• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What about NFP?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,025 Times in 2,729 Posts

What about NFP?
      that is simply a reason to take a small break and make a coffee. after this is created then go back and enjoy this glorious drink, after that going back to trading is fine. the only thing this really does to the market is turn up the amplitude of it all. no reason to worry.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The abbreviation of NFP is non farm payroll. It is the report of unemployment person in USA. It is published on 1st Friday of every month. Makers movement then increases dramatically. I do not trade in NFP news. I suggest everyone to stop all trades.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,571 Times in 2,927 Posts

Non farm payroll can be a pain in the ass, if you cannot handle the heat of this very volatile news, take your trades only when the market is quiet, some risks are not just worth it, having your account in place is more important than the immediate gains from one event.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Non farm payroll can be a pain in the ass, if you cannot handle the heat of this very volatile news, take your trades only when the market is quiet, some risks are not just worth it, having your account in place is more important than the immediate gains from one event.
      Volatility is never a problem when a trader know how to use stops in the orders! High volatility is very atractive for traders because the best trading opportunities occurs during those periods. Flatted markets requires patience and small targets so less pips to earn...
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are often expectations that support the US dollar but together a new economic news that leads to change the expectation and the price is at the bearish level of this must follow the news continuously until the appropriate decision is taken in the event of a change in price

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,571 Times in 2,927 Posts

Non farm payroll is one of the most popular news that traders anticipate every month, if your strategy is suited for news trading, you can be making some cool cash with guarantee, the good thing is that there is forecast of what the expected figures are going to be.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is unarguably the most watched economic news every month because the economy that it usually affect is the largest economy in the world and so its imperative that the news that will have an high impact on the best economy in the world should be closely watched.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-02-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-02-2018), PongsakornFX (02-27-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Scheduled Pips will become famous soon enough Scheduled Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

NFP is good news item. You can make money from this one.
      Sometimes market give very good reaction and give you 50 pips.
      Open 2 stop orders and put take profit on each order.
      If you want safe trade put 5 or 10 pips take profit level.
      If you want aggressive put 20 or 30 pips take profit or trail the move.

Enjoy the profit!

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Scheduled Pips for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-02-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-02-2018), PongsakornFX (02-27-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scheduled Pips View Post
      NFP is good news item. You can make money from this one.
      Sometimes market give very good reaction and give you 50 pips.
      Open 2 stop orders and put take profit on each order.
      If you want safe trade put 5 or 10 pips take profit level.
      If you want aggressive put 20 or 30 pips take profit or trail the move.

Enjoy the profit!
      NFP is strong market mover because when almost happen the market can move wildly.
      I think this is need specialty to trade because if wrong then market an move fast against you and then you will loss.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-02-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-02-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,134 Times in 8,472 Posts

NFP is good for news trading because it appear on each month so if you miss this month then you can trade it next month. This data is related to the payroll of people in a country from specific set of industries and so it's a good economic indicator to measure how healthy a country is. The way you trade it is by comparing the current assumption to the real data that was released last month.

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-05-2018), Black Mamba (03-02-2018), Borneo Scalper (03-02-2018), IndicatorMan (03-15-2018), PongsakornFX (03-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast