• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 257 of 341 FirstFirst ... 252 255 256 257 258 259 262 ... LastLast
    Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3408

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,032 Times in 401 Posts

Below is my last week closed trades...

Click image for larger version Name: Last week closed trades.png Views: 1 Size: 27.7 KB ID: 70116
      Nice! I see that you like intraday trading since most of your TP are only 20 pips. I also have my intraday system but it always end up in breakeven so I have to abandon it for a while. It takes too much of my time and I get tired constantly monitoring the 15 minute chart.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

angaper (09-10-2017), NikitaBelle (09-10-2017), zahid4x (09-10-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Wow nice profit from EURUSD pair, currently i feel little bit risky in this pair, so that why i am trying to avoid this pair.. Currently i just monitor this pair hope this pair will go down again..
      What goes up must surely come down it would only take time and price actions to make it come, but I think I would not be selling EURUSD until I find out whether the FED is hiking rate or not, because if they do hike then the dollar would gain in value but if not then it would lose more weight... that is my analysis...
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

angaper (09-10-2017), NikitaBelle (09-10-2017), Onyedika1998 (09-10-2017), zahid4x (09-10-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,173 Times in 7,040 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      In fact, it is coming to your trading journals everyday that have made me to gain inspirations and motivations all these days, and when I feel like giving up and remembered your words then I always find myself sticking to the plan and not quitting! Thank you!

Look at your excellent trades and results are very astonishing all the way! I am so happy that you are riding on with positive side of trading and when you wish someone well, then I think you shall have it. Have a splendid weekend and God bless you and your family!
      Lol,excellent trades, sometimes I can make excellent trades like other traders, I also have a bad day, like MC day! hahaha. God bless you and your family too brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Not bad though because here the main thing is to be in the positive side and holding our equity properly .Here what i see is that the SL you are keeping is very large which is a safe thing to do and in the meantime ,you are scalping to recover .
      Yes, I also noticed my SL, too large. I will try to minimize it, it eats lots of my profits...I will try this week, maybe 50 pips Sl per open order.

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Wow nice profit from EURUSD pair, currently i feel little bit risky in this pair, so that why i am trying to avoid this pair.. Currently i just monitor this pair hope this pair will go down again..
      EURUSD is my first favorite pair, I wonder what happen along the way, I no longer trade it. I kind of planning to trade it back, maybe this week. I been observing EURUSD for a while now, maybe it's about time to trade it back again.

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Nice! I see that you like intraday trading since most of your TP are only 20 pips. I also have my intraday system but it always end up in breakeven so I have to abandon it for a while. It takes too much of my time and I get tired constantly monitoring the 15 minute chart.
      Yes, 20 pips TP. Until now I can't teach myself to become a swing trader targeting 50 to 100 pips per trade. I did try in the past but I keep failing... Maybe because am not so serious with my attempt, am always drawn to short term trading. Am afraid, am gonna stay like that as long as I live.

What goes up must surely come down it would only take time and price actions to make it come, but I think I would not be selling EURUSD until I find out whether the FED is hiking rate or not, because if they do hike then the dollar would gain in value but if not then it would lose more weight... that is my analysis...
      I have observe EURUSD in hourly chart, and there are plenty of opportunities to buy or sell it in between, short term though.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-10-2017), penuelophir (09-10-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-11-2017), zahid4x (09-10-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I have observe EURUSD in hourly chart, and there are plenty of opportunities to buy or sell it in between, short term though.
      Yes and I believe that is the beaut of forex trading business that in over all up trends or down trends you can buy or sell respectively, but personally I am in love with smaller time frame such as 15 minutes and only visits the one hour time frame to know what the major trend is all about.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

angaper (09-10-2017), Onyedika1998 (09-10-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks

Hello guys, happy weekend!

Time for my Gold demo weekly Update.

I will upload my last Gold daily chart from my blog here...

Gold Daily Chart.png

And my floating Gold sell trades...

Gold Floating trades.png

@ As you can see, am expecting Gold to rise further...but I did not buy it on my demo account, I sell it instead! So I trade against the bullish trend and against my analysis, why? because I realized I played safely for a while with my demo. I want to see what happen to my account if I exactly go against the trend...? Will it survive? Gold did rise more or less 4k pips/points in the past few days with out any significant pull back, let see next week if it will retrace a bit. And this is the first time, I see an instrument move 4k pips! Holy cow! that is scary, and I can truly say that Gold is a very dangerous instrument to trade with if you don't know what you are doing. Just imagined, the price of Gold from August 31, 2017...is at 1316.73 and the highest price reached last Thursday~Friday is 1356.20 I think...With just 7 trading days...the price was able to rise 4k pips...lol

Well...well...well...it's an eye opener! So if you are a newbie, don't try Gold in a real account with out prior experience in demo trading! Good thing though I only use cent lot size in my demo account, if I used big lot size, my demo will never survive with such a huge volatility.

So, Happy 2nd Month Birthday to my Gold demo account, 10 more months to go!

I only have few closed trades last week because all my trade were floating still...

Demo Update:

*Gold~ $1k demo experiment for 1 year~ Started: July 10, 2017*

Gold Closed Trades.png

@ I might try another sequence next week in my demo, am still thinking to closed all and start a new method. I need to try many technique in gold demo before my remaining 10 months is over.

So that's all for today guys, see you next week for my Gold demo update! Take care all!

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-10-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-10-2017), dzin4aans (09-10-2017), FlyingShark (09-11-2017), penuelophir (09-10-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-11-2017), zahid4x (09-10-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

that is scary, and I can truly say that Gold is a very dangerous instrument to trade with if you don't know what you are doing.
      Hahahaha!!!! That was why I ran away from it so many years back, but I still believe that if you have a good trading system, good money management (like you have) and good trading plan then you could start making consistent money off this instrument because it obeys technical most of the times!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-10-2017), NikitaBelle (09-11-2017), Onyedika1998 (09-10-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

Hahahaha!!!! That was why I ran away from it so many years back, but I still believe that if you have a good trading system, good money management (like you have) and good trading plan then you could start making consistent money off this instrument because it obeys technical most of the times!
      Yes, you got it! No matter how scary and difficult the instrument is, as long you can create a good and solid strategy out of it then it's no longer scary. Now, I understand why others are saying this...why would somebody trade gold when the spread is very high and the margin requirements is huge, while you can get small spread with currency pairs? Wow, does it mean I will abandon my gold demo account now? Hmmm...nah, I will continue my 1 year Gold demo, wherever it leads me.

It's actually fun trading with gold in a demo account, so I will continue the fun for now. Nothing to lose

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-11-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1424.35 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,545 Times in 767 Posts

@ As you can see, am expecting Gold to rise further...but I did not buy it on my demo account, I sell it instead! So I trade against the bullish trend and against my analysis, why? because I realized I played safely for a while with my demo. I want to see what happen to my account if I exactly go against the trend...? Will it survive? Gold did rise more or less 4k pips/points in the past few days with out any significant pull back, let see next week if it will retrace a bit. And this is the first time, I see an instrument move 4k pips! Holy cow! that is scary, and I can truly say that Gold is a very dangerous instrument to trade with if you don't know what you are doing. Just imagined, the price of Gold from August 31, 2017...is at 1316.73 and the highest price reached last Thursday~Friday is 1356.20 I think...With just 7 trading days...the price was able to rise 4k pips...lol
      You are running this demo account and searching of how to trade forex like Mr. Jekyll and Hyde. Maybe you are right and you want to lose some pips and learn how much Gold is going to fail, but in a real account this would happen some times (win a good retracement against trend), but most of the times you will hit a margin call. Now this is a good tip: Gold is bullish this week again and I wouldn't sell it, a better tactic is, first wait at least this trend to become more Neutral, this way you will have more chances to sell and profit from this Metal.

I wish you and all readers here a great start of the week with lots of green!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (09-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-11-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      You are running this demo account and searching of how to trade forex like Mr. Jekyll and Hyde. Maybe you are right and you want to lose some pips and learn how much Gold is going to fail, but in a real account this would happen some times (win a good retracement against trend), but most of the times you will hit a margin call. Now this is a good tip: Gold is bullish this week again and I wouldn't sell it, a better tactic is, first wait at least this trend to become more Neutral, this way you will have more chances to sell and profit from this Metal.

I wish you and all readers here a great start of the week with lots of green!

Yeah, am playing cat and mouse with the most dangerous instruments in the world and that is Gold! OMG! After the 4k pips rise of gold with out stopping last week, am really kind of star struck! But I know all along that my $1k gold demo account can withstand the heavy storm, because of the small lot size! That is the beauty of small lot size, you can never go wrong!

Anyways, this is what it looks like with my demo on weekends when the market is closed...

Gold Floating trades.png

@ Lot's of floating minus is not pleasant to look at...however today Monday, few hours after the market open I decided to closed all floating minus trades and start fresh!

Closed All Gold floating trades.png

@ Wow, nice to see my demo account so clean, no floating minus! hahahaha. Later I will show screenshot of my 1 month gold history/escapades. Stay tuned guys...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

balut (09-11-2017), FlyingShark (09-11-2017), maxiipus (09-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-11-2017)

20. Forex Game
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yeah, am playing cat and mouse with the most dangerous instruments in the world and that is Gold! OMG! After the 4k pips rise of gold with out stopping last week, am really kind of star struck! But I know all along that my $1k gold demo account can withstand the heavy storm, because of the small lot size! That is the beauty of small lot size, you can never go wrong!

Anyways, this is what it looks like with my demo on weekends when the market is closed...

Attachment 70155

@ Lot's of floating minus is not pleasant to look at...however today Monday, few hours after the market open I decided to closed all floating minus trades and start fresh!

Attachment 70156

@ Wow, nice to see my demo account so clean, no floating minus! hahahaha. Later I will show screenshot of my 1 month gold history/escapades. Stay tuned guys...
      wow,, looking forward to see the result of your trade there ms margin called queen . i think that gold can be really profitable as long as we really maintain our risk, because the better we manage our risk the probabilities in getting profits can be increased. but not using any stoploss is something i will never do because for me and my trading style is way to risky

22. The Following User Says Thank You to maxiipus For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (09-11-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 257 of 341 FirstFirst ... 252 255 256 257 258 259 262 ... LastLast