• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 55 58 59 60

Thread: Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie has much to be proud of Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
      * EA recommendation 120th :-
      - The 3rd trades in recommendation 120th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 120th are 60 loss points " which are equals 120 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 120th is 4th trade which is Sell EUR/USD 0.05 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1401 Take profit target is 1.1361 Stop loss is 1.1421.
      - The Results will be published when's take profits or stop loss occurs, Blew are two screenshot shows both of current trade and account history of all previous loss during the current recommendation 120th since it's beginning.
      I applaud your hard work and approach to forex trading. From my analysis of Eur/Usd on the 1 Hr time frame using Market Profile theory, the pair is still bracketing (or ranging). Unless your strategy is optimized for trading in ranging markets, it might not do well in ranging markets. From my observation of your trade execution and entry points, I have the impression that your strategy will perform very well in trending markets.
      From my Profile analysis, Eur/Usd seems set to break out from the upside, but in similar scenarios, the market has been known to fool those who are expectant. So, what I feel is that since today is Friday, we should expect a breakout next week, but the probability that it will be in the upward direction is very much reduced now - especially since everyone is expecting it to happen. I will assign a probability of about 80% to the likelihood of the market eventually breaking out in the downward direction next week (the only thing that will change my bearish sentiment for EU is if the breakout happens this evening - which is almost impossible.The market is a Markov Process!).
      My approach is not foolproof, but it relies heavily on Statistical analysis and assumptions of randomness in the markets.

Name:  Eur_Usd_17_08.png
Views: 25
Size:  46.3 KB

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Obie for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1041.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,294 Times in 633 Posts

Dood evening mr.Eneregha and mr.**virgo i will skip the part where you said there are only stop loss it's looks like you didn't read the previous 58 pages of the thread also i will skip the part where you said that " i mostly see that even you do not have enough experience but you just follow two things then your 50-70% trades are going in profit " i'm in the market since February 2010 so i think it's enough period of time to call myself an expert my live trade performance clearly shows it's results isn't it ?! so i can't say the same thing about the people who are just replies the last paragraph without reading the topic itself including the main post about the EA which is in my signature which is surely appears in all posts i wrote so it's the responsibility of the reader to notice such things and to read the thread before making his own opinions also there are rules for the EA but you might didn't read it because if you did you will just see the finished recommendation in the above part of it so .. well let's back to the facts so please read this reply http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12813503 i wrote it yesterday it have the replies for your questions, also please note that the trades are live and the EA is achieved 119th constant profitable trades simply check back the pages from 24 to 58 of this thread it have all the results with charts and screenshot, also do you know what is the strange thing in your reply ? is it's says no profits and only stop loss but in the same page which you made your post page 58 it already have two finished recommendations 118th and 119th so you didn't saw 58 pages but also you don't even saw the current page you are typing in ?! you and the other readers are invited to follow the EA's free of charge constant profitable recommendations good luck.
      Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 08-17-2018 at 09:15 PM.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow EA recommendation 120th : The Current Trade in the recommendation 120th is 5th Trade

- The 4th trades in recommendation 120th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 120th are 80 loss points " which are equals 220 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 120th is 5th trade which is Buy EUR/USD 0.08 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1421 Take profit target is 1.1461 Stop loss is 1.1401.
      - The Results will be published when's take profits or stop loss occurs, Blew are two screenshot shows both of current trade and account history of all previous loss during the current recommendation 120th since it's beginning.
      Name:  T 5.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  317.1 KBName:  T H.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  106.9 KB
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone is a splendid one to behold Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,134 Times in 379 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
      - The 4th trades in recommendation 120th was automatically closed at stop loss, The total temporary loss for the whole trades which closed during recommendation 120th are 80 loss points " which are equals 220 loss points based on 1st beginning lot size { loss points of each closed trade during the current recommendation * it's lot size and then sum all results = total loss points based on 1st beginning lot size } ".
      - Current trade in the recommendation 120th is 5th trade which is Buy EUR/USD 0.08 Lot size at the current price of closing the previous trade 1.1421 Take profit target is 1.1461 Stop loss is 1.1401.
      Your buy trend performed as expected , with your brilliant analysis there ,I want to believe you will try live trade to establish your strategy.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      I applaud your hard work and approach to forex trading. From my analysis of Eur/Usd on the 1 Hr time frame using Market Profile theory, the pair is still bracketing (or ranging). Unless your strategy is optimized for trading in ranging markets, it might not do well in ranging markets. From my observation of your trade execution and entry points, I have the impression that your strategy will perform very well in trending markets.
      From my Profile analysis, Eur/Usd seems set to break out from the upside, but in similar scenarios, the market has been known to fool those who are expectant. So, what I feel is that since today is Friday, we should expect a breakout next week, but the probability that it will be in the upward direction is very much reduced now - especially since everyone is expecting it to happen. I will assign a probability of about 80% to the likelihood of the market eventually breaking out in the downward direction next week (the only thing that will change my bearish sentiment for EU is if the breakout happens this evening - which is almost impossible.The market is a Markov Process!).
      My approach is not foolproof, but it relies heavily on Statistical analysis and assumptions of randomness in the markets.

Attachment 83316
      Good evening mr.Obie, thank you for your opinion, but as i said many times EA is not using any kinds of indicators at all if there is something similar to the EA performance then it's the fundamental analyzing because the EA reading such impacts by a way or another, also you said something about the ranging market in fact the EA is also capable to handle any market conditions that's explained in the rules also yes any EA will work better in market trends because after all it's a market in another word what is the purpose of the change in exchange rate ? is the change itself which means the up and/or down trends so the EA works best in trends because if the price didn't moves then it's will not be a market it will be fixed price something didn't exist nowadays but again even if the market have a wide movement the EA is completely capable to handle than and that's what there are 15th trades in the circle and/or 33th trades in another beginning capital alternative also it's recover all the temporary loss and always end up with net profits also i don't count on trends because with the facts of 119th constant profitable recommendations the EA makes more than 7000 seven thousandth points as 1st beginning lot in the circle it's all was live and added in the trade in it's own present time to let the others try it those results was only on trading EUR/USD and the main thing is the pair itself moves 800 points since the start of publishing the EA results back in 11-5-2018 so 7000 net profitable points = 22% with only 800 points of working area so it's not about the trends because 800 makes 7000 also if i talked about the daily average it's about 100 points since days one i started it in 23-3-2018 this is the fifth month the capital was 5000 now its about 5100 which means 100USD net profits = 10000 1st beginning lot \ 5 months = 2000 points the monthly target which i mention since day one so / 20 trading days so the day average will be 100 points all this was live it's just the start i have many other ideas which i work on it, you are invited to follow my EA recommendations too it's free of charge for sure, good luck in your trading.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      Your buy trend performed as expected , with your brilliant analysis there ,I want to believe you will try live trade to establish your strategy.
      Good evening mr.Benzone thank you for your opinion, i will apply the EA in the near future in forex copy system to allow the other traders to copy the trades, right now i'm sharing it's recommendations and i also trading manually on my real account by using the fundamental analyzing it's was my main section of technique but i also program EA and indicators since years, the trader have to using whatever is available to end up with profitable system that' why i created this EA the main purpose is not only the winning but the ability to recover the loss and handle the difficult conditions and get over it by using different ways and i glad that the EA doing that perfectly since day one back in 23-3-2018, you are invited to follow the EA recommendations too, good luck in your trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 55 58 59 60