• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the meaning of Swap? (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Police is on a distinguished road Police's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1020.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the meaning of Swap? (2)

Swap simple means interest rates. Swaps are collected by Forex Brokers for trades that are open for a period of over 24 hours. I do not pay swaps, I use swap free accounts every time to trade Forex Market with Instaforex.

Original thread:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...eaning-of-Swap
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 07-20-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Asleep

meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah has a spectacular aura about meeftah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2193.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

swap is the difference of 2 currency interest, its actually the interest we have to pay or we get form the liquidity provider , its not halal for muslims so i dont use swap and always open a swap free account, because i am a muslim, i think you are a muslim too and you should also open swap free account,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meeftah For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (07-11-2014)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,068 Times in 820 Posts

swap is the interest which have diferent value in different brokers. but you better trade without swap, where you will get exactly what you have made, no adding or deducting. when you use swaps, negative interest is bigger than positive, but you no suce concerns about it if you use swap free accounts.

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

Vitamin will become famous soon enough Vitamin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      923.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

swap is the fee charged for services that have been given to traders brokers, the amount of this swap can be positive or negative depending on changes in currencies interest rates that you traded

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,244 Times in 1,631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meeftah View Post
      swap is the difference of 2 currency interest, its actually the interest we have to pay or we get form the liquidity provider , its not halal for muslims so i dont use swap and always open a swap free account, because i am a muslim, i think you are a muslim too and you should also open swap free account,
      finally somebody that understands this. i am amazed at the amount of people thinking swap was just a cost or some random interest payment. good job sir! as stated, swap = difference between interest of the two currencies forming the pair divided over time.
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

but3t is on a distinguished road but3t's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      547.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not understand how to trade using the swap, I know, can we get the swap if there is an open trading positions until one day, we can get the swap plus or minus, for each swap brokers are always different

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

shapinbd is on a distinguished road shapinbd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      717.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think swap is interest which your brokers charge in your open trade over night. this can be also positive or negative swap. which fully depend on which pair you are trading and which position you have take.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

eshmat is on a distinguished road eshmat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Swap is basically the rate changes over a certain trading session, usually the day and if you are buying a currency, you will be earning some interest in the form of swap, but if you are selling, you will pay it

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Mobark Al 70, Building #4, Floor #5, Flat #14, Dumyat Al-Jadida, Egypt
      Accumulated bonus
      964.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7017 View Post
      how to get positive swap and anybody knows the formula to calculate the swap i think that is interest rate difference between two currency..............

if anybody knows the formula to calculate swap means just post the formula it will be helpful
      actually the swap value might be positive and also might be negative from a currency pair to another and its automatically calculated by the Forex broker, I suggest to check in InstaForex official website and searching for the specific page which is related to mention the swap values and after knows about its currency swap type you can it choose your trading decisions by trading on it or not and also believes not is that the swap values are daily changed and updated at the same specific page so you can check it each day before starting your trading in case of you want to trading on specific currency pair which has the highest swap value.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

afshee is an unknown quantity at this point afshee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Swap means the interest which is provided by Broker which can get if you open an account in forex trading business hence by opening an account the Broker pays the interest when you go for the trading or Swap means the interest rate of the Broker Bank...

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast