• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Learning to accept the loss (part 2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Jamessa is on a distinguished road Jamessa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my view who are afraid or doesn't want to lose their money not only into the Forex market but in all other businesses too are actually doesn't know the basic concept of business. Because loss is a part of every business and those guys who doesn't want to lose their money into their business must have to understand and accept while they lose. They must have to learn how to handle their mentally situation while they do loss thus they can do something from this business place someday.

2. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abdul185rana will become famous soon enough abdul185rana will become famous soon enough abdul185rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a business of learning although every business is learning means for success required good learning and hard working and i am doing to rising my trading experience with learning and hard working means giving good time in practice and practice is the key of success in every business and also we should accept losses with profits because it's part of business.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to abdul185rana for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

madiha415 is on a distinguished road madiha415's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business need good knowledge and experience from newbies and all traders. Forex business support us for making handsome earning from forex market. And trader do everything for better performance. Trader learn from loss. Trader do not use mistakes and trader work professional in forex market and accept losses and make profitable trading.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to madiha415 for this useful post.

punal2008 (08-17-2018), Unregistered (5)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890 will become famous soon enough shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually winning and losing is the part of your life in forex trading. so we should be accepted either losing or winning in forex trading so that we are not to be in difficult to understand it. so always accept every condition of life with heartdly thanks

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Royoct will become famous soon enough Royoct's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Learning to accept the loss (part 2)

Same way we are happy over making good profits, we should also accept losses whenever it comes because. Losses are part of the business and it is inevitable even professional traders also experience loss during their trade and it is normal for every business but our ability to be able to control loss is what matters so it doesn't occur frequently even if losses helps us learn and gain more experience and we try never to repeat such mistakes again.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan is on a distinguished road zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is said that there is no success without failure. Same statement implies for forex trading. No one is born trader, we need to learn it before getting profit from our trades. Profit and success comes with practice and experience. Even experienced traders are not sure to get 100% success in trading. So if you want to become successful you first have to accept the losses.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zoeChan For This Useful Post:

altafch (11-09-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

IMRAN504017 is an unknown quantity at this point IMRAN504017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Knowledge is very important in this business and you can gain a lot of money due to your experience and your confident and you can gain a lot of knowledge from demo account in which you can solve all the problems related to this business.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      982.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Almost everyone will not like it when experiencing loss, especially if it goes bankrupt and loses all of our capital, but that is exactly what should happen when we run this business. Yes, when we work on forex, loss is part of our career journey.
      Inevitably, we must accept the loss, especially when we are still at the newbie level. It is better for us to address these losses more wisely, because if we react with feelings of emotion, want to revenge with the market, what happens next will make you more miserable, because indeed the market is not our real enemy in forex.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch is a name known to all altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when we accept loss it means we are accepting reality because loss is must and we can not trade without accepting loss if we do it we can not lose then our earning so make sure you are doing well, learn from every order can give you more income and can make you able to earn, loss is also part of learning so learn from loss why i got loss and avoid that in future

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee will become famous soon enough pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Original thread: Learning to accept the loss

Loss is part of forex and we should learn to accept it. If we can have a means to understand this loss and work towards it, we can develop a profitable strategy which will help us survive. Loss can easily discourage our passion to succeed but great traders dont give up rather they put in good time to develop themselves on this market.
      profit and loss is a part of the Forex trading business if traders trade goes in loss they should not be worry and they should try to see the mistake and should correct ct their mistake they will get better results in future

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12