• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you Trade Forex 'till old age?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,477 Times in 2,050 Posts

Default Will you Trade Forex 'till old age?

This business is something that does not require much of our physical strength, unlike the normal day job, so my question is, at what age will you quit trading.? or will you continue till you are very old, for me I will trade for as long as I can still think.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

onome (08-07-2016)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac is just really nice ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2319.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well trading on forex market till old age I do not see a problem with it because forex trading is worth investing into, forex is a business that if well understood one can make a fortune from the business. All one need is to keep Investing in getting the relevant knowledge and developing a very good trading character and try as much as possible to avoid greed.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4082.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forex is not a easy business but we can do it for a long time till we are fit to do it. I am not feel bad or exhausted to trade forex any time. Forex is actually for the persons who are retired and can spend their time with forex and can make some money easily.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kobidenco is an unknown quantity at this point kobidenco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This business is not met for only young people even though because of your body and health wise it should be traded by young people but i have also notice that with age,you get more experienced and if trading comes with age,why not but i honestly think i will diversify when the money are coming in so that i retire and pass the knowledge when it is time.
      God-is-helping-me

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4 will become famous soon enough gogetassj4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      828.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I didn't think about it yet, so let's think now, Forex is a good business for me so far because i could make some good profits even without proper learning nor demo practice, it's cost me less time to make satisfying profits, from all that i think i'm gonna stay here till an old age as long as i find what i look for here..
      *****My actions speak louder than my words*****

Banned
      I am:
      ----

EEE is on a distinguished road EEE's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will. I think forex is the best way of making money. So I will keep trading till the end of my life. This business home based earning source. Doing forex and making money and with that money leading my life. Life is going very well so I will stay in forex forever.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

fxxTarget is an unknown quantity at this point fxxTarget's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think forex is a very good business which needs long time experience, so i plan to trade it until old age. But this is on condition that i start earning big money enough for me and my family so that i will teach my children how to make money on forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As much as the Forex business requires little or no physical energy it does required something that is greater than physic and that is the use of our mental and emotional innate. The old ones might have it but the losses when enormous can see the old one in his grave so early than expected. So the one who is old should think twice before venturing into Forex

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Ratkosoda is an unknown quantity at this point Ratkosoda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have talked to many of my friends who have their own businesses, and they taught that I had it easy sitting in front of my PC for 8-12 hrs a day, until I showed them what it really means to trade forex. Sure the money is good, but the price is much higher than when owning a more traditional business. So, my answer is: I will trade forex for some more time, after that I will change my profession. There is no way I will be doing this for the rest of my life.

12. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is on a distinguished road forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      636.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am determined to trade in Forex until I reach to death.Because I think it is very easy to handle.I do not need any physical hardwork for doing this business.I only need mental work for market analysis.All system of forex trading is very easy.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast