Thread: Is forex easy way to earn? (64)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a easy way to earn but very hard to learn. And here important issue is only some expert peoples are able to earn profit regularly. So if you a newbie and want to start forex trading then you must need to learn well about this trading then only you need to do some demo practice. And after well practice then you need to invest and start real life business.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

lazya is an unknown quantity at this point lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is very easy way to earning because it is online base business and any body can continue this business from any corner of the wold by using computer and internet but good trading skill and good capital are also mandatory here.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it's an easy way to earn money if you know what you are doing as a trader, if you are well experienced then you will make money but if you are not experienced enough and you are not doing anything to improve your knowledge of the market then it becomes difficult to be profitable.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 535 Posts

When I started trading the forex market newly I used to think that it is one of the easiest means of making money but over the years I have come to understand that forex trading is the most riskiest businesses you could get involved with because it is a lot more volatile in losing than making money!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

shantonahazra6763 is an unknown quantity at this point shantonahazra6763's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is not so easy way to make money,forex is a risky platform,every traders can not make money easily from this business,those traders are achieve knowledge and skill perfectly about forex they can easily earn money from this business,otherwise forex profit never be possible easy way.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a perfect way to making good amount of money. But believe me forex market is not am easy way to make money. Forex is not that difficult but whether are find it easy or difficult will be determined by how good we are as a trader. So we need to have a good knowledge and also be hardworking if we want to be successful

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What really matters about the market trading is for traders to earn money, and if it is either easy or difficult, just make sure that you get the job done. This is what i am trying to achieve in the market, and i am ever neglecting the fact that the market is hard or easy, i am trying to gather more quality trading experience and plans to trade the market in the best way possible for me to ever be making my progress with it all all time. That is what i think should be the focus of all trader.

9. Catch Forex
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

thanee is an unknown quantity at this point thanee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah forex is really easy way of learning in which we can learn and earn from this business. We must need learn it first if we want earning in forex. Forex is easy because we need only do buying or selling and then if market is move in our favor then we earn profit. Its a common thing which every one day on daily basis and this business is really same like buying or selling things.

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12