• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The best robot expert ever , Now is free

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

hellow sir
      am not discouraging anyone who is using robots to trade the only robot i can use is the trailing robot just to trail my greens but for the robots that are use to put buy or sell orders i will rather do it manually than depend with robots in this manner you have an independent decision to whether to take the trade or not to take the trade

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ubaiddoon is an unknown quantity at this point ubaiddoon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not trust that robot and i think we try that robot in demo account because in real account have our real money and i think anyone can not use robot in his real account but first you should tell us what is the best pair to use with this expert and what is the time frame i listen many time for robot but i can not use this robot because i have no experience in robot

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ubaiddoon View Post
      i do not trust that robot and i think we try that robot in demo account because in real account have our real money and i think anyone can not use robot in his real account but first you should tell us what is the best pair to use with this expert and what is the time frame i listen many time for robot but i can not use this robot because i have no experience in robot
      hellow sir
      most of the prefer to try anything on real account because they think the demo feed is not as the same as the real live feed
      i dont know if this is true but is good to demo with virtual money before you even think to demo with real money then after some month you can demo with a small account with little real fund

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

jnik is on a distinguished road jnik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anascont92 View Post
      hello all here is the best Robot expert ever with proof you can experience it in demo account for one - two weeks you will show it is the best Robot ever .
      okay, thanks for shared this plugin, I want to know how its work in forex trading. Yes it is will start up to test by me in demo account, I hope that it could give me "a nice method of earning system", I will try to analyze the skill inside this system.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnik View Post
      okay, thanks for shared this plugin, I want to know how its work in forex trading. Yes it is will start up to test by me in demo account, I hope that it could give me "a nice method of earning system", I will try to analyze the skill inside this system.
      hellow sir
      please try to use in demo first as the owner of the thread have suggested then may from there if you have a good experience of it then you can try live with small amount of money which is real but if you ask me before you even demo you should know what the robot is trading upon is it moving average is it price action robot just understand it first

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,005 Posts

hey mate where is the robot? you have not attached any file, i got one text file from your zip file, by the way there are no robot which can give us good profit and i think here not for sharing any good things which i understand from your shared file.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

robots are there and some make profits but in forex remember nothing last forever
      the only thing that we do here is understand what the robot might be analysing as a signal for entry and is better for you as you demo the robot also demo manually and see whether you are better than the robot

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

mecherine is on a distinguished road mecherine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      17 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Robot is not trust worthy. I have used many robot but all is rubbish. Please don't trust any robot because it is not the best way to make money on trading. Even if it gives you money, it will still make you to loss the profit and your hard earned money. Use that money for the robot to fund your account. Robot is a double edge sword.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mecherine View Post
      Robot is not trust worthy. I have used many robot but all is rubbish. Please don't trust any robot because it is not the best way to make money on trading. Even if it gives you money, it will still make you to loss the profit and your hard earned money. Use that money for the robot to fund your account. Robot is a double edge sword.
      hellow sir
      they might be helpful especially when you have a trailing robot that trails your greens or you trades
      but one thing people should learn if you have a robot to put buy and sell or detect some trend and put some trades on the direction of the signal then is better for you to do all this manually

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jayarama is an unknown quantity at this point jayarama's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Robot will not give a 100% gain every time. You have to do manually by increasing the knowledge depend on your own strength. We can use Forex signals to get idea better than robot. There is lot of free signals available in the internet so we can use for comparison and consider the good one.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast