• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 290 of 293 FirstFirst ... 285 288 289 290 291 292 ... LastLast
    Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2925

Thread: $1k Trading Journal Challenge - Depending on Self Control

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Following the popular way is does't meant that you are following the right way. many of us are confused about Eur/Usd pair in these days and think that the Bulls movement is only for correction and overall trend is still Bear. But i totally disagree with these type of analysis. This pair is already wash many buyer's account in last of couple of days. in past this pair was moving with technical analysis but i think now the Fundamental analysis will play a role and set a trend which will leads but Technical analysis. US tensions are increasing with some countries specially with Iran and Russia and this would be the reason of USD weaken.
      everyone would be shocked at the move this pair is going to make in the nearest future,already am buying the pair because all my strategies are pointing upwards but if it turns the other way round its fine.i don't do fundamental analysis because the technical strategy i use tells me everything i need to know before an event,and your fundamental analysis on USD matches with my technical analysis so that's to tell you that i don't really need fundamentals.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

kanyB1 (05-15-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), Oghale (05-14-2018)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,826 Times in 1,681 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Good to see so many analysis on eurusd from you guys and now me going for the EURJPY analysis which i think its an interesting one

EURJPY is in a mixed bias trend ,if the pair breaks the 129.36 level its a clear downtrend and we can see a very deeper correction but now me little positive in this pair and think that in short term the pair may go upto the 132.00 to 132.36 level and a clear uptrend will be visible if that can clear the 133.30 level and can get stable .

As i mentioned before ,the pair EURJPY is acting in the same way ,today it went upto about 80 pips at 131.35 level ,me seeing that there may be some retracement before it goes to the 132-133 region and the probable area upto 130 region the pair may go down and from there the next upward move may be seen.So ,we can wait for a buying chance there or in this present region we can start selling for some 50-100 pips .

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-15-2018), kammraz (05-14-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-15-2018), PongsakornFX (05-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,414 Times in 581 Posts

As i mentioned before ,the pair EURJPY is acting in the same way ,today it went upto about 80 pips at 131.35 level ,me seeing that there may be some retracement before it goes to the 132-133 region and the probable area upto 130 region the pair may go down and from there the next upward move may be seen.So ,we can wait for a buying chance there or in this present region we can start selling for some 50-100 pips .
      I was stopped out earlier (it hit my SL and go up by just 5 pips and reverse. Too bad for me.

However, I think the price can go down until 130.50/130.70 for the next couple of hours. This is based on H1 chart. Look below. Of course if you use higher timeframe it can be lower. But I also think that going down is just a retracement however I don't have the skills yet to figure out at which price it might reverse. Just have to manually look at the chart everytime to decide.

Name:  EURJPY 20180515.PNG
Views: 61
Size:  128.4 KB
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kammraz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      However, I think the price can go down until 130.50/130.70 for the next couple of hours. This is based on H1 chart. Look below. Of course if you use higher timeframe it can be lower. But I also think that going down is just a retracement however I don't have the skills yet to figure out at which price it might reverse. ...

Attachment 77434
      Pardon me, but I'll like to respond to the highlighted portion. Below is the same chart you posted on same time frame.

May I suggest that using the Fibonacci retracement tool you can have a fair idea. Having applied the tool, there are several interesting levels where price might retrace to before continuing. I chose the most common three. They are Fib 38.2 % @ 130.85, fib 50% @ 130.71 and fib 61.8% @ 130.56. The closely matched your guess it 130.50/130.70. Maybe you should try it to see how it works...
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-14-2018), Kalex (05-15-2018), kammraz (05-15-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), Omoba9ce (05-15-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mez Da Whiz View Post
      Pardon me, but I'll like to respond to the highlighted portion. Below is the same chart you posted on same time frame.

May I suggest that using the Fibonacci retracement tool you can have a fair idea. Having applied the tool, there are several interesting levels where price might retrace to before continuing. I chose the most common three. They are Fib 38.2 % @ 130.85, fib 50% @ 130.71 and fib 61.8% @ 130.56. The closely matched your guess it 130.50/130.70. Maybe you should try it to see how it works...
      Excellent idea applying fib to determine turn around points. In my opinion, the pair is just about ready to make another bull run, as the yen is weak all round, but I'll be sure to watch out for bounce in this levels. If price crosses below the 130.56 then it will most likely head to 130.00 area where price has found support in the previous months.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

Kalex (05-15-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,063 Times in 2,015 Posts

Those level are powerful levels as. Many traders also react to it. But it doesn't mean it will not break sometimes but one things about the fib is that if the 38.2 break then the price could find support at fib 50% or 61 fib level

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Kalex (05-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz is a splendid one to behold Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Recall my earlier suggestion to the post below

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post

Spoiler Spoiler:
      I don't have the skills yet to figure out at which price it might reverse...

Attachment 77434
      Where I suggested the use of Fibonacci retracement tool:

Spoiler Spoiler:

May I suggest that using the Fibonacci retracement tool
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      Here's same chart, several hours after:

Price retraced to the 50% fib level and bounced off. IMO, if one is not sure of where price might retrace to, it's safe enough to use the fib tool.
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mez Da Whiz For This Useful Post:

Kalex (05-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,207 Times in 464 Posts

Right analysis as per Fibonacci retracement level and 38.2 is considered somehow powerful level and as per your post image we are seeing that it is struggling hard to break this but till now unable to break. So this seems that this will take a bull move. Let see what happened.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-16-2018), Kalex (05-15-2018), kanyB1 (05-15-2018), zahidmehmood (05-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,826 Times in 1,681 Posts

MY TRADING ACCOUNTS RECENT STATUS

Its correct that i almost wipedout my trading account but i don't think its for the stop loss factor as here the main thing is the strategy and i use 50-100% stoploss pips count ,just this strategy was an experiment to see how that goes as i saw Sis niki was trying successfully for the last 9 months but i was little unlucky because it failed this time with her also.

Let me again remind you people the trading account :-

Main amount real money :- 800$

while adopting this strategy amount was :-1124$

after sttragy failure :- $250

Recent equity :-615$

So i will go on to fight with my trading account ,lets see how i can do with my orginal strategy now .
      Remember my account ,actually i was waiting with patience to make a good entry and i ultimately got a nice one which helped me to come to the profit zone again and yes this time again the big lotsize play saved me .

Now my final equity amount is 919$

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Me made some decent profit from the prize amount i got for best answer on 24/4/2018

Now me thinking to withdraw that .It made the amount now 148$ from 83$
      Here also me not actually withdrawn the amount till now and trading which made my final amount 168$ ,so i finally doubled the best answer prize .

19. The following 13 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-15-2018), kammraz (05-15-2018), kanyB1 (05-15-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), mikehenley (05-15-2018), Soldier (05-16-2018), Unregistered (7)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold dropped almost $30 in some hours and i'm really surprised. normally this type of big movements happen when high impact news hit the market. in these days its not easy for us to properly predict any pair or commodity for trading. I think we need to stop trading in Gold and let the market set a strong trend. i'm not sure about this pair that it will go more down or start moving with bulls from this stage. I hope when we get our Bonuses of last month then the picture will clear and we trade in Gold.
      I'll try My best to become a Successful Trader!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to I'm Trader For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (05-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 290 of 293 FirstFirst ... 285 288 289 290 291 292 ... LastLast