• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forum posting is much better than No-Deposit Bonus!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

palash paul is an unknown quantity at this point palash paul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213.90 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree with you. no deposit bonus has a tough calculation to achieve. maximum time it does not help us like bonus money. but in instforex mt5 we can get bonus for posting and it is more effective than other bonus. we can trade and can earn profit that can be withdraw-able without any problem. so i preferred posting comment here instead of no deposit bonus.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

abuakhand is an unknown quantity at this point abuakhand's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Without hesitation i can express my opinion that is forum posting is much batter than no deposit bonus. In forum platform a person can communicate with many experienced person who are related with forex and know how to trade. A new commer who know about forex but can not start business for liquid money, Insta forex forum give the opportunity for a person to arrange bonus money for live trade by forum posting. In this situation a person can earn his knowledge about forex and can earn money by forum posting. So, a person can start his trading with knowledge & capital from single platform.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier is a splendid one to behold Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.37 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Posting bonus is a good way to try out forex if you don't have money to deposit or can't afford to lose money in forex. It has been there for years and sure enough a lot of people have made quite a lot of money from the bonus as well as some people who keep trying.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser - My Blog: Soldier

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5219.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,140 Times in 5,462 Posts

Well, when something that is nice shows up, people tend to forget what they must do and what are their responsibilities and just hunt their desire like crazy.

A lot of us have no much intent to really make this forum a better place for discussion which is actually the main function of forum and only think about bonus.

Remember that if we can increase the forum quality, the longer this forum will live.

If we really want bonus, first we must protect and preserve this forum by caring for the forum quality first.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

deathstar (04-21-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's a great thing that this forum offers bonus for posting. I myself have not got or requested a no deposit bonus because of the many conditions associated it. Thanks to bonus for posting i can get an trading capital doing a thing I really like and I do in my free time when I'm online which is forum reading and posting. Some people like Facebook or Instagram and posting selfies but my thing are online forums.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark will become famous soon enough sonibark will become famous soon enough sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some people will agree that forum posting is good while some people will say it's more difficult in forum posting and that it takes time to generate funds. But I think forum posting is because we get to learn more things in the market and in getting no deposit bonus we must pass through account verification

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

GhostMode has a spectacular aura about GhostMode has a spectacular aura about GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course, The bonus for posting is far more better than a deposit bonus and this is mainly because the bonus we get from posting can be immediately used to trade Forex and then we can be able to withdraw the profits only as the Forex broker IFX has placed as a rule.

10. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      830.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think both is same work on live market when we can deposit our real money forex will give us welcome bonus and here we can share our trading experience and guide every traders and forex give us bonus amount in live trading account which we can use for making profit.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

I think both is same work on live market when we can deposit our real money forex will give us welcome bonus and here we can share our trading experience and guide every traders and forex give us bonus amount in live trading account which we can use for making profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2