----

forexhelper is on a distinguished road forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      636.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Control your emotions (27)

It is very much essential in this business to control our emotion during trading because when we decide to open a trade we must analyze the market properly and control our greed and emotion.If we fail to control our greed and emotion during trading we do not get success from our trade.

Original Thread : here
      Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Greed, excitement, euphoria, panic or fear have no place in the calculations of traders. However, traders are human beings. It is therefore clear that we must find a solution to live with these emotions either by controlling or minimizing their impact is. Therefore, the first advice given to traders are always start with small amounts. Reducing our risks, we reduce our emotions and helps us to stay calm to achieve our long term goals. A logical approach and less intensity are the best trading advice needed for a long career.
      Previous Thread : here
      Last edited by deathstar; 02-23-2017 at 01:50 PM.

2. FB
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia will become famous soon enough Batavia will become famous soon enough Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes as traders we must be able to control our emotions in this trade, the emotions are out of control can bring harm to a trader, I think to be able to control your emotions then need patience and discipline because the traders have to have money management to exercise patience and discipline so that do not carried away with emotion and has regular trade..

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

forlearn is an unknown quantity at this point forlearn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have been trading since 2 years and I am still trying to improve my emotions when dealing in market. I don't play golf but I am reading Golf ebook,I am finding it very useful for "how to control emotion".Also I am reading nial fuller psychological chapter its really awesome !

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

RUFAI223 is an unknown quantity at this point RUFAI223's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is very important for traders to have their emotions under check , if you can not control your emotions while trading in the Forex market then there is something that you still have to learn and that thing is how to control your emotions its very important ,

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2319.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The number one thing every trader needs is to have a very good trading control in terms of their emotions, so it's very important that we understand our trading system and develop a strategy that can best work with our emotion, greed if not totally eliminated should be reduced to the minimum.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kingkhan007 is an unknown quantity at this point kingkhan007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is correct that during trading emotions should be well controlled do not trade with emotions, always stay cool and focused and do not trade with out analyzing the market trend other wise you will face serious loss in seconds, Always stay cool and focused

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abida78 is an unknown quantity at this point abida78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no one can not control emotions moderator. i will say for this one thousand percent for sure. its involuntary thingy. its in our blood hormones. everything we feel and saw automatically hormones release. its related to the adrenal glands fear hormones. when we lose we got frustrations and when we win we got excitement. its true you also feel happy everybody does if they win. in forex market it is also business its not a game so nobody can not control the emotions.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

forexgold is an unknown quantity at this point forexgold's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact, among the most important which things must be learned in the forex market is how to control the feelings and emotions when trading because the psychological factor is very important and plays a big role in making the right decisions and decisive without any fear or confusion and should we train a lot on this aspect because 50% of the reasons for the loss due to the lack of control the emotions.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

wickybaba is an unknown quantity at this point wickybaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes definatly human Emotions does not exists in forex market they only exists in personnel life or in your social or marrage life but not in Forex market this market has its own emotions Like bullish,bearish or consolidation but no fear no greed or excitment and these emotions can effect our trading badly and also caan cause huge losses so thats why in my opinion we should must deal with emotional balance before starting Forex.

11. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator is on a distinguished road forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      473.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Emotional trading is as good ad not trading at all

Quote Originally Posted by wickybaba View Post
      Yes definatly human Emotions does not exists in forex market they only exists in personnel life or in your social or marrage life but not in Forex market this market has its own emotions Like bullish,bearish or consolidation but no fear no greed or excitment and these emotions can effect our trading badly and also caan cause huge losses so thats why in my opinion we should must deal with emotional balance before starting Forex.
      the maniel carousing thing about the market I'd that things exist and can not be completely remove from the market , those trader who know much about. this secrets of human behaviour s in the market , would dimple cut down energy expended in keeping them in check , and use energy to benefit from them

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast