• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Forex training & successful trader (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Jotirmoy Roy is on a distinguished road Jotirmoy Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the times, new and less experienced traders think that capital is one of the most important part to get success from Forex market. But this is not true at all. There are no doubt that capital plays an vital role in this currency business. But it is sure that your capital does not provide you any assurance to become successful. To become a successful trader, skill - experience and strategy are the most important things. Because without skill, experience and strategy, no one can get success in this currency business. Proper learning is also necessary for doing this business successfully. We should keep in mind that our devotion of learning new strategies and our hard work is the key element to become a successful Forex trader.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jotirmoy Roy For This Useful Post:

mithunff (09-16-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Chaudhary is on a distinguished road Chaudhary's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Agree with you. We should take every failure as a lesson for future success and should analyze every failure very carefully and do rectified our previous strategy with new implementations. In Forex trading, failures are best teachers for us. Dont upset with your failures. But take it as an advantage for future success.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is on a distinguished road DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nobody has any reason to complain or give any reason for his/her failure of not being proficient as a Forex trader, given all the facilities available to the present human race due to the current technological advancement.

For you to be a Forex trader, you can choose either to be tutored (if you can find one) or be self-tutored to your perfected endpoint.

Nowadays, internet connectivity, brokers' trading platform and their enticements such as leverages (to boost trader's investment) has facilitated any interested individual from any part of the world a chance to learn and participate in Forex trading, and hence earn as s/he wishes.

If you are living in the remotest part of the world like me, just get introduced to the Forex trading and continue the rest by learning and developing yourself through the Forex websites, and downloading e-books and video tutorials from the reliable websites like google, youtube, vimeo etc. that you will digest to your best ability.

If you seriously pursue your passion on this Forex trading, you will then be very proud of yourself. Otherwise, only you can tell me the outcome.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      562.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,548 Times in 1,126 Posts

I think and believe Forex very simple and very easy business but Forex success not so easy but possible. In Forex business trader need unlimited proper knowledge about world economy, proper analysis, strong experience, skills, strong money management and follow all Forex rules on trading to success and to become successful trader in Forex other wise Forex very dangerous business.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is on a distinguished road Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      315.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For you to become a successful trader, you need to learn forex trading very well because forex trading is a business that you only succeed in when you have the right knowledge about it. Forex training is very important for it will enlighten you about forex, and gives you the right knowledge needed for you to become a successful trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2345.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Training is very important part of forex business. everybody should practice in Demo account not before start Real account but also during trade in Real account. when we trade in Demo account then we learn many things and improve our trading skills which help us a lot when trade with Real money in Real account. more practice in Demo account mean more chances to get success.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The foundation for successful forex trading career can be laid through undergoing sound forex training and the acquisition of good forex trading experience through practice. Most successful traders have made a lot of efforts to learn forex trading.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rafi_qul11 is on a distinguished road rafi_qul11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the most easiest online business in the world. You can work anytime in Forex trade market and from anywhere as long as you have internet access. So, if you want to achieve your success in Forex market, you should complete your training part. Learn more and more about Forex because more knowledge gives you more profit in Forex business. Demo practice is must for basic trading knowledge, prepare a trading plan and complete Forex market analysis. Gather information about Forex trade news and trading techniques, which makes it easy to earn money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3089.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex training is necessary for a trader to make progress in forex trading and achieve success at a faster rate than merely trading by hit or miss method. Acquiring training before trading live account will also save you from losing your trading account while learning from experience.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

12. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3034.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

success in every field requires good knowledge, and the ability to apply the knowledge properly. in a nut-shell, one must learn to be able to gain such knowledge.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast