• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Control your emotions (27)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,784 Times in 2,161 Posts

So many traders lack emotional control, this is the major cause of failure, this is why as much as possible we ought to ensure that we have self control because our success is largely dependent on it, those that take this for granted usually have issues in this business and it quite unfortunate.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

amp is an unknown quantity at this point amp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotional behavior is the big reason of loss among forex traders and it is much common in newbies.we need to have proper trading strategies to make profit and to become successful in this field.we should not try to make huge income in short time ,we just need to have a system for successful survival and consistent earning.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento is on a distinguished road elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2176.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Managing all of our personal factors will be needed to us, as we will control this features correctly and will never be on that kind of situations we will able to earn money from trading. Because there are many good traders, but they have big barrier which is emotions uncontrolling.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4264.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

emotions controlling is also a necessary thing for a trader in this business, because there are some traders who have good skills through which they can trade in this market successfully but due to their emotions they also face losses in their trading account, so it is better if a trader remove emotions at the time he do trading in this market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3809.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,289 Posts

Traders have to be very much positive while trading and should have the capability to control the emotions so that they can maintain the performance with time ,actually the experience and the skill tells us that what is the perfect way to have proper control over emotions .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotional control is something that we should take very seriously because our success or failure is partly hinged on it, a trader that does not have the discipline to handle this aspect of this business should prepare for a bumpy ride in this market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Worried

Al Khalid is an unknown quantity at this point Al Khalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we want to be a successful trader, we have to control our emotions at the time of opening a trade. Many traders lose in this Forex market because of failing control their emotions. Every trader should have proper money management system otherwise huge amount of lose can be added to traders account within short time even within second .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3312.02 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,026 Times in 1,643 Posts

i think controlling emotion in this market is most important things, because without controlling emotion nobody will never use this business for longer time, i always got margin call due to uncontrolled my emotion and now i think if i can control my emotion then i can easily make successful profit from this market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the one that dream every now and then that he really desire success then let him out his emotion under his very control otherwise it will be impossible to make reasonable amount of money. We need to persevere and strive to ensure that we get the right frame of mind in everything we are doing and on no doubt then are we going to have issues with what we are learning for real. Be yourself and try as much as possible to ensure every day you learn a new thing or atleast revise the old one you have learnt long before now.

11. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Control your emotions because that is what will determine the level of success that you earn as a trader, if you lack discipline then please understand the implications, which is the fact that you may fail at the end, lack of emotional control is very bad for any trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast