• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The best robot expert ever , Now is free

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1782.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you have to take your trading responsibility on your own for trading robots can only perform for a short time when the market favors their trading parameters but they perform dismally when the market conditions change so they cannot be relied upon for long term trading results

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Using robots to trade the forex market is a sign of no passion for this business because if you have passion for this business then you should be able to know that it is something you can do without having to employ any robot for it, because robots can never do it better than humans.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is good to find a robot that works well for free but it is better for the trader to test it for enough time and see if it will work well with him or not and suitable for his trading style or not, the trader should not trust much in the robots because it may become bad after sometimes and lead to loses more than earning.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,531 Posts

I really cannot talk much in this because I haven't try it to know how effective it will be. And to be honest I am not the best EA type of traders, I prefer being in the middle of the action rather than sending a robot my mission. Though there are some effective robots to be honest but effective ones are very expensive to afford

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In order to be the best robot, you would need to have some results to prove that it has been doing over a period of time.
      anascont92 I would like to believe that is true but have you been using this robot and if you have can you show us the result for the past 6 months to one year? That would be great. thanks

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      In order to be the best robot, you would need to have some results to prove that it has been doing over a period of time.
      anascont92 I would like to believe that is true but have you been using this robot and if you have can you show us the result for the past 6 months to one year? That would be great. thanks
      Usually people with working robot wont share it to the public. The only way for them to share is by offering service like forexcopy or even selling the locked version of the EA

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Drake Astral is an unknown quantity at this point Drake Astral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm so sorry but things that are free are usually not that good.
      Nobody wants to spend a lot of time and energy to build a great robot and then give it away for free.
      If the robot is free then it is either not working good in the market or there is a already something better from the same coder.
      There is really nothing that is free in this world.
      Remember that!

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Drake Astral for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (Today), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Astral View Post
      Nobody wants to spend a lot of time and energy to build a great robot and then give it away for free.
      If the robot is free then it is either not working good in the market or there is a already something better from the same coder.
      Remember that!
      You're right , but if the thread starter shared the robot with us that means he tried it and it worked well. I think it's worth a try, the robot is for free and easy to download, so just try it in demo for some days or weeks and if works then you can use it in real otherwise you uninstall it.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (Today), Unregistered (2)

12. FB
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Astral View Post
      Remember that!
      yes, te good one will be locked by the programmer and buyer usually can use it with one trading account only. This is to stop people from trying to sell it to the public. I guess ths is to protect the programmer interest and work.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4