• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex training & successful trader (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4947.33 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,947 Times in 2,325 Posts

Post Forex training & successful trader (2)

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx View Post
      i think you already know yourself better than anyone do. access yourself and see if you can do it yourself or you need the help of others to do it for you but remember that all you are doing is for you to become a successful trader in the market and so do not shy away from anyone possible means that will make you one. i wish you the best
      Yep mate

Self-realization must come from within

We must be knowing where we stand and then take necessary steps to overcome it

Success is never easy in any field,more so in a highly risky business like forex trading

Thus,you must be aware of all this and work in this business only when you are truly determined

That way,you might be able to face any challenges and then be mentally & financially accept any consequences of trading too...!

Original thread:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...cessful-trader
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 07-08-2016 at 05:16 PM.
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

anowarul01 (08-29-2017), Chaudhary (09-08-2017), JANEIUMEDIA (09-07-2017)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1910.39 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,095 Times in 415 Posts

It depends on the area you live, if you live in a developed areas, then there should be some teaching centres, especially in the united states, there are many options available to learn technical analysis in its best form, but in asia, there are not many forex teachers

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

claqlink is an unknown quantity at this point claqlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      586.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my experience, it is better to learn yourself. open a demo account and understand in detail about the movements and what the market entails. And while learning use a smaller amount of money in your demo. Thanks to internet, you can learn a whole lot.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Goldberg123 is an unknown quantity at this point Goldberg123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      546.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are choose one which suits your budget, it will not only give you a head start but the knowledge will be directed and guided, you dont have to waste your time on finding the good source and what you want to learn, You can get all the knowledge you want from teachers there, so yes choose the one with good results and go fir it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadasjad is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadasjad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In training most of things include as knowledge,practice and working on demo account to gain learning about real account. forex training is most important for any trader without this any trader do not become a successful trader. Those trader who are in training that focus on investing, practice on demo account and knowledge about the business. so with best training you become successful.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Logos is an unknown quantity at this point Logos's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before you can become a successful trader you must acquire knowledge and this knowledge you can only get through proper training either through one on one training or online training, you must give yourself to learning about Forex and also practice what you have learned for you to be able to trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx will become famous soon enough aqbe_fx will become famous soon enough aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3184.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading training is not a guarantee of success for us, if you want to be successful then you need to work hard and keep yourself from problems threatening, because forex is about training practices and how we can get as much experience as possible.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4082.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many traders who are making money quit good and enjoying their life. The forex is a profitable business for these traders who are working hard to know the business very well and also send their time with proper learning procedures.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

fuzzforex is an unknown quantity at this point fuzzforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

True we all traders must realize that and a market that we can have great losses and thus should prevent this when we have no willingness to work and better stay out for not having losses, this is true for each person to be aware of your money, with forex we can determine our to actions on the market every day and that is why i love forex trading can do when they want or when the market is favors for us

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3498.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whichever way your choice is , what is important is that you should learn forex trading very well before you commit a cent to trading. You can choose to learn it by yourself if you have the diligence it requires to do so. There are some websites that are dedicated to teaching the beginner traders systematically and if you will only take the advantage of such , you will come out a better trader

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast