• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 667 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,201 Times in 7,512 Posts

Default NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

Hello everyone!

Do you like my thread title? I'm a self proclaimed Margin Call Queen, hehehe (am sure you can relate with me, each of you!) That's true, nothing to be ashamed really, everyone has to go through this painful phase in their trading life. Every trader will have countless margin call accounts forgotten at the back of their mind before they can attain some kind of success in their trading. I know am not destined to become a successful trader, so forex trading is just my hobby to keep me sane for now.

I decided to make this thread right now because am afraid I might change my mind later,hahaha

My style of trading is not good and my main problem is how to make my account last longer even for a week, months and let's not talk about years. I will be happy if I can make my account last more than 5 to 6 months.

Just like everybody else, I can make profits quick and lose them easily just like 123. So account longevity is always been my weakness. I fail miserably in that department. So am making this thread to attempt to do the right thing...hopefully so. I will start with the bonus I got from winning some contest here in my beloved Mt5 Forum.

*Blogging Contest= $100
      *Master of Accuracy Contest= $250

*The currency pair am going to focus on this journal is one of the "Harmless Pair" no other than NZD/USD. It's best to focus on one pair because am busy and I can not afford to analyzed many pairs at the same time. Besides it is the pair I focus with in my Trading Blog. This blog will have great impact and influence in this journal.

I will be viewing all higher time frames in regular basis, but I focus trading in lower time frames because I love doing short term trading and they call it scalping or day trading. Sometimes my trades can also run for many days before they will get closed, either the price hitting my TP or closing them manually.

I mainly used Stochastic Oscillator and ZigZag indicator in my trades, they are my favorite indicators since 2010. These two indicators are not perfect they sometimes repaint, grrrr! They give me false signal many times but I can't blamed them since I knew, no such thing as perfect indicator existed in Forex world until now, right?

So, how does Stochastic and ZigZag indicators function? How they work together? Please take a look at the screenshot below. Easy and simple isn't it? But don't get fooled by indicators they simply are not perfect!
      Name:  How Zigzag and Stochastic works.png
Views: 733
Size:  41.6 KB

That's all friends. Join me in this journey....let see how far the Margin Call Queen can navigate and make her small account survive the raging turbulence associated by the Forex Market's unpredictable and risky nature. Watch me how I will Margin Call this small account within 5 seconds, hahaha Just kidding guys!

Thanks for reading! Take care!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,305 Times in 8,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Hello everyone!

Do you like my thread title? I'm a self proclaimed Margin Call Queen, hehehe (am sure you can relate with me, each of you!) That's true, nothing to be ashamed really, everyone has to go through this painful phase in their trading life. Every trader will have countless margin call accounts forgotten at the back of their mind before they can attain some kind of success in their trading. I know am not destined to become a successful trader, so forex trading is just my hobby to keep me sane for now.

I decided to make this thread right now because am afraid I might change my mind later,hahaha

My style of trading is not good and my main problem is how to make my account last longer even for a week, months and let's not talk about years. I will be happy if I can make my account last more than 5 to 6 months.

Just like everybody else, I can make profits quick and lose them easily just like 123. So account longevity is always been my weakness. I fail miserably in that department. So am making this thread to attempt to do the right thing...hopefully so. I will start with the bonus I got from winning some contest here in my beloved Mt5 Forum.

*Blogging Contest= $100
      *Master of Accuracy Contest= $250

*The currency pair am going to focus on this journal is one of the "Harmless Pair" no other than NZD/USD. It's best to focus on one pair because am busy and I can not afford to analyzed many pairs at the same time. Besides it is the pair I focus with in my Trading Blog. This blog will have great impact and influence in this journal.

I will be viewing all higher time frames in regular basis, but I focus trading in lower time frames because I love doing short term trading and they call it scalping or day trading. Sometimes my trades can also run for many days before they will get closed, either the price hitting my TP or closing them manually.

I mainly used Stochastic Oscillator and ZigZag indicator in my trades, they are my favorite indicators since 2010. These two indicators are not perfect they sometimes repaint, grrrr! They give me false signal many times but I can't blamed them since I knew, no such thing as perfect indicator existed in Forex world until now, right?

So, how does Stochastic and ZigZag indicators function? How they work together? Please take a look at the screenshot below. Easy and simple isn't it? But don't get fooled by indicators they simply are not perfect!
      Attachment 62489

That's all friends. Join me in this journey....let see how far the Margin Call Queen can navigate and make her small account survive the raging turbulence associated by the Forex Market's unpredictable and risky nature. Watch me how I will Margin Call this small account within 5 seconds, hahaha Just kidding guys!

Thanks for reading! Take care!
      It's great to see this thread. The real application of what was used in the latest trading contest in our forum. I'm sure many people are wondering how exactly did you trade last time.

I wish you lots of pips!

3. The following 12 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (04-13-2016), bigani (07-29-2017), ding dong (04-12-2016), dzin4aans (03-21-2016), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Ms@IT (09-21-2017), NikitaBelle (03-20-2016), nkhan2810 (03-21-2016), rabbu94 (08-03-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), shahidmehmopd (03-15-2018), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,663 Times in 1,542 Posts

I am really happy to see your thread here. It is nice that the queen is here as well. King of accuracy failed this time, but I hope queen will make good profit out of this market as her trading style is different.

Though I rarely trade NZD pairs but love to see your good profit making. Good wishes for you sis.

5. The following 10 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

azmassi (04-13-2016), dzin4aans (03-21-2016), Godwin okeke (06-10-2016), mowsumi (11-14-2017), Ms@IT (09-21-2017), NikitaBelle (03-21-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-21-2016), rabbu94 (08-03-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,527 Times in 2,518 Posts

the stoch and zigzag do look nice. also heiken ashi right?

how exactly do you plan to trade using these? can we have an example?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-21-2016), Godwin okeke (06-10-2016), mowsumi (11-14-2017), NikitaBelle (03-21-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Whewwww...
      I think the only way not to Margin Call our account is not to trade it,lol, it's tempting to do just that, hahaha

Btw. This is first trading day of my journal. I open 8 trades earlier just using 0.10 and 0.20 InstaForex lot size.

The funds in my bonus account is breakdown of below:
      Prize from Blogging contest= $100
      Prize from winning 2nd of accuracy contest=$250
      Some old bonus= $20
      Some left over profit last week=$3.60
      Profits today= $16.50
      Total account balance: $390.10

*Trades History below as of March 21, 2016*

Name:  Trades history today.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  105.6 KB
      Name:  Account balance.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  11.1 KB

*My chart screenshot below:

Name:  JPQ.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  174.7 KB

*Stochastic penetrated already 20 level below both M15, M5 and M1 chart, so that is oversold market condition for me. Sign for buy, am confident for a small climb of price above so I took the chance, as usual my accuracy is not perfect but all my buy orders closed in profit after long waiting ( I opened some of the earlier trades during Asian session and keep adding them as time progresses...that resulted to 8 trades total.)

There you are, am done. To be honest it's tiring making a trading journal.I might not do like this again, I will find some way to shorten things. But I will keep updating this journal until I MC my entire account, hopefully not too soon, my journey is just started.

P.S. That is why I have high respect for those who are making/updating their trading journal everyday, so much effort involved and to think that the public will start asking how you trade that? What did you do to arrive that analysis? Why you open so many orders? Why your money management is bad? Why oh why...? Why so many question then....hahaha. All I wanted to do is trade and trade...no explanation. But since I opened this trading journal so I must be willing to answer question, don't worry I'll try to answer honestly and don't worry I wont bite....hahaha So bring them on...

9. The following 11 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

allishanraza (03-17-2017), dzin4aans (03-21-2016), FlyingShark (06-15-2018), Mkape (10-10-2016), mowsumi (11-14-2017), nkhan2810 (03-21-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-21-2016), rabbu94 (08-03-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017), union12 (02-07-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is really wonderful sis. I find it really good that you always wait for the market to hit your TP. Good green pips. Wish you very good luck in your trading. I also hope you will not get the MC's very soon as long as you keep trading with you 10 cent and 20 cent lots. And I wish I would be able to learn some of your trading techniques.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-21-2016), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), mowsumi (11-14-2017), NikitaBelle (03-21-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      It's great to see this thread. The real application of what was used in the latest trading contest in our forum. I'm sure many people are wondering how exactly did you trade last time.

I wish you lots of pips!
      Wow, thanks for visiting this journal Super Mod! Your visit brings good vibes, hehehe. So this is it, my real journey begin! Thanks for all the encouragement and for believing in me.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      I am really happy to see your thread here. It is nice that the queen is here as well. King of accuracy failed this time, but I hope queen will make good profit out of this market as her trading style is different.

Though I rarely trade NZD pairs but love to see your good profit making. Good wishes for you sis.
      Thanks for visiting Bro Nkhan! You will always be the King, no matter what happen. You are not totally failure yet, your journey has just begun. Keep believing 'coz I know you will become a successful trader someday. Keep the faith bro! Let's carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      the stoch and zigzag do look nice. also heiken ashi right?

how exactly do you plan to trade using these? can we have an example?
      Hi there Alexander, I like your journal too. I always love EUR/JPY, in fact I have small bonus account trading EJ only and floating in negative, but unfortunately I find it too complicated and difficult. Someday I want to master it too, but not now.

As of the Heiken Ashi, I like using it compare to candlestick, bar or line chart, I find it pretty, hahaha. But I don't used it as my main indicator, my main indicator is Stochastic and ZigZag, very nice for scalping and short term trading. I been using them since 2010.

It is really wonderful sis. I find it really good that you always wait for the market to hit your TP. Good green pips. Wish you very good luck in your trading. I also hope you will not get the MC's very soon as long as you keep trading with you 10 cent and 20 cent lots. And I wish I would be able to learn some of your trading techniques.
      Waiting is not always been my forte, when the market is slow am impatient! I want the market to hit my TP right away, unfortunately it doesn't always work like that. But I learn how to cultivate patience in my trading 'coz it's needed. Yes, I will try to continue using 0.10 and 0.20 cents even if it's very boring! I'm tempted to use InstaForex 1 lot size all the time, but I must resist the temptation in order to make this account last longer. My trading technique is very risky 'coz I don't used Stop Loss in all my trades so am not a good role model, beside that I am only using Stochastic and Zigzag, simple indicators and they are newbie friendly but repaints a lot. So all in all, am just a lucky trader most of the time. Take care bro!

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-21-2016), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), mowsumi (11-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-22-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017), union12 (02-07-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, it is really very hard to change your trading style when you are an aggressive trader. You small profit from 0.1 lot or 0.2 lot is really good. But it can be boring sometimes. But I would request you to keep patience. You may change your account leverage too. Because it will not allow you to open bigger lot trade even by mistakes.

Just waiting to see your today's trades.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

kashifrehman (04-20-2018), Mkape (10-12-2016), mowsumi (11-14-2017), NikitaBelle (03-22-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-22-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, it is really very hard to change your trading style when you are an aggressive trader. You small profit from 0.1 lot or 0.2 lot is really good. But it can be boring sometimes. But I would request you to keep patience. You may change your account leverage too. Because it will not allow you to open bigger lot trade even by mistakes.

Just waiting to see your today's trades.
      Thanks for visiting my journal again bro Nkhan. I guess I need to stick with small lot size just to keep this account alive, so for now I will just used 0.10 or 0.20 ( that is actually hard 'coz my fingers are itching to used 1 or 0.50 InstaForex lot size every minute,lol ) Currently I still have 3 floating negative position, so I will update this journal later with trades history if all my position will closed by the market or I will closed it manually, let see...

Below is the screenshot if my InstaForex Multi terminal, journal bonus account.
      Name:  Current bonus account status.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  104.3 KB

@The plan is to grow this journal account and I will not withdraw profit for a while, maybe I will go for 1k balance before I make withdrawals. Besides I already withdrawn a total of $73.96 last week Friday, I traded this bonus account last week before I decided to commit it to this journal, the Payment Proofs here. Wish me luck guys! For a margin call queen like me, I really need strength to commit to my rules and goals or else I will go back to my old habit again of not making my account last more than 2 to 3 months. Thanks for joining me in this journey!

17. The following 10 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

ehizmac (02-19-2018), johese (03-03-2018), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), Mkape (10-12-2016), mowsumi (11-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-23-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017), union12 (02-07-2018), zeeshaa (12-16-2017)

18. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">Ōīšåźń ļīšņąė</a>
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your floating loss is only 1% right now. It is very small you know. But I believe you will end in profit. I also believe you account will grow. You have shown good commitment for it. Wish your success and good withdrawal. And you are making me interested to trade NZDUSD. HaHaHa...

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (03-17-2018), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), mowsumi (11-14-2017), NikitaBelle (03-23-2016), Rin0 (04-18-2016), Tarikul Islam (11-29-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 667 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast