Thread: Practice is good? (part 8)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

Imrankndacca is on a distinguished road Imrankndacca's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      487.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Practice is very important to learn the business. It will make confidence and analytical ability. So if a newby wants to do better in Forex trading business then he or she needs to do a lots of practice. Skill, knowledge also increase when you will do more practice. So considering all those criteria do more trade in real and demo a count so that you can get more confident.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We always enhance our practice but without raw materials, a perfect practice is not possible. First, we have to mark top class book and best journal practice related and measure how much time is needed there and organize a plan then we may get solid information what can be success maker reliable weapons.We do not see a tree when is growing but after 10 to 20 years we see that tree has become a big tree. So when a lot of interrupted effort make us uninterrupted in our practice after a range we will get success obviously.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

ByteMe is on a distinguished road ByteMe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes practice is very important in this market. Demo trading account is the way to practice without taking any risk here. It helps traders to make skills any practicing their strategies on the demo trading account. Demo account is free and total risk free.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

practice makes perfect as they say and that also include Forex trading if you practice demo trading extensively in a long time and you are not i hurry to start making money from Forex trading you will reap the reward in the long run because you will be a skillful and experience trader rather than a gambler.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

qmikpl has a spectacular aura about qmikpl has a spectacular aura about qmikpl has a spectacular aura about qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Practice is very important and good at forex, as practice gives you experience and knowledge of the market, and practice also helps you to improve your strategy and avoid mistakes. Most beginners need to practice at least 3 months with demo account before opening real account and and start trading with real money.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

emlla is an unknown quantity at this point emlla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Practice is very important for trading. Because it makes a trader more perfect and help him to survive in trading world. So as a newbie trader should follow in their trading , Specially it will help you if he practice with a demo account. Because it will help him to get more facilities to trade. So my trading advice is practice more and more and make you more perfect to achieve your trading goal.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Timothy16 is an unknown quantity at this point Timothy16's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see practice as one of the most important thing in Forex trading,because it will help you to discover some important thing you needs to know.it will also make you to know your mistakes l and enable you discover more strategy to succeed in your future trade.i so much love Demo account in Forex because it helps us to do more practice,but we should remember that practice makes perfect.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The practice makes us perfect in the due course of the tradings. We have to bear this in mind that the forex tradings is the one of the best online platform to make the money but the money making here is not so easy one. We have to be equipped with the knowledge and the experiences in order to make the profits. And for the experiences, the demo tradings is the best option for the traders to make sharp his experience and the gains.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20