• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you Trade Forex 'till old age?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,785 Times in 2,161 Posts

I believe that the older you become in life the more your wisdom, and if I am to relate it to trading in the forex business I will say that the fact that you have traded for a long period of time should be give you the added advantage of experience, this will boost your performance.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abhishekhanal is an unknown quantity at this point abhishekhanal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If I get enough money to put in forex in old age then sure I will trade it. But I will change my trading style. In old age it will be hard to sit infront of computer and do research. So long term trading will be good when you are old age. So my first thing is as I become old I slowly change my trading style and yes I will trade till I am old

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is true that the long years will add to your experience but it is not always true. There are some people that have spent long years trading and yet are unable to make a headway and that really has not helped them in anyway and am of the view that we really need to come of age with time to trade better truly. Please any old aged person with that valuable experience can actually trade in this business then.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

Lavourah has a spectacular aura about Lavourah has a spectacular aura about Lavourah has a spectacular aura about Lavourah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2493.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will always trade forex because i love to trade the market i do it has a career and has a hobby.So there is no reason for me to stop trading especially when there is good money to be made here in this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,689 Times in 599 Posts

i will really love to trade forex for a very long time but i cannot really say for sure if i will trade it till old age. something at any point in time might take me away from the market but for now, i do not want to think about that and just simply stay and enjoy the business as it last. when i grow old i will then think of what is best for me
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

silow is an unknown quantity at this point silow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

n fact, I never thought about it. I trade on in order to make money, and when you reach to freedom of Finance will leave Forex course. The reason he could be a threat to our health because of the great pressure during trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

ainouna27 is on a distinguished road ainouna27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      184.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i think that i will keep trading all my life but only if i stay good trader and only if i will make good profits becauce who know maybe after fewyears strategies will change and trading methods will change and new generation come better than us . Another think its depends to my situation if i was rich i don't think that i will keep trading maybe i invest my money with company or experts
      You Must Learn To Earn

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92 has a spectacular aura about akash92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1191.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading it do not see the traders age. Anyone can trade in forex trading. So, if a old man wish to continue his trading career then he can continue. But , I think he also need relax at his old time . So, if he wish he can retire. I will definitely avoid forex trading when i become old.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3255.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are no restriction of age factor in Forex trade , any age of trader can do trade and make money . We have seen that retired people are also joining Forex market and earn money till they want to exit in Forex market . Forex trade is easy because trader can earn money from their own house , no necessary to go outside field . Just using Forex trading skill , trader can earn money .

11. FB
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Okeyfx_ng is an unknown quantity at this point Okeyfx_ng's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex can be business for live even when you are old and even you reach 100 years is even the best time to do forex I can say that business is even made f or the old people than the young people so even when am old I will be even be serious in forex because it is forex for life am proud to trade forex no matter what so age is not a limit in forex

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast