Thread: Who is the worst trader?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every trader that dont follow the proper ways in trading can be considered a worst trader, a good trader will always attempt to implement his trading strategy at all time no matter what happen, being discipline and sticking to our trading strategy is an important aspect in trading.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Jotirmoy Roy is on a distinguished road Jotirmoy Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the trader who believe that his/her luck can make him/her successful in this Forex business is the worst trader. Because, we all know that in this Forex market there are no space for luck or fortune. Only a trader's skill and knowledge can help to make successful in this currency business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,553 Posts

The worse trader is the one that feels that this is the easiest business that can ever be done, because if someone has this problem, it will affect the person's view of the chart, and analysis will never make any sense, but rather entering of trades based on hunches.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2012.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion i see that the worst trader is the trader that trade in forex as gambling because he always trade with high risk and big lots to make big earning from his trading speedy and this always make him lose big part from his money and this may lead him to losing all his money in trading so i see that this pattern of traders is very bad and his trading always be as gambling

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

from my understanding of the forex market, i will define a worse trader as one who knows that the forex market is a very risky one and that it is only with knowledge and experience that the market can be conquer and yet refused to take enough time to learn very well before jumping into the forex market because he wants to make money out of the market based on luck and chance, that to me is the worse of trader, and sometimes they are those who will not obey the rules of the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2277.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading business every trader want to become successful and success can be achieve if we learn from our mistakes. according to my point of view the worst traders in forex trading business are those traders who not learn from their mistakes and repeat them again and again every time when trading.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL will become famous soon enough GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      751.46 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes I agree with you , you shouldn't hear to all negative people who don't understand the market and say to you that forex market is wasting for your time and also for your money and focus on your dream and learn the market will and finally support yourself with good skill to be ale to make money easy

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,553 Posts

A worse trader is the person that cannot handle his trading with some discipline, he always picks trade randomly without truly doing a good analysis, the bad part is that he believes in luck, also money management does not mean anything to that person.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4140.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

according to my opinion the worst trader is that person who have no knowledge and experience of trading in this forex market, but still he is doing trades on the basis of his emotions, greed or luck, and this type of trader can never get success in this forex trading business, he always face failure and big losses in his trading account.

11. Forex Game
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sameeh is on a distinguished road sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the worst trader is the trader that trades with gambling and so the trader will lose his money easily and maybe quickly, the trader that does not trade with rules is not a good trader because he does not respect forex and does not follow his strategy and so he will not be able to trade well and will lose the money he invest.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6