• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Control your emotions (27)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

GhostMode will become famous soon enough GhostMode will become famous soon enough GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions are very important to control in this business because of the fact that they are dangerous and can cause a Forex trader to have many losses. For me i try to follow my rules and not be greedy so that my emotions wont come to play in my trading and affect it.

2. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Controlling the emotions while trading in the market is very much important because our bad emotions can directly effected our trading in the market our negative emotions are greed and over trading in the market so we need to control them and we need to trade with our good and positive emotions in the market so we can earn good money from the market....

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

emotional stability during trade is very important for any trader who will like to make some good profits out of this business, so many things happen in the market at the same time and most of the time they all demand for our attention this is where trading maturity comes in, if you are not balance as a trad, you will want to give your attention to so many of them and from here, you may lose focus, greed, fear and anxiety are part of the emotional stability that we must work on here, entry into any trade is a sign of lack of emotional balance as well.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is too hard to control our emotions in the forex trading business and this is the reason why people have been failing in this business. we all run behind more and more profit without thinking about anything and that is the main reason why we keep losing here at all the times,

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is on a distinguished road Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      992.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's necessary and very important that a trader controls his emotions while trading so that he will be trading in a relaxed way without having any reason to fear. Trading with emotions can cause a trader to be making unnecessary mistakes which results to loses but if the trader is in full control of his emotions, he won't have any reason to fear the market and he will be trading confidently.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,978 Times in 1,127 Posts

Emotions can only interrupt your trading when the lot size is huge compared to your account balance, once this rule has been violated, there will be nothing you can do to help yourself at this point, just stay focused and then your earnings will increase accordingly and steadily too.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That you should. If you really want to stay forex for long time also want to become successful then you must control your emotions. Emotions means loss in forex market. So stay away from emotion. Being emotional till now nobody has succeed in forex. So hold your emotion when you are in forex market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions are probably the most important factor to why many newbie forex traders fail. The difference between experienced and successful and new traders that lose their account is the ability to put ones emotions under control. Decisions made out of greed or fear are never smart.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.84 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,135 Times in 994 Posts

I think emotions control most important in Forex because emotions can bring margin call. I think emotions very bad, harmful and best enemy for all trader in Forex. I think everybody should control emotion before open position other wise one one mistake can bring hung losses. For this reason we should control emotion, avoid greed and be patience on trading to success in Forex.

11. <a href=""> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Control of emotions is important for the success of trading in the Forex market, in the case of emotions controlled by your decision in the market, will be negative factors leading to failure in the end, there are many negative emotions in the market such as greed and rush and tension and fear must get rid of These emotions before trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6