• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 362 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalex' trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,658 Times in 2,455 Posts

Default Kalex' trading journal

yes Me starting My Trading Journal at last as per the Suggestion of Sis Nikitabelle ,me having some 5-6 years experience but i named the trading journal as self control because I feel its the hardest thing to do while trading .

As all of you know that I am a risky trader but yes here my main aim would be to grab the pips accurately as much as possible with least draw downs .

Me starting this Trading Journal with my this month bonus of 58.80 and 0.64 so total 59.44$

Main Aim in this Trading journal Would be -

1. Target Would be 10-20 pips with minimum draw down .

2. Will generally use 50% risk of pips at the First level and slowly as the Equity increases will decrease the risk .

3. Will withdraw the profits till make 100% profit .

My main trading strategy Would be based on Candlestick Pattern and the Trend pattern ,Sometime I used the RSI and Moving Averages also to get the clear market trend .

First Trade Open

Currency - EUR/USD - Profit 21$

I used 0.50 Lot size which is quite Risky I know but when you are sure of your analysis you can take such risk .

Just a glimpse that recently how much drawdown and pips target me maintaining -

Last edited by Kalex; 06-02-2016 at 08:30 PM.

2. lamborghini
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,778 Times in 5,189 Posts

Great to see another journal here in this section! Welcome on board Kalex and I wish you success in your trades to come!

4. The following 10 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), catfish007 (02-19-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-03-2016), fariaa (06-30-2018), Kalex (09-05-2016), Majid Ali (07-23-2018), Mr,adam (10-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-03-2016), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

I used 0.50 Lot size which is quite Risky I know but when you are sure of your analysis you can take such risk .
      First, I would like to welcome you in the journal section bro Kalex! Glad to see you here sharing to us your style of trading. Wow, I see that you are using 0.50 InstaForex Lot per pip? I also used that big lot size before but it seemed I can't handle the pressure so instead I try to used 0.10 lot size,lol. Anyways, I like your indicators, how many years you've been using your indicators bro?
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-03-2016), dzin4aans (06-03-2016), fariaa (06-30-2018), Kalex (06-03-2016), Mr,adam (10-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-03-2016), shahidmehmopd (03-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,115 Times in 2,981 Posts

Aaawww...Kalex use the full margin and this can only be done if you use leverage 1:1000 By the way can you explain how the RSI and MA to see trends in your trading but if you do not want to explain it's okay
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-03-2016), Kalex (06-03-2016), NikitaBelle (06-03-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-03-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      First, I would like to welcome you in the journal section bro Kalex! Glad to see you here sharing to us your style of trading. Wow, I see that you are using 0.50 InstaForex Lot per pip? I also used that big lot size before but it seemed I can't handle the pressure so instead I try to used 0.10 lot size,lol. Anyways, I like your indicators, how many years you've been using your indicators bro?
      Sis you are doing Wonderful really ,actually its right that handling the 0.50 Lot per Pip is not an easy Job but i am now concentrating on the accuracy and for that my stop loss is also less ,me always use MA and RSI ,just the number varies time to time

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Aaawww...Kalex use the full margin and this can only be done if you use leverage 1:1000 By the way can you explain how the RSI and MA to see trends in your trading but if you do not want to explain it's okay
      Nice idea of leverage give bro ,thanks ,surely when i will be free ,i will explain those but generally i use the RSI divergence and also the 100 MA .I try to keep all thing simple and easy bro but yes me now seeing that not much draw down should be there and i can maintain the consistency.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Great to see another journal here in this section! Welcome on board Kalex and I wish you success in your trades to come!
      Thanks bro for the appreciation ,i will try my best to explain my trading strategies and plans bro .

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-03-2016), dzin4aans (06-03-2016), NikitaBelle (06-03-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-03-2016), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,075 Times in 8,478 Posts

Wow... I must've missed this thread while patrolling yesterday.

Anyway, good job opening a journal. Looking forward to read more from your stuff Kalex (and I'm sure our members are also eager to learn from your steady gains).

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-03-2016), dzin4aans (06-03-2016), fariaa (06-30-2018), Kalex (06-03-2016), NikitaBelle (06-03-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Wow... I must've missed this thread while patrolling yesterday.

Anyway, good job opening a journal. Looking forward to read more from your stuff Kalex (and I'm sure our members are also eager to learn from your steady gains).
      Thanks mate for such appreciation ,just now i confirmed to sis Nikitabelle to change the name of this thread because i accepted the $1k challenge ,

Hope for the best mate as challenging always keeps me pumped up and i will be glad if others can be benefited from my Journals

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-03-2016), dzin4aans (06-03-2016), NikitaBelle (06-03-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-04-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Thanks mate for such appreciation ,just now i confirmed to sis Nikitabelle to change the name of this thread because i accepted the $1k challenge ,

Hope for the best mate as challenging always keeps me pumped up and i will be glad if others can be benefited from my Journals
      OMG! You are on the hot seat now Kalex!
      The fourth trader to attempt to reach $1k challenge starting with small capital. I have no doubt you can do it just like me Kalex, just don't pressure yourself much. Enjoy and have fun with the challenge, if you succeeded, it will be the sweetest victory ever because you are 1k richer, hahaha, just don't MC it too soon,lol!

Btw. just want to ask you something personal...How many times you turn your small account in to 1k in your whole trading career? Or have you not tried it before?
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

16. The following 9 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-03-2016), dzin4aans (06-03-2016), fariaa (06-30-2018), Kalex (06-03-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-04-2016), Robinmelodic (01-12-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Frankly i used to withdraw all my profits when i make but yes its very right that when equity grows ,the pressure is more and for that me accepting the challenge as I think like that i can prove my trading potential .
      So lets see how much i can go forward ,Thanks for the appreciation sis.

---------- Post added 06-04-2016 at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-03-2016 at 04:22 PM ----------

Yesterday was an important day as many high impact news were there ,frankly my trading strategy is not with trading with the news and i avoided that , i though made a entry on the GBP/USD pair late night and also was suppose to get 12 pips but as my target was 20-25 pips which i thought will hit didn't worked and at last moment i got out from the market with only a pip, as it was against the trend trading .

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-03-2016), dzin4aans (06-03-2016), NikitaBelle (06-04-2016), PhantomTrader79 (06-04-2016), Robinmelodic (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,075 Times in 8,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Frankly i used to withdraw all my profits when i make but yes its very right that when equity grows ,the pressure is more and for that me accepting the challenge as I think like that i can prove my trading potential .
      So lets see how much i can go forward ,Thanks for the appreciation sis.

---------- Post added 06-04-2016 at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-03-2016 at 04:22 PM ----------

Yesterday was an important day as many high impact news were there ,frankly my trading strategy is not with trading with the news and i avoided that , i though made a entry on the GBP/USD pair late night and also was suppose to get 12 pips but as my target was 20-25 pips which i thought will hit didn't worked and at last moment i got out from the market with only a pip, as it was against the trend trading .
      Wise decision, sometimes the market can go off our profit direction and fast too. I'm hoping to see more of your chart Kalex

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-04-2016), dzin4aans (06-05-2016), fariaa (06-30-2018), Kalex (06-04-2016), NikitaBelle (06-07-2016), Robinmelodic (01-12-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-22-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 362 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast