• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex training & successful trader (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

elemento is on a distinguished road elemento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2176.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful trader can reach his trading position only by trading hard in forex market, because without practise there will be really little chances to become professional member of market. Actually demo trading will be necessary to traders in forex market.

2. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3312.02 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,969 Times in 1,630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ndusiku View Post
      i never follow forex training or forex seminar. for me i rather to learn and practice by myself, for now there are many websites and forum that discuss about forex trading so i think i dont need any seminar or training for learn, in seminar usually it only take one or two days and forex trading learning are need years not only days
      practice by yourself is good for this business, but if you can get any train about this business and also if you can join on any seminar about forex then you can get lot of information about this business which will help you to increase your skill.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3259.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,689 Times in 599 Posts

yea. there is one good thing about training especially being trained by professional traders. when i say professional traders i mean those of them who are trading and are well experienced and advanced in trading and not those who are more of motivational speakers that make money from talking to people about forex trading but do not trade themselves
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4264.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex training play a very important role in the life of a trader and help him in making a successful trader of this forex trading market, and it is true that if we ask from professional traders in our area then they will tell us that they also did allot of practice and get training from demo account after that they become successful trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,483 Times in 2,050 Posts

Having the prerequisite training is the most important factor that all traders should consider, never neglect the importance of having the right amount of knowledge, because doing that would greatly jeopardize your opportunity to become a great trader in this market. Successful traders are well trained.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

obis2 is on a distinguished road obis2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.58 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

fore training is a way forward for traders, it offers solution to some of the challenges being faced by the newbies , that is why the importance of forex training can not be underestimated, successful traders are trained traders , if you want to be successful and competent traders you mut be a well trained person in the knowledge of fore trading.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

katrina will become famous soon enough katrina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1121.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in order to get ultimate success that starts from the initial stages, traders could make their trading through proper guided under the training of expert traders also the training they can get on trading on demo account, so this enables them to make their trading profitable and get them self to the success levels very nearest that enables them to trade with expertise,

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

morad01 is on a distinguished road morad01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex training is very important because it add more skills to the skill of the traders but this training must be done by successful traders, I mean the professional traders because you will be able to handle the training well as a trader, because he is also in the system.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

gistaboutmoney is on a distinguished road gistaboutmoney's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Truly to be a successful trader a trader needs the good mentor and a good place to acquire the knowledge forex is not a one man business we need to understand that Rome was not built a day its gradual learning and asking of questions

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

claqlink is an unknown quantity at this point claqlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      586.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whichever way there is need to learn forex trading before you even decide to invest. You cannot venture into a business you know next to nothing. Lucky there are so many website which you can take advantage of and get the information you seek.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast