• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How does the Brexit affect the European Economy

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      997.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How does the Brexit affect the European Economy

I have noticed a consistent drop in Euro against major pairs since the referendum that saw Britain leaving European Union. But I know that the Britain has never been a member of the Eurozone but now the Eurozone currency is suffering the Brexit. What caused this?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,836 Times in 3,076 Posts

Well I think that because the United Kingdom have a very good and viable economy, the European union countries may have some reduction in performance in terms of what they usually benefits from the inclusion of the United Kingdom in the European union, some people like the Brexit decision to leave, while others are not happy.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,064 Times in 2,418 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Well I think that because the United Kingdom have a very good and viable economy, the European union countries may have some reduction in performance in terms of what they usually benefits from the inclusion of the United Kingdom in the European union, some people like the Brexit decision to leave, while others are not happy.
      I think a full blown or hard Exit would harm both UK and EU as they are major trading partners

So methinks some kind of compromise might be stuck which mutually supports both of them satisfactorily and none of them seems to have given up on bargain

Still there would be uncertainty as the Supreme Court of UK would announce their decision on whether Parliament must vote for Brexit or not in Jan 2017 and Govt is expected to start the process of exit from March 2017.

So unless we know the explicit negotiations we can't be sure of anything and which would affect the UK and GBP based assets,in forex the GBP
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie has a brilliant future Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1160.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,726 Times in 698 Posts

I think Brexit will have a medium to long term unsettling impact on the European economy. The euro-zone without Britain is undoubtedly weaker without the British economy because the size of the eurozone economy has reduced. Meanwhile, the risk of financial contagion from troubled Euro-zone countries like Greece and Portugal remains palpable. So there is nothing in Brexit that is good for the Euro because Britain was an economically strong member - one of the "pillars". Perhaps the worst may be yet to come because other discontented euroskeptic countries like France and Italy might start getting ideas. Radical right-wing politicians might sway the electorate into voting in favour of leaving the euro. For me, the long-term outlook for the euro is not good.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,836 Times in 3,076 Posts

The effect on the European economy can be negative because it means that there are some opportunities that will be very difficult to get now, the presence of British people in the union was a very good way to make certain countries do business with the eu.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,535 Times in 2,913 Posts

Brexit has its advantages and disadvantages, for both the united kingdom and the European economy, on which ever light that we may want to look at it, there is an upside and a downside for both parties involved, none can claim superiority.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

mdjabed94 (06-08-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angelic

mdjabed94 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjabed94's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Already political instability stay in climax surrounding brexit issue. Two election in a shorter period of time denoted people of Britain are divided about Brexit question? Mixed effect are seen in the financial and currency market after drastic fall at declaration time. Today another election is running and this will decide the absolute fate of Brexit.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

at the beginning it affected European economy but right after six months many countries that do business with the Britain have started to adjust and search for new business partners and so right now almost two years after that incident many European countries have found a better alternative

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-24-2018), PongsakornFX (02-22-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

European Union is a big economy much bigger than the U.K. so in this situation U.K. need E.U. more than E.U. need U.K.
      I think E.U. will be just fine witouht the U.K. maybe only a ililltle impact but nothign more.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-24-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,582 Times in 579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      European Union is a big economy much bigger than the U.K. so in this situation U.K. need E.U. more than E.U. need U.K.
      I think E.U. will be just fine witouht the U.K. maybe only a ililltle impact but nothign more.
      i also think UK will hurt more then EU when the separation happens. They will undoubtedly lose some of the benefits of being a member and this will definitely effect their economy enough to drive down their currency

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-24-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast