• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How does the Brexit affect the European Economy

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,887 Times in 8,409 Posts

I agree. U.K. is very small compared to E.U. in population strength and other economic measure. But U.K. is one of the biggest contributor to the E.U. economy. The E.U. zone is shouldering too much burden from countries with weaker economy. But yes, this might be for the best.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-24-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-24-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The situation is similar to Hong Kong and China.
      China's economy is much larger than Hong Kong but China wants Hong Kong back because it needs territory.
      When Hong Kong was first returned to China the economy of Hong Kong is 20% of mainland China's economy but these days it's not even 2%.
      So U.K. is better without E.U.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Cheung For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (02-24-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 400 Posts

Unity is better than one.
      I want to see a big united european countries. This is the only way to match the U.S. and the growing power of China.
      The U.S. can then join with Canada to make a bigger union of North American economy.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (03-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      Unity is better than one.
      I want to see a big united european countries. This is the only way to match the U.S. and the growing power of China.
      The U.S. can then join with Canada to make a bigger union of North American economy.
      I think the European Union is not stable now because the difference between rich country and poor countries are bigger and bigger.
      Germany must support a lot of countiees and also in Germany alone the difference between west germany and east germany is still seen from the news and report.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2