• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: At what level can a trader place stop loss?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

alhusieny is an unknown quantity at this point alhusieny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss is a very important order in Forex so you can control the management of your capital. The good and successful trader is the one who uses it constantly and can not escape a deal from his hand. This has been used and the number of points in the stop loss order should be less than the number of points in the profit taking order

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2514.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,979 Times in 1,212 Posts

You do not need to place a stop loss if doing long term trading. Placing stop loss in trading accounts also requires short term analysis skills. When you can not place a stop loss then it will only reduce the balance continuously. You will be safer with long term trading if you know the direction of the trend in that particular currency pair is bearish or bullish.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

swallow is on a distinguished road swallow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      516.87 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stoploss is very important in the forex trading because it helps to protect capital from blow out. Stoploss could be placed at the time of placing the order and sometimes ,it could be some minutes after opening order. The most important is that traders must make use of stoploss when the are placing orders.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2012.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes this always happen with me i always make stop loss to my trades but after my stop loss hit price always back again to my way so in more times i say that trading without stop loss better than trading with stop loss but in some conditions market move speedy against us for more pips up to 500 pips so using stop loss is very essential and we have to accept it then we can compensate it with any other trade

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is an unknown quantity at this point SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what i use to do is that i always like to place my stop loss between 50 to 60m pips from my entry point and i always make sure that i look for a good entry point to join the market, this has really been working for me, anything beside this means that my analysis is wrong, it is a very bad thing for traders not to protect trades with the stop loss, it is one of the easiest way to lose an account.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is on a distinguished road forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Stop loss is very effective in the Forex market to protect our account from destruction.But if we do not use stop loss in correct position we cannot save our account.Using stop loss is like a guard but if we do not know the business and always use stop loss we cannot save our account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4140.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

it depends on the strategy of a trader that at which level he use stop loss in his trades, so i think that if a trader is doing trades in this market then at that time to use stop loss he should select that point after which he thinks that market will change its direction properly and he can get loss so at that point he should place stop loss.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sameeh is on a distinguished road sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion stop loss should be placed away from the near support an resistance levels and so the this will make trading more safe and the stop loss will not hit easily and this will increase the possibility of earning and will decrease the possibility of loses always, stop loss placement depends mainly on the strategy used for trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3221.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sid18 View Post
      it depends on the strategy of a trader that at which level he use stop loss in his trades, so i think that if a trader is doing trades in this market then at that time to use stop loss he should select that point after which he thinks that market will change its direction properly and he can get loss so at that point he should place stop loss.
      Trader should take stop loss trading tools for every trade there are not any certain level for using stop loss . Stop loss help to minimize the risk of loosing maximum money . If trader do any mistake to take trading order then stop loss help to minimize the loss . So before opening trading order , trader should use stop loss . Some trader are taking stop loss at support and resistance level .

11. Forex Game
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually it depends on traders analysis. Trading depends on analysis. Now a trader should figure it out that where he can place is stop loss. His analysis will say everything. No one can say where to put and where not to put. But I suggest everyone to set SL little bit higher level because market spikes which causes problem and touch SL sometimes. So better to set SL little big higher.

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast