• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

azharfx2 is on a distinguished road azharfx2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

Edited by Tarek

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...=1#post2991604

If you want to detach your Instaforex account from your profile in this forum to receive bonus from other forums, then please do following:

First of all, try this:

1. Go to your profile
      2. Click "Bonus for post" tab like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size):

Attachment 34638

3. Click on your attached account and then you will see the "Detach account" option like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size) and then you should click it:

Attachment 34637

After you do all the steps above your account will be detached from your profile and you will be able to receive bonus from other forum.

Courtesy: Toxic

2. If it doesn't work or if you get a message that you can't attach/detach account until xx-xx-20xx it means you will have to wait until that period comes before you can detach them.

Some members are complaining that account detach is not working. It can happen due to technical reasons. Please submit your request in this thread in that case. We will help you.

Please don't open a new thread because there are already many threads in this section related to account detach. I just merged all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear mods i want delete my account from here

I am very thank full in advance

regard
      azhar**2
      Attached Images    

2. The Following User Says Thank You to azharfx2 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. Demo contests
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,788 Times in 5,193 Posts

Default Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Le me View Post
      i haven't received it neither on my email neither on the junk or spam , i try to change my email perhaps i will receive it there but i can't also change my email Sir , would you please try to fix that ?
      I believe Super Moderator Toxic will forward this issue further because its strange. May I know what email provider are you using?

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Georges (09-02-2015), Toxic (09-04-2015), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Sneaky

Le me is on a distinguished road Le me's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      I believe Super Moderator Toxic will forward this issue further because its strange. May I know what email provider are you using?
      I have send to you my email sir , waiting for you answer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Le me For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,430 Times in 5,581 Posts

steel with the same problem , would you like that i change the email and see if it's okay again ?
      i haven't received it neither on my email neither on the junk or spam , i try to change my email perhaps i will receive it there but i can't also change my email Sir , would you please try to fix that ?
      I have send to you my email sir , waiting for you answer
      I can see that you already clicked the activation link and got your August bonus already. If you didn't get the activation link, how come you clicked it?

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Aviz (09-04-2015), azmassi (09-04-2015), dzin4aans (09-04-2015), mowsumi (09-04-2015), NikitaBelle (09-04-2015), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,788 Times in 5,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      I can see that you already clicked the activation link and got your August bonus already. If you didn't get the activation link, how come you clicked it?
      Yeah, he received activation email and clicked it and now I see bonus is there too so everything is fine He wrote me in private message it and I believe its okay, lets hear back from 'Le me' to confirm that though.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (09-17-2015), Toxic (09-16-2015), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Doh

rimu333 will become famous soon enough rimu333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please deattach my account

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,430 Times in 5,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rimu333 View Post
      Please deattach my account
      Only you can do it 2 months after you attached your account.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

azmassi (09-17-2015), dzin4aans (09-16-2015), Georges (09-17-2015), NikitaBelle (09-16-2015), snsbd (09-17-2015)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Doh

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

[/COLOR]
      Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      You don't need to delete your account, you need only to ask negiria-forex admin to detach your trading account from your profile, otherwise you still can get your bonus from MT5 forum, but only from MT5.
      But i am getting bonus from two forum into my two instaforex accunt. Is there any problem if i am getting this bonus ?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
      Only you can do it 2 months after you attached your account.
      But I have another forum account and i am getting bonus from that forum. Then is there any problem if I get bonus from two forum account into two insta account?

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,464.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rimu333 View Post
      [/COLOR]

But i am getting bonus from two forum into my two instaforex accunt. Is there any problem if i am getting this bonus ?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

But I have another forum account and i am getting bonus from that forum. Then is there any problem if I get bonus from two forum account into two insta account?
      The answer is No BUT you won't get any bonus from MT5 because you already participated in forum campaign in other forum.

If you still successfully receive bonus from multiple forums, your trading account may get banned because this is considered "attempt to cheat".

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to jackcm for this useful post.

azmassi (09-17-2015), dzin4aans (09-16-2015)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Doh

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackcm View Post
      The answer is No BUT you won't get any bonus from MT5 because you already participated in forum campaign in other forum.

If you still successfully receive bonus from multiple forums, your trading account may get banned because this is considered "attempt to cheat".
      If I detach one account from one forum then the problem will be solve ?

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast