• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What about NFP?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

im not really good with fundamental, just know some basics only. I know with nfp we can see movements that are really strong and traders can make a lot of money from it but i am curious on average how much pips are we talking about during nfp here?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (03-05-2018)

3. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post
      NFP is good for news trading because it appear on each month so if you miss this month then you can trade it next month. This data is related to the payroll of people in a country from specific set of industries and so it's a good economic indicator to measure how healthy a country is. The way you trade it is by comparing the current assumption to the real data that was released last month.
      Mate there are two sides of this, one is the retail traders and how they trade it, and other one is the institution traders they trade is completely different i have a friend and he showed me his screen you would be amazed as to how much calculations they do, they absolutely deserve the profit that they make

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-05-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-20-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

NFP is good for news trading because it appear on each month so if you miss this month then you can trade it next month. This data is related to the payroll of people in a country from specific set of industries and so it's a good economic indicator to measure how healthy a country is. The way you trade it is by comparing the current assumption to the real data that was released last month.
      Oh I don't know it's talking about salary of people in the country. I only know it can move te market strong when it happen.
      Yes, the best is becaseu we can use tis for trading on every month for many years. I thnk this is good for news trader.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-05-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
      Mate there are two sides of this, one is the retail traders and how they trade it, and other one is the institution traders they trade is completely different i have a friend and he showed me his screen you would be amazed as to how much calculations they do, they absolutely deserve the profit that they make
      Yes of course the retail traders trade differently than the institutional traders because the institutional traders have access to many things that the retail traders don't.
      They have access to something like Reuters bridge and this is something that is pretty expensive to subscribe to and that is one of many other things that they have over us.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Black Mamba (03-05-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,209 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Yes of course the retail traders trade differently than the institutional traders because the institutional traders have access to many things that the retail traders don't.
      They have access to something like Reuters bridge and this is something that is pretty expensive to subscribe to and that is one of many other things that they have over us.
      Never heard of Reuters Bridge will diffidently look more into it, can you share more information about this, having said that there are many other things which we can follow, infact every one can follow them yes it will take more time but if you can give it proper time you will become a good trader.
      Like we do not use excel sheets for the calculation of particular data, you would see lots of sheets used by institution traders, they calculate every single data before making any decision.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (03-20-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade is a glorious beacon of light dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is gone for this month .It is good to bear it in mind that NFP comes up first Friday of every month and that in most cases the market always respond in a very volatile way. Having enough data before the news will be helpful and ************.com has proved very helpful in this area. At the same time sl ang take profit should always be intact no matter the reliability of one's analysis or data

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dtvade For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (03-20-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,893 Times in 8,409 Posts

NFP data comes every month and this is one of the top 3 news release that news traders wait and use to make profit.
      Some times this data release can cause big price surge or drop but other times it does nothing,

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-20-2018), cambiste (03-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

NFP data comes every month and this is one of the top 3 news release that news traders wait and use to make profit.
      Some times this data release can cause big price surge or drop but other times it does nothing,
      i think i saw in one of the thread on this forum that this month the nfp time release will be special as the usa will also announce their rate hike. If 1 big news can cause prige to surge and drop violently, imagine having two at the same time...

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (03-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i think i saw in one of the thread on this forum that this month the nfp time release will be special as the usa will also announce their rate hike. If 1 big news can cause prige to surge and drop violently, imagine having two at the same time...
      Fed will announce the rate hike tomorrow, about nfp I think traders give more importance to average hourly wage than nfp.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,893 Times in 8,409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Well, one thing for sure... more hectic movement in the market lolz
      Some sharp move are crazier than others so maybe we will see one then.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3