Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

anascont92 is an unknown quantity at this point anascont92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool The best robot expert ever , Now is free

hello all here is the best Robot expert ever with proof you can experience it in demo account for one - two weeks you will show it is the best Robot ever .
      Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anascont92 For This Useful Post:

JANEIUMEDIA (09-15-2017)

3. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1921.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

I don't trust robots to do all of my work, I prefer an expert advisor that it just move stop loss, do the math for me, or get me out of a trade. Systems like this in the long term, if not near term will fail.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Inspired

Incipious is an unknown quantity at this point Incipious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anascont92 View Post
      hello all here is the best Robot expert ever with proof you can experience it in demo account for one - two weeks you will show it is the best Robot ever .
      To be frank, I've tested a lot of robots previously. Maximum of the robot uses martingle or grid type of system. What you are going to see is, it will yield you some small profits and when the market goes crazy, robots goes crazy too.. I don't know about the robot you shared. Can you post some of the forward test result here and some details about this robot.. How and when does this opens and closes trade and so on..? Because I don't want to run a robot which does trade like martingle and grid type trades.. Please share your accounts performance with us here. Will be waiting for your reply. Thanks

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fxworld3 is on a distinguished road fxworld3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Robots

The idea of trading with robots is not very sound as far as trading for consistent profit is concerned. no robot can trade with consistent profit for a long time simply due to the dynamics of the nature of the markets. most robots i have seen only work for a while and most times result in a margin call

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fxworld3 For This Useful Post:

kanaphe (09-15-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Vallis is on a distinguished road Vallis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Robots are good at the initial stages but as time goes on, they will eventually destroy your account. I do not think it is wise to totally depend on them to make good and consistent daily profits. I prefer manual trading to using any type of robots based on my experience with them.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,790 Times in 2,731 Posts

Robots are not a good way to make money in the forex market, they lack the intellectual capacity to do what the market demands, because of the dynamics of this business, we have to ensure that we put all the necessary things in place. Ensure that you know what works for you.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is just a wast of time and lose of the money. It could encourage newbies but the reality is that its not profitable robot. If you have any kind of forward testing of this robot then please share with me. I`am also EA developer and able to compile any strategy in EA. Preferred manual Trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

RUFAI223 is an unknown quantity at this point RUFAI223's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my own experience robots do not work because I have used some in the past because what I see does not interest me at all because I just feel like I am wasting my time all along because the robots will make money and then later it will waste the money in subsequent trades and that is actually not the way to go as a trader.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx is a splendid one to behold seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hahaha used it for one - two weeks and you have already concluded it is the best robot ever. Robot are nothing but toys. I created a thread in the software section asking for anyone with a robot of success record on one account for 3-6 consecutive months yet I have not seen any.

13. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

hosam1982 will become famous soon enough hosam1982 will become famous soon enough hosam1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello my friend
      in fact i have really bad experience with Forex robot but its ok if its only try it on demo account . but first you should tell us what is the best pair to use with this expert and what is the time frame .and last thing i don`t think two or three weeks is enough period to judge on any trading strategy or any robot we need at least 3 months. but thanks any way

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast