• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 256 of 341 FirstFirst ... 251 254 255 256 257 258 261 ... LastLast
    Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3408

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      The other day I posted my EURJPY chart and took some buy trades with it. Just small lot size.

The chart
      Attachment 70077

The closed trades
      Attachment 70078

@ Am currently interested in buying USDJPY or AUDUSD. Am observing these pairs right now, there is plenty of opportunity out there, am a little bit confused, hahaha. I might post charts later of the pairs am going to trade today.
      Congratulations on the winning trade you executed and I think there was so much opportunities in all the pairs today, and I personally traded buy on EURUSD and came out with some profits. By the way, whenever you are confused with any of these pairs then know it is time to let it be.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (09-08-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3034.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Congratulations on the winning trade you executed and I think there was so much opportunities in all the pairs today, and I personally traded buy on EURUSD and came out with some profits. By the way, whenever you are confused with any of these pairs then know it is time to let it be.
      yes, there were so any trade opportunities in the market today. and taling about when one becomes confused about certain setups, then one has better close the charts and rest. when you come back, you are refreshed.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (09-08-2017), Sixteen (09-08-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen has much to be proud of Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2866.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,169 Times in 378 Posts

The other day I posted my EURJPY chart and took some buy trades with it. Just small lot size.

The chart
      Attachment 70077

The closed trades
      Attachment 70078

@ Am currently interested in buying USDJPY or AUDUSD. Am observing these pairs right now, there is plenty of opportunity out there, am a little bit confused, hahaha. I might post charts later of the pairs am going to trade today.
      Well it's nothing to worry about because profits remians profits. What matters is keeping your head straight and ensuring that you have a better money management plans that you follow up. For usd/jpy I see it been strong towards downtrend in the H4 chart. I dont necessary think its the best time to buy now but you can wait for more better confirmation.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixteen For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (09-08-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,173 Times in 7,040 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Ah, here you're, finally i found my allies who are always fighting against EJ! Hmm how long i never know your real trading results, i missed! Don't tell me if EJ blow again your Real accounts? Oh no, please! I loss a lot of money this weeks, so please do not give me bad news from your real trading, Miss. Give me GOOD NEWS please!
      Hahaha, are you talking about below, it does tempting calling me to blow it as soon as possible, am thinking about it. Am sorry about your loss bro, you can recover it all soon! Goodluck bro!

bonus pic.png

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I think currently go long position on USDJPY is good thinking.. but AUDUSD oh no.. i am currently avoiding AUDUSD pair, it already took my big amount of money..
      AUDUSD is flying bro but USDJPY drop huge! Maybe because of North Korea tension and the hurricane. Let's pray for the victims of hurricane guys! May they find safety and comport from other people who were not affected by the calamities..

Wow, you must be flying high with your EURUSD trades, it seem no plan of slowing down. This pair is enjoying rising! no sign of slowing down.

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      yes, there were so any trade opportunities in the market today. and taling about when one becomes confused about certain setups, then one has better close the charts and rest. when you come back, you are refreshed.
      Yeah, many opportunities, sometimes we can still make bad trading decisions along the way. So trading with a clear mind is a must!

Trade safely guys it's Friday today!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-08-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-08-2017), dzin4aans (09-08-2017), penuelophir (09-08-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-09-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Wow, you must be flying high with your EURUSD trades, it seem no plan of slowing down. This pair is enjoying rising! no sign of slowing down.
      Actually, I closed off one of them with a 70+ pips and I am happy I closed it because I expected the EURUSD to retrace a little small before I could start trading buy again, and this morning I equally executed long trades and have close it too waiting for a sign of going higher so that I would join it.

closed trades10.PNG

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-08-2017), NikitaBelle (09-09-2017), zahid4x (09-09-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks

Actually, I closed off one of them with a 70+ pips and I am happy I closed it because I expected the EURUSD to retrace a little small before I could start trading buy again, and this morning I equally executed long trades and have close it too waiting for a sign of going higher so that I would join it.

Attachment 70106
      Nice to see your successful profits with your EURUSD trades! Continue making good profits like that. It's motivating and inspirational to see traders having success with forex trading. I have not open a single trade with EURUSD yet, but I keep observing it along with other 6 pairs.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-09-2017), penuelophir (09-09-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-12-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

Hello guys, happy weekend everyone! Rest well and enjoy your weekends with your love ones. I have make some trades last week, but am not really much in to trading last week. Some heavy stuffs take much on my concentration and sometimes you just don't have appetite for trading, lol

Below is my last week closed trades...

Last week closed trades.png

@ Happy weekend everyone!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

balut (09-09-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-09-2017), dzin4aans (09-09-2017), FlyingShark (09-09-2017), Kalex (09-09-2017), penuelophir (09-09-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-09-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Nice to see your successful profits with your EURUSD trades! Continue making good profits like that. It's motivating and inspirational to see traders having success with forex trading. I have not open a single trade with EURUSD yet, but I keep observing it along with other 6 pairs.
      In fact, it is coming to your trading journals everyday that have made me to gain inspirations and motivations all these days, and when I feel like giving up and remembered your words then I always find myself sticking to the plan and not quitting! Thank you!
      Hello guys, happy weekend everyone! Rest well and enjoy your weekends with your love ones. I have make some trades last week, but am not really much in to trading last week. Some heavy stuffs take much on my concentration and sometimes you just don't have appetite for trading, lol

Click image for larger version Name: Last week closed trades.png Views: 0 Size: 27.7 KB ID: 70116
      Look at your excellent trades and results are very astonishing all the way! I am so happy that you are riding on with positive side of trading and when you wish someone well, then I think you shall have it. Have a splendid weekend and God bless you and your family!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-09-2017), NikitaBelle (09-10-2017), zahid4x (09-09-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3809.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,289 Posts

Attachment 70116

@ Happy weekend everyone!
      Not bad though because here the main thing is to be in the positive side and holding our equity properly .Here what i see is that the SL you are keeping is very large which is a safe thing to do and in the meantime ,you are scalping to recover .

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-09-2017), NikitaBelle (09-10-2017), zahid4x (09-09-2017)

20. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3312.02 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 1,643 Posts

Attachment 70106
      Wow nice profit from EURUSD pair, currently i feel little bit risky in this pair, so that why i am trying to avoid this pair.. Currently i just monitor this pair hope this pair will go down again..

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-09-2017), NikitaBelle (09-10-2017), penuelophir (09-09-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 256 of 341 FirstFirst ... 251 254 255 256 257 258 261 ... LastLast