• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 363 of 371 FirstFirst ... 358 361 362 363 364 365 368 ... LastLast
    Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3702

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia is a glorious beacon of light Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1438.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      I have experienced the same with you, my biggest lot was $5.00 for a small account of $500 and it did hit its target, but overleveraging using big lots is destructive for an account, it may reach a decent profit that everyone will be jealous about, but in reality things are not so simple and easy, if we don't watch our risk sooner, or later the market will take it back.
      it is a big lot mate, $5 per pips and only have 100 pips hold resistance, if you have a good analysis I think it's enough but your target should be small only 10 pips, and i think it easy to get it once again only if you have make a good analysis and entry with the right time.

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batavia For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (12-07-2017), NikitaBelle (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 2,667 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      He hehe that is huge brother, $5 per lot on a $500 balance, let me see I think I have done $8 on a $240 account before and I stretched it beyond limitations, what happens was as soon as there was a free margin I would open another position, it was more like a martingale or grid system of trading
      Hahaha hah this is fantastically impossible maybe such trades could have done well but because your lot size was outrageously unsustainable, you lost the account, crazy things we do as traders we don't want to follow rules but want fast money by all means
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), NikitaBelle (12-07-2017), penuelophir (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1717.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,166 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Hahaha hah this is fantastically impossible maybe such trades could have done well but because your lot size was outrageously unsustainable, you lost the account, crazy things we do as traders we don't want to follow rules but want fast money by all means
      The worst means of trading the forex market is through increasing your trading lots on a small trading account because of greedy of trying to make so much of money within a small limited time which only leads to emotional trading and blowing out your trading account.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), NikitaBelle (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3201.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, we do not want to follow rules and we rightly face margin calls. what human nature! greed seems to be a general thing with every human, whether in the forex trading business or in other businesses. it is only when we learn to take it easy that thing would go well with our trading.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Street is on a distinguished road Street's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I myself I had such an experience before and which made to cry beyond my limit and the worst then was the one on my birthday which resulted to huge loss. I believe every trader especially the new traders should avoid been lucky with a trade position as not many trades will experience such lucky stance.
      We don't cry when we loss. What we do is to learn from the reason of the losses. It is always tempting to wanting to take huge risk at all times when trading, But that will make us loss our money sooner or later. I always encourage traders to avoid trading with huge risk. Slow and steady as I learn, taking little risk saves our account.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Street For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), NikitaBelle (12-07-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 2,667 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
      We don't cry when we loss. What we do is to learn from the reason of the losses. It is always tempting to wanting to take huge risk at all times when trading, But that will make us loss our money sooner or later. I always encourage traders to avoid trading with huge risk. Slow and steady as I learn, taking little risk saves our account.
      When you make some kind of losses, you will know that crying is the only solution at that time, I have cried several times for losing a huge amount, I hated myself for going against what I know is obviously right, I had to forgive myself again and move ahead with learning and trading.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,492 Times in 7,089 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Wow! That's a lot of trade for a single day and you traded it every hour for 10 hours straight. Are these pending orders? If not then you've got some energy and stamina for this trading style. I can't even look for my monitor for a couple of hours because I easily get tired and fall asleep.
      No they are not pending orders, they are instant orders. I have a robotic mind, it will automatically open positions if it fits, lol. Contrary to what others are thinking, am not glued to my computer all day long. I do many things everyday. I have to blend my trading with my household chores, like for example. I will do laundry, cooking, washing dishes, sweeping the floor, cleaning the house, etcetera, after one task is done I will check my trades and go back to other house chores. Am doing all the house chores and and trading at the same time, it's multi tasking at it's best. I can't stay longer in front of my computer because I have to do so many things at once. My daily grind formula is below...they all take up much of my time.

~~~Taking care of my son+ my 95 years old father+ cleaning the house & all day long, cooking etcetera+ moderating+ trading = at the end of the day...exhausted NikitaBelle

@ Yeah, I have to do all that. Am a full time mother and full time caregiver to my 95 years old father. So trading is not my main priority in life.... That is why I trade like this, sometimes no real direction and plan...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Indeed you are the real margin call queen, how do you do such a number of trades all in one day or do you use a robot that helps you with this number of trades. Well I feel I need to learn one or two thing about your trading system because I find your account statement very juicy.
      Indeed. Am the Margin Call Queen like no other.
      I will used robot one day if I have the chance to learn how to code. But for now it's all manual labor. I have to think quick when I open orders, that is why sometimes my orders are rapid fire...like that of a machine gunner. And after seeing my so many orders, I will feel amused and annoyed at the same time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, below are my closed trades for 2 days...

Tuesday~ Closed Trades

December 5, 2017.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wednesday~ Closed Trades

December 6, 2017.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trade well friends!

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), ajagbeolegba (12-07-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (12-07-2017), bigearners (12-08-2017), forexguy9 (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-08-2017), simisola (12-07-2017), union12 (12-11-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3201.62 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      No they are not pending orders, they are instant orders. I have a robotic mind, it will automatically open positions if it fits, lol. Contrary to what others are thinking, am not glued to my computer all day long. I do many things everyday. I have to blend my trading with my household chores, like for example. I will do laundry, cooking, washing dishes, sweeping the floor, cleaning the house, etcetera, after one task is done I will check my trades and go back to other house chores. Am doing all the house chores and and trading at the same time, it's multi tasking at it's best. I can't stay longer in front of my computer because I have to do so many things at once. My daily grind formula is below...they all take up much of my time.

~~~Taking care of my son+ my 95 years old father+ cleaning the house & all day long, cooking etcetera+ moderating+ trading = at the end of the day...exhausted NikitaBelle

@ Yeah, I have to do all that. Am a full time mother and full time caregiver to my 95 years old father. So trading is not my main priority in life.... That is why I trade like this, sometimes no real direction and plan...lol

I will used robot one day if I have the chance to learn how to code. But for now it's all manual labor. I have to think quick when I open orders, that is why sometimes my orders are rapid fire...like that of a machine gunner. And after seeing my so many orders, I will feel amused and annoyed at the same time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday~ Closed Trades

Attachment 72481

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wednesday~ Closed Trades

Attachment 72482

Trade well friends!
      wow, nice going, sis. even with your hectic schedule, you are still making good profitable trades. you still function well as a moderator! not many women are this good. keep it going!
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), NikitaBelle (12-08-2017), simisola (12-07-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba has much to be proud of ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,085 Times in 658 Posts

When you make some kind of losses, you will know that crying is the only solution at that time, I have cried several times for losing a huge amount, I hated myself for going against what I know is obviously right, I had to forgive myself again and move ahead with learning and trading.
      Hahahaha, that is for the traders that can cry. I had lost huge among in the market, and it is more than 7 different times, i did not cry, not that it did not pain me, but we have different ways of reacting to situation. I can only cry when i am emotional, not when something bad like losing money happened. I will rather sleep throughout that day. And at times, i wish i shouldn't wake up. It was really a bad experience.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ajagbeolegba For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (12-08-2017)

20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,164 Times in 1,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday~ Closed Trades

Attachment 72481

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wednesday~ Closed Trades

Attachment 72482

Trade well friends!
      Those images, what! Are you trading for the whole of your community or just for yourself so many trades in one day, yours is more than a machine gunner, maybe you are a tear gas trader and the smoke of your weapon can kill anything within a 5 mile radius, Hahahah, I like the way you closed them at little profit making you end with positive.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (12-07-2017), Leonvic90 (12-08-2017), loveyo (12-07-2017), NikitaBelle (12-08-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 363 of 371 FirstFirst ... 358 361 362 363 364 365 368 ... LastLast