Thread: The best robot expert ever , Now is free

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

pkfxtrad is an unknown quantity at this point pkfxtrad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also tested too many robots but there is no robot which work perfectly all the time, just they do work good for few days and when market get unstable then they didn't work and just give us loss, so never use robots just do manual trading nd enjoy forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

semoo is on a distinguished road semoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many good robots and there are many bad robots, so the trader should test the robot on the demo for enough time to see it will be suitable for his trading or not, i do not prefer using of the robots because i do not trust them.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,071 Times in 558 Posts

I always disagree with traders whenever they come up with issue of trading machines call it Robots or auto trading machine .I do see it as deceit to them because i have not seen any of the trading machines that have proved me wrong.All of them trade good today and disappoint you throughout less of the days ,is it a good robot? the answer is no,traders should devote time and learn forex market and forget best robot because for now it is not in existence.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,267.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have yet to find a reliable robot. I have tried two robot before unfortunately they have failed me. I lost all my investment. Now i don't use any robot but learning to trade without robot

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams will become famous soon enough sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To me robot is being built by fellow forex traders who only use what they know and it was not built by almighty God,therefore i do not think there is the best ever robot,therefore,since robot was built by a fellow trader like me and you,then there is tendency for the robot to fail like every forex signal,therefore spend more time and learn forex then you will prevail.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Chaudhary is on a distinguished road Chaudhary's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont say trading with EAs are useless. But i can say, to get success, we should have lot of money as capital and expect small profits. The most important issue is, no robot is safe to use when there is any high impact news. I prefer to say, it is always better to do manual trading with proper money management and suitable strategies.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

davidbrown is on a distinguished road davidbrown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please do not give 100% reliance on robot expert advise as these softwares are prone to fail sooner or later. They get it right the first few times and later fail when you need them the most. I will advise you always monitor the market yourself due to its dynamism. Thanks for sharing.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,068 Times in 437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anascont92 View Post
      hello all here is the best Robot expert ever with proof you can experience it in demo account for one - two weeks you will show it is the best Robot ever .
      Thanks and I appreciate your robot. But I don't trust it and don't need it. Robots are brainless and fundamental analysis less.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

EgyptionPro is on a distinguished road EgyptionPro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anascont92 View Post
      hello all here is the best Robot expert ever with proof you can experience it in demo account for one - two weeks you will show it is the best Robot ever .
      one or two weeks or 2 months not enough to know that this robot is stable, after years of testament of robots the minimum test period not less than 6 months, and i recommend 12 months and more, and the backtest is not enough u must try it live demo for 6 months to 12 months, it is long time but it is necessary to build your success dreams on stone ground.

10. Dragon
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for sharing , i have always been looking for a free robot . Most of the ones i have seen online are very expensive we are talking about thousands of dollars here . But i wanted to know if there are settings and time of trading on the robot .

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast