• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 315 318 319 320
    Results 3,191 to 3,197 of 3197

Thread: Kalex' trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,790 Times in 612 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Here my EU analysis is as follows :-

I feel that after kissing the 1.1300 level ,the pair got a nice bounce and that time those who could hold that would get a nice profit but for scalping purpose i think there is some 20-30 pips easy target on upward direction .The pair may go up to the 1.1440 mark .As its weekend time me not risking much but just trying with a small lot .

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

yep till me bullish in this pair until the pair breaks the 110 level because we saw that repeatedly the pair is holding that and trying for a breakout ,we have to be patience here to see the real trend which till now is not visible .

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

wow you sold that at 111.42 great watch man because lucky people can get that and obviously i saw that 110.55 level was hit so it might be a very good pips profit for you dear ,congrats but yes 109.50 level is yet unpredictable as the support of 110 barrier have to broken first .
      I identified a nice pattern on the 4Hrs chart indicating a Buy off about to occur.I think that Buy at what looks like the bottom. I'm not ever quick to pull the trigger, this looks like a good opportunity. Fast moving average is about to move Up through the slow moving average, MACD indicates overbought conditions and I think the target will be 1.1450.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

FxBD (Yesterday), Kalex (Yesterday), loveyo (Yesterday), Unregistered (1), upiter9999 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x has a brilliant future bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,904 Times in 664 Posts

I feel that after kissing the 1.1300 level ,the pair got a nice bounce and that time those who could hold that would get a nice profit but for scalping purpose i think there is some 20-30 pips easy target on upward direction .The pair may go up to the 1.1440 mark .As its weekend time me not risking much but just trying with a small lot .

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

yep till me bullish in this pair until the pair breaks the 110 level because we saw that repeatedly the pair is holding that and trying for a breakout ,we have to be patience here to see the real trend which till now is not visible .

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

wow you sold that at 111.42 great watch man because lucky people can get that and obviously i saw that 110.55 level was hit so it might be a very good pips profit for you dear ,congrats but yes 109.50 level is yet unpredictable as the support of 110 barrier have to broken first .

That seems too great my dear mate that you are on right track, I always appreciate your lot size where you are using 0.05 lot size which is really amazing thing, I hope so that this EURUSD pair may go up right now, may be we may see today some uptrend market, that may be more than 50 pips, I am sure your trade will be with profit with very soon and keep your mind fresh and always believe with your analysis which may enhance your experience level.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

4. The following 14 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cooldye (Yesterday), FxBD (Yesterday), loveyo (Yesterday), Nirzana (Yesterday), qmikpl (Yesterday), Unregistered (7), upiter9999 (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD is a splendid one to behold FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2720.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD is showing small upward movement and yes 1.300 level it got support and i think there is a small resistance level 1.1409 for H4 chart. but there is good chance in d1 chart as well. somehow i have a feelings that this pair will drop 200-300 pips within few days.there are several news of EUR which are coming negative even brexit news also effecting here.there are so many traders who are actually thinking for long term sell.buying for scalping and short term trading is good decision but i think long term can be problem.if you look at m15 chart then the price was bullish after a news publish and then it drops consistently ,1.1419 which was highest then it got resistance which is became strong enough and selling pressure is seen.i hope your trading got successful profit but it's better to stay away when you feel that trend is against you.

Name:  m15.PNG
Views: 14
Size:  20.6 KB

first Jan of 2017 price was the lowest hit 1.033.then price continues up and now the tendency of down similar.

Name:  6.PNG
Views: 15
Size:  33.1 KB

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

Kalex (Yesterday), loveyo (Yesterday)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,567 Times in 2,712 Posts

Personally, I believe that that the EURUSD would be heading upward from here due to the fact that it rejected the 1.13000 area and it have come back to test the 1.14000 area but I have seen that it have rejected the 1.14000 two times and this could be a sign of bearish mode.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Kalex (Yesterday), loveyo (Yesterday), theomilli (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ahleyan22 will become famous soon enough ahleyan22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That appears to be excessively awesome my dear mate that you are on right track, I generally value your part estimate where you are utilizing 0.05 parcel measure which is extremely astonishing thing, I trust so this EURUSD combine may go up the present moment, might be we may see today some uptrend showcase, that might be in excess of 50 pips, I am certain your exchange will be with benefit with soon and keep your mind new and dependably accept with your examination which may improve your experience level.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to ahleyan22 for this useful post.

Kalex (Yesterday), loveyo (Yesterday), theomilli (Yesterday)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,172 Times in 2,133 Posts

[COLOR="Silver"]
      Very happy to see your small lot size trade and using SL and TP both and I think you have receive 20 green pips easily. Nice analysis dear Kalex brother and hope you earn more green pips and always updating your proper market analysis and trading journal for us. Wish you best of luck brother Kalex. Happy weekend and enjoy weekend. Thank you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loveyo For This Useful Post:

theomilli (Yesterday)

13. lamborghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,950 Times in 1,454 Posts

wow, that is a very good take on eurusd you got, kalex! the 1.1383 might be the bottom, who knows. well, i wish you success with the trade. next week would be a kind of decisive week for eurusd, either to drop further or climb fast.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Kalex (Today), theomilli (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 315 318 319 320