• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The best robot expert ever , Now is free

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1782.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you have to take your trading responsibility on your own for trading robots can only perform for a short time when the market favors their trading parameters but they perform dismally when the market conditions change so they cannot be relied upon for long term trading results

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Using robots to trade the forex market is a sign of no passion for this business because if you have passion for this business then you should be able to know that it is something you can do without having to employ any robot for it, because robots can never do it better than humans.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sameeh will become famous soon enough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is good to find a robot that works well for free but it is better for the trader to test it for enough time and see if it will work well with him or not and suitable for his trading style or not, the trader should not trust much in the robots because it may become bad after sometimes and lead to loses more than earning.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 536 Posts

I really cannot talk much in this because I haven't try it to know how effective it will be. And to be honest I am not the best EA type of traders, I prefer being in the middle of the action rather than sending a robot my mission. Though there are some effective robots to be honest but effective ones are very expensive to afford

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In order to be the best robot, you would need to have some results to prove that it has been doing over a period of time.
      anascont92 I would like to believe that is true but have you been using this robot and if you have can you show us the result for the past 6 months to one year? That would be great. thanks

7. FB
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper has a spectacular aura about Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      In order to be the best robot, you would need to have some results to prove that it has been doing over a period of time.
      anascont92 I would like to believe that is true but have you been using this robot and if you have can you show us the result for the past 6 months to one year? That would be great. thanks
      Usually people with working robot wont share it to the public. The only way for them to share is by offering service like forexcopy or even selling the locked version of the EA

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4