of the market and sometimes its more safe to wait for the smaller time frames to correspond with the bigger time frames because i think that can help keep risk low.
      Don't just get it wrong actually because there can't be perfection in making analysis. And moreover it is all just about probability. If you know how to make analysis you would know that the market has a way of doing it's things therefore we trade based on probability and then make decisions in accordance to the strategy we are making use of.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,542 Times in 1,963 Posts

Good to see so many analysis on eurusd from you guys and now me going for the EURJPY analysis which i think its an interesting one

EURJPY is in a mixed bias trend ,if the pair breaks the 129.36 level its a clear downtrend and we can see a very deeper correction but now me little positive in this pair and think that in short term the pair may go upto the 132.00 to 132.36 level and a clear uptrend will be visible if that can clear the 133.30 level and can get stable .

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-14-2018), I'm Trader (05-14-2018), MartyFish (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,986 Times in 3,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Yes, It is true that Forex Trends are not generalized, A Forex trader should understand this and it will help them in their trade decisions. Trends of Bullish can be found in 4 hour timeframe, But in the daily timeframe of the same Forex pair, The trend can be downtrend, So we have to be very watchful of this because in Forex a small silly mistake can cause huge losses that we are completely unprepared for..
      yes you guys are right, sometimes while looking at different time frame we can get different things from it, what we will get from 15 minute time frame sometimes maybe different from 4hrs time frame, but its important to use the higher time frame for analysis to get a better trading setup

Quote Originally Posted by koplak_com View Post
      I also have a sell analysis on EurUsd. I look at the H4 time frame, the price indicates a retest. he went up to get off. the price is now in the SBR area, and there is a confirmation candle. from here we can take sell position. but despite the sell trend we also have to be careful to always use good money management and always use stop loss. because the price may change at any time
      well i guess we all view the market different ways, for me i can still see the eurusd pair buying throughout this week , the same thing goes with the eurjpy pair, i can see both continuing to be bullish, but its forex, its a market full of surprises so anything can still happen,

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

GhostMode (05-16-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader has much to be proud of I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,224 Times in 400 Posts

Following the popular way is does't meant that you are following the right way. many of us are confused about Eur/Usd pair in these days and think that the Bulls movement is only for correction and overall trend is still Bear. But i totally disagree with these type of analysis. This pair is already wash many buyer's account in last of couple of days. in past this pair was moving with technical analysis but i think now the Fundamental analysis will play a role and set a trend which will leads but Technical analysis. US tensions are increasing with some countries specially with Iran and Russia and this would be the reason of USD weaken.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Following the popular way is does't meant that you are following the right way. many of us are confused about Eur/Usd pair in these days and think that the Bulls movement is only for correction and overall trend is still Bear. But i totally disagree with these type of analysis. This pair is already wash many buyer's account in last of couple of days. in past this pair was moving with technical analysis but i think now the Fundamental analysis will play a role and set a trend which will leads but Technical analysis. US tensions are increasing with some countries specially with Iran and Russia and this would be the reason of USD weaken.
      everyone would be shocked at the move this pair is going to make in the nearest future,already am buying the pair because all my strategies are pointing upwards but if it turns the other way round its fine.i don't do fundamental analysis because the technical strategy i use tells me everything i need to know before an event,and your fundamental analysis on USD matches with my technical analysis so that's to tell you that i don't really need fundamentals.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

kanyB1 (05-15-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 289 of 320 FirstFirst ... 284 287 288 289 290 291 294 ... LastLast