Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

pipsmaster01 is an unknown quantity at this point pipsmaster01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool What about NFP?

is there any one who got caught into todays NFP? there was huge bias that USD will become more strong today and there is the result, there expectation was more than 159k and result was too frustrating only 38k and what we saw just rocekt speed selling in USD.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pipsmaster01 For This Useful Post:

onome (07-22-2016)

3. Lamboghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,836 Times in 3,076 Posts

Non farm payroll takes place every first Friday of the month. And we ought to know that the forex market could be very volatile, let's make sure that we know the inherent risks possible. There is no way we can make money when we don't have money management. Just be cautious as a trader.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

onome (07-22-2016)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Non farm payroll is a news that comes out on the first Friday of every new month, this is one news that traders have to be careful about because a lot of spikes and volatility happen when this news is released. Money management must be observed to avoid margin call.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vallis is on a distinguished road Vallis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The NFP is a news item coming from the US and is on the first friday of every month and it is among the most volatile high impact news that affect currencies associated with the USD and the YEN. In order to trade the NFP, one must be very verse in news analysis and have the necessary money and emotional management skills. It is a news item capable of boosting an account or ruin it depending on the trader and his trading abilities.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vallis For This Useful Post:

fxworld3 (08-05-2016)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fxworld3 is on a distinguished road fxworld3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vallis View Post
      The NFP is a news item coming from the US and is on the first friday of every month and it is among the most volatile high impact news that affect currencies associated with the USD and the YEN. In order to trade the NFP, one must be very verse in news analysis and have the necessary money and emotional management skills. It is a news item capable of boosting an account or ruin it depending on the trader and his trading abilities.
      It couldn't be more succinctly put, the NFP is the news release of employment economic data that comes out of the USA every first friday of every Month. It is a news data that affects with very high impacts the US dollar and it's pairs. The trader is advised to have a reliable strategy and money management plans if he desires to profit from the news.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome is a splendid one to behold onome's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1961.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Non farm payroll is this Friday, people have Made margin call trading this news, my advice for all traders is to protect their capital if you necessarily have to trade on that day, so as to retain your money no matter the outcome of the market when the news is released eventually.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onome For This Useful Post:

adewale (09-03-2016)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,003 Times in 446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onome View Post
      Non farm payroll is this Friday, people have Made margin call trading this news, my advice for all traders is to protect their capital if you necessarily have to trade on that day, so as to retain your money no matter the outcome of the market when the news is released eventually.
      lolz...i call NFP the mother of all news. I will advice whatever position anyone is holding with a USD pair it's better to close the trade before NFP is released and if you are not gonna close it, if it's already in profit shift stop to break-even or just tighten stop loss but of course many accounts are gonna be busted again this Friday.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

adewale (09-03-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Non farm payroll of this month was pretty interesting, I was on a buy position in the GBP JPY and I had already moved my stop loss or break even before the news was released, I was actually surprised to see the pair soar higher hence making me right gain more, though it was on a demo account.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,003 Times in 446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Non farm payroll of this month was pretty interesting, I was on a buy position in the GBP JPY and I had already moved my stop loss or break even before the news was released, I was actually surprised to see the pair soar higher hence making me right gain more, though it was on a demo account.
      Yes but there wasn't much of the upward move on gbpusd despite also that new releases for gbp as been impressive for the past few days maybe because of resistance around 1.334x area though but I strongly hope that next week there will be a breakout to the upside and cash in some bucks.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I remember vividly when I just joined the forex business, trading news especially the non farm payroll was my favourite, and the worst part was that it is what eventually led to make having several margin call, it's just the adrenaline of seeing the forex market move hundreds of pips within a short period of time that motivated me then.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast