• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 87 90 91 92

Thread: Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone has a brilliant future Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,979 Times in 846 Posts

Default Re: EA recommendation 207th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 207th is 3rd Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
      * EA recommendation 207th :-
      - The 2nd trade in recommendation 207th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 207th are 40 loss points " which are equals 61 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 207th is 3rd trade which is Buy EUR/USD 0.03 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1314 Take profit target is 1.1354 Stop loss is 1.1294.
      - The Results will be published when's take profits or stop loss occurs, Blew are two screenshot shows both of current trade and account history of all previous loss during the current recommendation 207th since it's beginning.
      Your buy position on EUR/USD pair is a plus ,by now you should be in floating profit ,but do not sleep ,untl today Daily show another bullish candle ,up trend movement is not yet established. By the end of today ,we should be able to make out which way for EUR and GBP .Do enjoy a profitable trading week.
      loating profit

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,041.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,470 Times in 769 Posts

Default Re: EA recommendation 207th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 207th is 3rd Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      Your buy position on EUR/USD pair is a plus ,by now you should be in floating profit ,but do not sleep ,untl today Daily show another bullish candle ,up trend movement is not yet established. By the end of today ,we should be able to make out which way for EUR and GBP .Do enjoy a profitable trading week.
      loating profit
      Good evening mr.Benzone, Don't worry even if i sleep early the EA will still wake up monitoring and manage the account what i can say! that's he benefits of using fully automatic robot, and regarding the profits yes the recommendation 207th should be closed by tomorrow as usual it's just a range of two days each time which is the needed time range till the recommendation get closed on it's net profits at the final trade winch recovered all the previous temporary loss which might happened during the current recommendation and also it always have a positive or differ value above the recovered loss which is surely the net profits for the recommendations that's the facts since day one of using the EA back in 11-5-2018 which is the day of starting the publish of recommendation in the thread starting from page 24 ( and the EA was already live before that date since Mrach 2018 i was publish the results on facebook ) , so based on those facts it will be a nice remarkable record to hit the number of 300 constant profitable recommendation before the new year begins, i wish if there were a prize for such remarkable performance, good luck in your trading too.
      Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 11-14-2018 at 10:37 PM.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow EA recommendation 207th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 207th is 5th Trade

- The 4th trade in recommendation 207th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 207th are 80 loss points " which are equals 221 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 207th is 5th trade which is Buy EUR/USD 0.08 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1314 Take profit target is 1.1354 Stop loss is 1.1294.
      - The Results will be published when's take profits or stop loss occurs, Blew are two screenshot shows both of current trade and account history of all previous loss during the current recommendation 207th since it's beginning.
      Name:  T 5.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  310.8 KBName:  T H.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  107.3 KB
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow EA recommendation 207th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 207th is 7th Trade

- The 6th trade in recommendation 207th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 207th are 120 loss points " which are equals 641 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 207th is 7th trade which is Buy EUR/USD 0.20 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1314 Take profit target is 1.1353 Stop loss is 1.1294.
      Name:  T 7.jpg
Size:  321.9 KBName:  T H.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  154.0 KB

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb EA recommendation 208th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 208th is 1st Trade

EA recommendation 208th Trade 1st:-
      - The recommendation 207th Trade 11th was closed at Total profit of 40 points " equals 4160 points as 1st beginning lot 0.01 in the lot circle ( the net profitable points of the last profitable closed trade in the current recommendation * it's traded lot ) - 3941 Points of Temporary loss during the current recommendation ( stop loss points of each previous trade closed on loss during the current recommendation * it's traded lot size and then sum all the results ) = 219 Points net profits for finished recommendation 207th based on 1st beginning lot size, Screenshot blew shows both of current trade in the new recommendation 208th and the previous total results of all trades of the last closed recommendation 207.
      - Now the EA is back to using the beginning lot size and start new circle which is recommendation 208th which is only happens whens the circle " variable trade " finally closed on profits and in this case it means recovering all previous losses and including the all previous missed take profits " each trade has 20 points as new profits so as a random example : if the EA reach the 7th and closed on profit that's means net profit of 140 Points for the whole last recommendation.
      - Total achieved net points of all recommendation since starting the free publish of recommendations in 11-5-2018 was : 12675 Total net profitable points based on 1st beginning lot size for 207th constant profitable recommendations which all of them have been profitable and closed on it's designated target at different levels (tries ,trades) in each recommendation, This total achieved net profits is also equals 39.733% as a total capital return " 319$ is the starting capital in this case ".
      - The current recommendation is 208th Trade 1st "already closed" which is opened from the close price of last trade, the current trade is Buy EUR/USD 0.01 Lot size at the current price 1.1358 Take profit target is 1.1377 Stop loss is 1.1337 The results will be published when's take profits occurs and finish this recommendation and start the next one or when's stop loss occurs and continue in the same recommendation with the next lot size till it finally closed on profits and recover all losses and achieve it's total designated target too.
      ** EA Rules :-" when a current EA's circle " recommendation " reach the final take profit target i will repeat the part blew in each new EA circle to give the reader the total information regarding the necessary financial liquidity and start capital in addition to the other strategy's important elements and how the EA is actually working specially to understand how much the risk is and what is the expected profit ".
      * EA's basic rules :-
      - The Starting capital have 4 alternatives :-
      * 319$ is the starting capital which gives the EA the ability to have 15 tries " targeted monthly return is 6.2695% which equals 2000 net profitable points which equals 75.235% as yearly return " the 15th tries together are each 100% of the invested beginning capital.
      * otherwise you can only start by 93$ " targeted monthly return with the same amount of 2000 net profitable points is 21.50% which equals 244% as yearly return " and in this case the EA will only have 12 tries " the code reach the 12th try only once in three months, the 12th try will have +20 free margin points but it only reach -14 point and then the trade went in the correct take profit direction and end up of profits and closed the code circle to start new one".
      * otherwise you can only start by 61$ and start by 0.01 lot and in this case the code will have 11 tries and the safety will be decreased but monthly return will increased to 32.78% which equals 393.44% as yearly return.
      * otherwise you can only start by 2444$ and start by 0.01 lot and in this case the code will have 20 tries and the safety will be increased but monthly return will decreased to 0.8183% which equals 9.8199% as yearly return.
      - For using the mentioned calculation and strategy it's important to use 1:1000 trading leverage in case you don't use it i welcome the questions from the traders to calculate the necessary beginning balance to applied the recommendation but with another trading leverage, i repeat the mentioned numbers and results based on many elements including exact amount of lot, capital, stop loss, take profit target and trading leverage the only changeable element is the trading balance and in case you don't use 1:1000 trading leverage you have to mention your current leverage in a reply to let me give you the correct new trading balance in your case.
      * EA's advanced rule :-
      - Now as the reader notice in the previous examples of money management choices the best choices in my opinion was using one of the following capitals :-
      1- using 61$ and in this case case the EA will have 11th tries, the monthly net profits equals 32.78% which equals 393% as yearly return, 100% capital is invested but not since the first trade only when the tries reach 11th try.
      2- using 319$ and in this case case the EA will have 15th tries, the monthly net profits equals 6.2695% which equals 75.235% as yearly return, 100% capital is invested but not since the first trade only when the tries reach 15th try.
      - The new rule will be using 61$ old capital circle but by using three of it which means 183$ as starting capital which means 33 tries in total 11th followed by the second 11th tries group then the third activated in case of needed which is less than the previous preferred choice of using 319$ as starting capital and in this case the code will not using 100% of capital in the calculation but only 33.33% which is smaller risk but the monthly capital return will be 10.92% which is higher monthly capital return than the previous 6.2695% net profit target while using 319$ as a beginning balance also it equals % 131.04 as a yearly net capital return which is higher net yearly capital return than the previous calculation yearly net return of % 75.235 in case of usage 319$ as a starting capital which means if the circle start the same way and same lot as before but when it reach 11th try and in case it didn't success " happened only one time only in three months because of rare condition the trade was already have 38 profit points but it down all of this and exist the profitable zone then it reach -20 and hit stop loss so it was only far a way from closing of take profit target by only two points different from the market price " let's continue i was saying if the code reach the 11th try and it ended on loss too this will be 33.33% loss not 100% as before also the best thing in case of this loss will be the ability to recover the 33.33% again in case of three months close on profits because the second 61$ which will be went in usage after losing the first 61$ at 11 tries of loss will have 32.78% as monthly return which is equals 98.34% in three months which means it's recover the lost first 61$, also the loss will not be a loss actually specially if there was 3 months or more closed of profits before the loss happens so that's means any 33.33% loss will be deducted from the total achieved net profits and not from the actual invested balance 183$ " which you can using it's multiple values like 366$ to start by 0.02 lot as beginning lot then 0.04 and so on based on old code calculation or the main financial lot's formula ".
      - I also highly appreciate the positive supports of forum.mt5.com moderators and the other forum members who showing their assist and value my previous posts by press the " thanks " icon, i count on you all to keep such positive support in the future too, and i hope you success in your trading as well individually and/or by following my EA's future recommendations.
      Name:  T H.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  275.6 KB

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow EA recommendation 208th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 208th is 2nd Trade

* EA recommendation 208th :-
      - The 1st trade in recommendation 208th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 208th are 20 loss points " which are equals 20 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 208th is 2nd trade which is Sell EUR/USD 0.02 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1336 Take profit target is 1.1306 Stop loss is 1.1356.
      - The Results will be published when's take profits or stop loss occurs, Blew are two screenshot shows both of current trade and account history of all previous loss during the current recommendation 208th since it's beginning.
      Name:  T 2.jpg
Size:  320.8 KBName:  T H.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  36.8 KB

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

The S-I-S (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S is a splendid one to behold The S-I-S's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: EA recommendation 208th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 208th is 2nd Trade

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
      * EA recommendation 208th :-
      - The 1st trade in recommendation 208th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 208th are 20 loss points " which are equals 20 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 208th is 2nd trade which is Sell EUR/USD 0.02 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1336 Take profit target is 1.1306 Stop loss is 1.1356.
      - The Results will be published when's take profits or stop loss occurs, Blew are two screenshot shows both of current trade and account history of all previous loss during the current recommendation 208th since it's beginning.
      Honestly, I am not like to do trade by robots or any other auto trading strategy. Because, I read a lot of articles about Robot trading there I saw that every trader says we cannot become successful with the help of Auto Trading. Market is not always respect the trend that's why robots are not work in the market. Other thing which is very important that we cannot Run robots on bonus accounts.
      Learning Is better than earning My trading journal.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...(never-give-up)

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to The S-I-S for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: EA recommendation 208th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 208th is 2nd Trade

Quote Originally Posted by The S-I-S View Post
      Honestly, I am not like to do trade by robots or any other auto trading strategy. Because, I read a lot of articles about Robot trading there I saw that every trader says we cannot become successful with the help of Auto Trading. Market is not always respect the trend that's why robots are not work in the market. Other thing which is very important that we cannot Run robots on bonus accounts.
      Good evening mr.The S-I-S, first of all please read the thread starting from page 24 you will find 209th constant profitable recommendation have been already shared in live mode and updated with charts and trading statements so every profitable recommendations has been recorded on the thread, second some times the market didn't respect the trend, that's right so the main purpose which i already achieving in my EA code is removing the elements which might hold the EA's performance back from being " flexible " as long as the trader or the programmer is capable to make an automatic and/or manual strategy which can be flexible enough to handle the market conditions then profits will start to be gained and not only that but the EA will reach new level of accuracy to recover the loss too and then reducing the needed time to that recover that the levels or the purposes which the good programmer have to achieve and as i said all of those tasks have been successfully complied in the EA code and it's running on a demo account since March 2018 each recommendation is added here in the thread as well.

- And just as a random example of the constant profitable recommendations here are 24 constant profitable recommendation just like the 129th ones before them the 24th ones are from 130th till 154th, good luck.
      - Clear example of 24 constant recommendations one after another from 130th till 154th :-
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12822292
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12822931
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12823103
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12823704
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12824618
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12824901
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12825065
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12825867
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12829016
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12829023
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12829154
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12829337
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12829825
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12831691
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12834899
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12835349
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12836231
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12837325
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12837326
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12838270
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12841160
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12844557
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12844572

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb EA recommendation 209th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 209th is 1st Trade

EA recommendation 209th Trade 1st:-
      - The recommendation 208th Trade 7th was closed at Total profit of 39 points " equals 780 points as 1st beginning lot 0.01 in the lot circle ( the net profitable points of the last profitable closed trade in the current recommendation * it's traded lot ) - 641 Points of Temporary loss during the current recommendation ( stop loss points of each previous trade closed on loss during the current recommendation * it's traded lot size and then sum all the results ) = 139 Points net profits for finished recommendation 208th based on 1st beginning lot size, Screenshot blew shows both of current trade in the new recommendation 209th and the previous total results of all trades of the last closed recommendation 208.
      - Now the EA is back to using the beginning lot size and start new circle which is recommendation 209th which is only happens whens the circle " variable trade " finally closed on profits and in this case it means recovering all previous losses and including the all previous missed take profits " each trade has 20 points as new profits so as a random example : if the EA reach the 7th and closed on profit that's means net profit of 140 Points for the whole last recommendation.
      - Total achieved net points of all recommendation since starting the free publish of recommendations in 11-5-2018 was : 12814 Total net profitable points based on 1st beginning lot size for 208th constant profitable recommendations which all of them have been profitable and closed on it's designated target at different levels (tries ,trades) in each recommendation, This total achieved net profits is also equals 40.169% as a total capital return " 319$ is the starting capital in this case ".
      - The current recommendation is 209th Trade 1st which is opened from the close price of last trade, the current trade is Buy EUR/USD 0.01 Lot size at the current price 1.1398 Take profit target is 1.1418 Stop loss is 1.1378 The results will be published when's take profits occurs and finish this recommendation and start the next one or when's stop loss occurs and continue in the same recommendation with the next lot size till it finally closed on profits and recover all losses and achieve it's total designated target too.
      ** EA Rules :-" when a current EA's circle " recommendation " reach the final take profit target i will repeat the part blew in each new EA circle to give the reader the total information regarding the necessary financial liquidity and start capital in addition to the other strategy's important elements and how the EA is actually working specially to understand how much the risk is and what is the expected profit ".
      * 319$ is the starting capital which gives the EA the ability to have 15 tries " targeted monthly return is 6.2695% which equals 2000 net profitable points which equals 75.235% as yearly return " the 15th tries together are each 100% of the invested beginning capital.
      * otherwise you can only start by 93$ " targeted monthly return with the same amount of 2000 net profitable points is 21.50% which equals 244% as yearly return " and in this case the EA will only have 12 tries " the code reach the 12th try only once in three months, the 12th try will have +20 free margin points but it only reach -14 point and then the trade went in the correct take profit direction and end up of profits and closed the code circle to start new one".
      * otherwise you can only start by 61$ and start by 0.01 lot and in this case the code will have 11 tries and the safety will be decreased but monthly return will increased to 32.78% which equals 393.44% as yearly return.
      * otherwise you can only start by 2444$ and start by 0.01 lot and in this case the code will have 20 tries and the safety will be increased but monthly return will decreased to 0.8183% which equals 9.8199% as yearly return.
      - For using the mentioned calculation and strategy it's important to use 1:1000 trading leverage in case you don't use it i welcome the questions from the traders to calculate the necessary beginning balance to applied the recommendation but with another trading leverage, i repeat the mentioned numbers and results based on many elements including exact amount of lot, capital, stop loss, take profit target and trading leverage the only changeable element is the trading balance and in case you don't use 1:1000 trading leverage you have to mention your current leverage in a reply to let me give you the correct new trading balance in your case.
      - Now as the reader notice in the previous examples of money management choices the best choices in my opinion was using one of the following capitals :-
      1- using 61$ and in this case case the EA will have 11th tries, the monthly net profits equals 32.78% which equals 393% as yearly return, 100% capital is invested but not since the first trade only when the tries reach 11th try.
      2- using 319$ and in this case case the EA will have 15th tries, the monthly net profits equals 6.2695% which equals 75.235% as yearly return, 100% capital is invested but not since the first trade only when the tries reach 15th try.
      - The new rule will be using 61$ old capital circle but by using three of it which means 183$ as starting capital which means 33 tries in total 11th followed by the second 11th tries group then the third activated in case of needed which is less than the previous preferred choice of using 319$ as starting capital and in this case the code will not using 100% of capital in the calculation but only 33.33% which is smaller risk but the monthly capital return will be 10.92% which is higher monthly capital return than the previous 6.2695% net profit target while using 319$ as a beginning balance also it equals % 131.04 as a yearly net capital return which is higher net yearly capital return than the previous calculation yearly net return of % 75.235 in case of usage 319$ as a starting capital which means if the circle start the same way and same lot as before but when it reach 11th try and in case it didn't success " happened only one time only in three months because of rare condition the trade was already have 38 profit points but it down all of this and exist the profitable zone then it reach -20 and hit stop loss so it was only far a way from closing of take profit target by only two points different from the market price " let's continue i was saying if the code reach the 11th try and it ended on loss too this will be 33.33% loss not 100% as before also the best thing in case of this loss will be the ability to recover the 33.33% again in case of three months close on profits because the second 61$ which will be went in usage after losing the first 61$ at 11 tries of loss will have 32.78% as monthly return which is equals 98.34% in three months which means it's recover the lost first 61$, also the loss will not be a loss actually specially if there was 3 months or more closed of profits before the loss happens so that's means any 33.33% loss will be deducted from the total achieved net profits and not from the actual invested balance 183$ " which you can using it's multiple values like 366$ to start by 0.02 lot as beginning lot then 0.04 and so on based on old code calculation or the main financial lot's formula ".
      - I also highly appreciate the positive supports of forum.mt5.com moderators and the other forum members who showing their assist and value my previous posts by press the " thanks " icon, i count on you all to keep such positive support in the future too, and i hope you success in your trading as well individually and/or by following my EA's future recommendations.
      Name:  T 1.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  314.2 KBName:  T H.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  168.3 KB

Thanks  

13. Lamboghini
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb EA recommendation 210th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 210th is 1st Trade

EA recommendation 210th Trade 1st:-
      - The recommendation 209th Trade 1st was closed at Total profit of 20 points " equals 20 points as 1st beginning lot 0.01 in the lot circle ( the net profitable points of the last profitable closed trade in the current recommendation * it's traded lot ) - 0 Points of Temporary loss during the current recommendation ( stop loss points of each previous trade closed on loss during the current recommendation * it's traded lot size and then sum all the results ) = 20 Points net profits for finished recommendation 209th based on 1st beginning lot size, Screenshot blew shows both of current trade in the new recommendation 210th and the previous total results of all trades of the last closed recommendation 209.
      - Now the EA is back to using the beginning lot size and start new circle which is recommendation 210th which is only happens whens the circle " variable trade " finally closed on profits and in this case it means recovering all previous losses and including the all previous missed take profits " each trade has 20 points as new profits so as a random example : if the EA reach the 7th and closed on profit that's means net profit of 140 Points for the whole last recommendation.
      - Total achieved net points of all recommendation since starting the free publish of recommendations in 11-5-2018 was : 12834 Total net profitable points based on 1st beginning lot size for 209th constant profitable recommendations which all of them have been profitable and closed on it's designated target at different levels (tries ,trades) in each recommendation, This total achieved net profits is also equals 40.231% as a total capital return " 319$ is the starting capital in this case ".
      - The current recommendation is 210th Trade 1st which is opened from the close price of last trade, the current trade is Buy EUR/USD 0.01 Lot size at the current price 1.1421 Take profit target is 1.1441 Stop loss is 1.1401 The results will be published when's take profits occurs and finish this recommendation and start the next one or when's stop loss occurs and continue in the same recommendation with the next lot size till it finally closed on profits and recover all losses and achieve it's total designated target too.
      Name:  T 1.jpg
Size:  293.2 KBName:  T H.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  24.9 KB

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 87 90 91 92