• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

azharfx2 is on a distinguished road azharfx2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

Edited by Tarek

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...=1#post2991604

If you want to detach your Instaforex account from your profile in this forum to receive bonus from other forums, then please do following:

First of all, try this:

1. Go to your profile
      2. Click "Bonus for post" tab like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size):

Attachment 34638

3. Click on your attached account and then you will see the "Detach account" option like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size) and then you should click it:

Attachment 34637

After you do all the steps above your account will be detached from your profile and you will be able to receive bonus from other forum.

Courtesy: Toxic

2. If it doesn't work or if you get a message that you can't attach/detach account until xx-xx-20xx it means you will have to wait until that period comes before you can detach them.

Some members are complaining that account detach is not working. It can happen due to technical reasons. Please submit your request in this thread in that case. We will help you.

Please don't open a new thread because there are already many threads in this section related to account detach. I just merged all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear mods i want delete my account from here

I am very thank full in advance

regard
      azhar**2
      Attached Images    

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Crappy

LSEO will become famous soon enough LSEO will become famous soon enough LSEO's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi mate, your case is solved in your favor
      BIG THANK WEE ALL FOREVER!
      i`m remember for you.
      Next stop Nigeria-Forum? Have account.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LSEO For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (06-07-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Michael Anees is an unknown quantity at this point Michael Anees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default the activation link

This message (To complete attaching your trading account please follow the activation link sent to your e-mail)

I didn't receive any e-mail to complete attaching

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,291 Times in 5,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Anees View Post
      This message (To complete attaching your trading account please follow the activation link sent to your e-mail)

I didn't receive any e-mail to complete attaching
      Activation email resent. Please check your spam box.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (07-09-2017), dzin4aans (07-09-2017), loveyo (07-09-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will like to detach my account. The account link is not working.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chongjasmine for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,476 Times in 4,407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      I will like to detach my account. The account link is not working.
      What do you mean by "account link isn't working"? I see that your account is attached properly to your profile.
      BTW you can't detach your account before June 4th.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-09-2018), moneygrows (05-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

h_style is on a distinguished road h_style's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Help me please. My account attached now in profile but I didnt get any email to complete attached the account trading in profile. I also changing new email and got no email confirmation. Help please

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to h_style for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ is a glorious beacon of light わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by h_style View Post
      Help me please. My account attached now in profile but I didnt get any email to complete attached the account trading in profile. I also changing new email and got no email confirmation. Help please
      Please note when the time you can detach account on your own profile.
      There is so many member who face problem like this, first make sure you check your email in spam.
      If more than 24 hours you still do not receive email verification, you can send PM's to Moderator or Administrator.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

moneygrows (05-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

15. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,291 Times in 5,472 Posts

Anyone who is having problem with the activation email must send a PM directly to MT5 Administrator. All the moderators now doesnt have access to resend the email.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (05-23-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), dzin4aans (05-23-2018), MartyFish (05-23-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10