• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 292 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: $1k Trading Journal Challenge - Depending on Self Control

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4958.11 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,819 Times in 1,681 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Oohhh, i'm very sad when i saw a friend obtain MC in the trade keep the spirit Kalex maybe next time you will further enhance the experience and be careful on GAP. I do not dare to give any advice to you because you probably still more experienced than me
      Yes mate ,me will be more careful next time and yes i will definitely be careful about the GAP trading as in this case it filled after three days ,its really grateful thing that you think me good trader ,i will definitely try to prove that mate

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Stay strong Kalex, I am sure more success will come in the future, stay patient and I will wait for your journals resumption Good luck mate
      yes sure mate ,i will start with new ideas and strategies and also will update the trading journal Thanks a lot for dropping your valuable comments

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Ok, I hope you will recover soon.
      We'll be waiting for your next re-fill mate, don't worry.
      I recovered somewhat mate and will start my next phase pretty soon as today i saw me got the best blog prize so it will be very soon that i can again take the challenge and continue my Journey mate .

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-08-2016), dzin4aans (06-08-2016)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Am sorry Kalex about your account getting MC, the 1k challenge is indeed hard specially if the started account is small and the way the market is behaving right now, it all adds up to the bad timing. Nkhan, Rin0 and now you, all fail at first try. Maybe I just get lucky when I was able to successfully take over 1k challenge before and margin call it afterwards. Looking back I guess maybe because the capital I started with is a bit bigger and that was $374, enough to play around with. Anyways, am sure the next time you try again, you already learned lots from this unfortunate events. Goodluck Kalex and never give up! Give up the bad habits but never give up your dream! Take care!

And thanks for taking the 1k challenge, only few will dare take the challenge...
      Yup sis you are very right that i have to be more careful and should learn from such events ,i never give up the dream and will surely try to prove that ,me not so patience and good trader like you people but i think i will try to stand up to you people's standard .

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-08-2016), dzin4aans (06-08-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-10-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Guys again I started my Journey with the second Phase -

Amount of equity - $100

My First Trade Order -

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-10-2016), dzin4aans (06-10-2016), NikitaBelle (06-10-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-10-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,466 Times in 8,101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post

Amount of equity - $100

My First Trade Order -

Ok, let's ride again
      Is that 200 MA or what?

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-10-2016), dzin4aans (06-10-2016), Kalex (06-10-2016), NikitaBelle (06-10-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's the 100 MA mate , I generally prefer this MA only ,for scalping 34 and 8 MAs are best to trade with MA crossover.

Lets see what happens in this Phase

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-10-2016), dzin4aans (06-10-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-11-2016)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,940 Times in 7,466 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Amount of equity - $100
      Hello Kalex bro, how it's going? The 2nd phase, will be a little more easier I think because the previous mistake is already taken into consideration. I really wish that you can make your 2nd phase survive much longer than your first. Just forget the 1k challenge first, just trade slowly, wisely, carefully and most of all, do not hesitate to use smallest lot size if the situation requires it. Just some friendly advice bro... Take care and I wish you great success in your second attempt to reach 1k!

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2016), Kalex (06-11-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-11-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks Sis for dropping your valuable comments ,yes this time I will be more careful sis .

lets see how i can manage my emotions here .

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2016), NikitaBelle (06-11-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-11-2016)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,466 Times in 8,101 Posts

is that a SMA, EMA, WMA or what kind of MA mate?
      Just want to be clear about this because maybe the other readers are also curious about this thing

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2016), Kalex (06-11-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      is that a SMA, EMA, WMA or what kind of MA mate?
      Just want to be clear about this because maybe the other readers are also curious about this thing
      Its actually simple moving average which me used, by the way you are absolutely correct that detailed informations are very much beneficial for the readers ,from next i will keep this in my mind and try to point out all those things in details.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-12-2016)

20. FB
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1246.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,382 Times in 1,572 Posts

Kalex bro, Great see your trading journal after scroll the threads.

I know you are intelligent, smart, professional trader and already prove your metal in past as seen your testimony too and I had full belief that you are capable to achieve 1k$ target from your initial capital.

Wish you best of luck for your trading journal and see you soon with your target achievement.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-01-2016), NikitaBelle (07-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (07-02-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 292 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast