• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum posting is much better than No-Deposit Bonus!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Faridul Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Faridul Islam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forum posting is much better than No-Deposit Bonus!

Hello Forum members! This is my personal opinion! I have seen, which traders are unable to investment their money in Forex, they are looking for additional way of investing! Sometimes broker offers no deposit bonus! But I am not sure how much effective it is.. As I see, the terms and conditions are too much complicated of no deposit bonus!

On the other hand, I believe, forum posting is the most suitable way of additional investing! Interesting point is, there is no restriction, and we members can withdraw our profits directly by posting bonus! So guys whats your opinion on this issue? Please share here..

2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Faridul Islam For This Useful Post:

Mummyz (01-29-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

royalfx is an unknown quantity at this point royalfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The two are very good , thanks to our broker helping us to have either of the two, what a great opportunity they are giving us traders, especially we new traders, they have good mindset towards us all, we can not criticize them for any, they are really trying for us, bonus is bonus we are able to earn in the two,since all these money given are free, thanks to them.and moreso, if we are very good in trading we can even meet the condition in the other bonus of no deposit apart from posting, we only need to do practice to seek for knowledge of trading before we seek for the bonus.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amjed javed is on a distinguished road amjed javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2008.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree with you that forum posting is very valuable for those traders does,t have money to invest in the begging but post should be according to the rules and quality base even you earn small amount of bonus.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kamran-shoukat is an unknown quantity at this point kamran-shoukat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes absolutely right forum posting is much more useful then no deposit bonus its also gives a trader knowledge about trading, by posting you can learn alot about trading and about strategy on the other hand there I very strict terms and conditions on no deposit bonus.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

manik4485 is on a distinguished road manik4485's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have horrible experience with free bonus offered by broker. Generally target of the free bonus are new comer and for them it is almost impossible to extract profit to his side by using those bonuses because of hard condition. For learning purpose it should be a positive side but for earning this is not satisfactory. definitely forum posting is more than anything in forex market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3911.89 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,160 Times in 556 Posts

every thing is his own worth we cant say posting bonus is better. well posting bonus we can make as many time we want unless and until we not break the rules but non deposit bonus is limited to one time so posting bonus is a good relief for the traders and many traders able to recover their losses by trading on bonus.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga is a jewel in the rough agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      904.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

They are almost the same thing except that some trading conditions must be met. However, Instaforex has the most liberal terms when it comes to trading no deposit bonus and other freebies. I do not really want see the difference in forum bonus and no deposit bonus
      Thank you for reading my post

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2724.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,477 Posts

Yeah I think so. This is because, we can get many times in posting bonuses rather than no deposit bonus. Apart from that, we can get knowledge from other forum members' opinions. So, at this time we are able to improve our knowledge and gain forum posting bonuses.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amazed

aysel is on a distinguished road aysel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's the reason i joined this forum. I have no money to invest in forex immediately may be after a month i will do invest. But if i am getting bonus by posting replies in threads or making new valuable threads in mt5, it will really comfortable for guys like me.

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,978 Times in 1,127 Posts

Indeed forum posts is definitely far better than no deposit bonus, if you consider the condition they give for allowing you access to a small amount of money then you will truly appreciate what InstaForex is doing for us here. That is why we should take money we get here in this website seriously.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast