• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Luck is important for success or experience? (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 is an unknown quantity at this point Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1130.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Luck is important for success or experience? (2)

Both are important but don't depend on luck only depend on experience because luck doesn't work at all time and if you have a good experience you always have a chance to win many people only depend on luck which very dangerous for them .

Original thread:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-or-experience
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 08-09-2016 at 07:58 PM.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

Nipamag has a spectacular aura about Nipamag has a spectacular aura about Nipamag has a spectacular aura about Nipamag's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1528.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many times we are getting profit luckily and then we can say that luck is favored us. Though forex success depends on our better trading ability, yet we cannot ignore the luck factor at all. After opening any trade with proper market analysis, if we see that the market is betraying us then we have nothing to do rather than blaming luck. Overall experience is more important than luck and experience has no any alternative to become a good and profitable trader.
      Your Thanks is my Inspiration

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest is a name known to all Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3531.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Luck might be required Atimes expecially when mistakes that are grave are committed and then luck will Smile on one and still come our unhurt but with more gains within a very short moment of madness. It is not important and neither is it to be rely upon if one desire long term happiness 's luck is not a daily visitor but once in a while affair

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is on a distinguished road forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.35 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should not depend on luck in this business because if we depend on luck we cannot prosper this business.We need learning this business, because without learning no success comes to us.It happens most of the time that after learning this business we face loss because it is common.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to me luck as well as experience is needed to get successful in the Forex trading business. There won't be luck always with us but we we have the experience then we can make the odds to work for us and if we have luck in our favour then it doesn't matter what but we will always be successful.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel will become famous soon enough samadel will become famous soon enough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i see luck might be helpful at times, but it does not give consistent positive results. what would guarantee consistency is experience acquired via regular practice. the forex trader should earnestly seek for this experience instead of relying on luck.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mazhar421 is on a distinguished road mazhar421's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are not lucky all the time but you are lucky most of the time if you have good knowledge, experience and skill. You may get profit once by your luck but not all the time because forex is market of experienced and skilled persons. They can trader very well in this market you should rely on you knowledge

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2724.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,124 Times in 1,477 Posts

Don't rely on luck. It is bad to rely on luck. In my opinion, there is nothing we can do about luck. Forex is not a game, it is a real business where we need to depend on knowledge, skills and experience. When we have these 3 things, we easily make money.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

mansawy is a jewel in the rough mansawy is a jewel in the rough mansawy is a jewel in the rough mansawy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1298.54 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      23 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I never ever believe that luck has a main role in success , all your needs in Forex to success is experience , skills and knowledge , any thing else will never guarantee successful , so focus on them and you will make a good results
      Markets Professionalization Is How To
      Safe Your Money , Make a Profits and Growing Your Capital

11. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2988.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,220 Times in 829 Posts

Actually, if you ever asked me to choose between luck and experience then my answers would be luck does not exist and I will go with experience because is most needed in this business. If you are lucky today then understand that you shall become unlucky for about 20 day, but if you are a good trader and losses today then you still have other days to become profitable.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast