• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 667 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,527 Times in 2,518 Posts

just be careful though .. the more you add to the long side, the more you stand to effect your equity. stronger and stronger by each position.

perhaps a stop? or you do not use that at all in your plan ?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-29-2016), NikitaBelle (03-29-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,201 Times in 7,512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      just be careful though .. the more you add to the long side, the more you stand to effect your equity. stronger and stronger by each position.

perhaps a stop? or you do not use that at all in your plan ?

Thanks for the concern bro Alexander, very much appreciated. Sometimes being a
      " sociopath. the trader needs to lack feelings in a sort " is sometimes in me, when I trade I no longer feel fear or anything I am like a brave blind soldier, just go on forward specially if am very confident with my analysis. Feeling no fear in my trading sometimes bring both good and bad luck, I just need to choose my battles wisely one step at a time. As for your question, this journal is not all about using "Stop Loss"....you wont find it in all my trades. I will closed my trades when I feel like doing so.

In this journal you will noticed 5 things:

1.) Trading with one pair only mainly NZD/USD:
      =I need to focus with only one, because they say that: " Master one pair only and you wont be needing any other" Let's find out if it will work that way...
      2.) All transaction will be done with Buy Position for the time being:
      =You wont see a single sell orders in all my trades, do you think it's impossible? Let's try to find out how far this bonus account can survive with this one way direction style of trading....)
      3.) This strategy is not going to use Stop Loss:
      =Yeah, I know you might be shaking your head right now, anyone who will not used stop loss in their trades will see their account perished sooner or later, that is what we learned, right? Anyways If I get MC, am fine with it since this account is doomed from the very start...but am not gonna give up the fight with out disposing all my weapons I accumulated for whole five years trading this "Beast"
      4.) Am a contrarian trader:
      =When everybody is selling I always find a way to buy this pair. I knew it sounds crazy, since we learned that we should follow the trend not go against it.
      5.) When my indicators fails me:
      = I trade just using my gut feeling, instinct and above all my experienced. In short, sometimes indicators are pretty useless, you just have to rely on yourself! The most effective indicator is inside "Your head!" Unlock it...Unlock it...Unlock it!

*Everything you read right now is mostly against what we learned about forex trading from the beginning. That is why am not a good role model because I do things on my own, most of the time I don't follow even my own rules. In short, when I trade I defy rules I defy the market, that is why I written here from the very start that am not destined to become a successful trader, 'coz I don't embody all the good qualities of a good trader. But it's okay though: The good thing about forex trading is that we can trade this market on our own way, meaning: you can trade forex at your own risk, your own time, your own understanding. In forex there is no such thing as " Right or Wrong Strategy " what really matters is that at the end of day, weeks or every month your profits is greater than your loss..." right?

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-29-2016), zahid4x (04-17-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

* Update on my journal bonus account:

*Trades history of March 28, trading session
      Name:  Trades History for March 28, 2016.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  126.1 KB

*Current status of my bonus account:
      Name:  Current Account Status.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  96.8 KB

*See the above pic, I set the Target Profit to 0.6755 in all my negative floating positions, that means am ready to closed all. The reason is because I have lots' of things to do specially that my family is going to celebrate my Dad's 93 years old Birthday Celebration and it's going to be and out of town event and that will happened on April 2, 2016. So 3 days more to go and being the organizer of the event, my hands are full. I need to buy a lot of things for the birthday, follow up my relatives one by one so that nothing will ruin my Dad's birthday celebration. Actually my mind is no longer focus on my trades, then I still have moderating job to do,other online stuff and other family matters. *sigh* So Goodluck to me or goodluck to my abandoned trades,hahaha!

Take care guys and Trade safely!

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-29-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-30-2016), zahid4x (04-17-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

*Wow, it's over and quick!

Name:  Game Over!.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  101.6 KB

@That's it guys! Am done for this weeks trading session, time to rest and plan my Dad's birthday Celebration with more focus and attention. It's a great ride full of excitement and danger! Trade safely my friends! See you next week.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-29-2016), PhantomTrader79 (03-30-2016), zahid4x (04-17-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,527 Times in 2,518 Posts

well then congratulations is in order!

may i ask though, how come no stop loss? i mean ofc you can trade without that but some sort of control besides your own mind? did you ever try or consider using stop loss? you might know this but my symbiosis strategy does not use stop loss, it does though use another method to control risk. i would very much like to hear your thoughts on this. care to elaborate?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-29-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

well then congratulations is in order!
      You're welcome! Guess am just lucky or...something else...

may i ask though, how come no stop loss?
      I do used stop loss in the past, all my bonus account perished just the same. So am trying to trade with out Stop Loss this time ( for a change), let see where this journey will take me...I know am swimming on dangerous territory, just let me be, just humor me in this journey. Before I give up forex trading completely I must try all...so that when I turn my back for good...there is no looking back...no more thinking what if....?

i mean ofc you can trade without that but some sort of control besides your own mind?
      Forex trading is a game of maneuver, strategies, attack and retreat, I will add the most important thing: the personal connection to the pair you are trading with, I think it's powerful, study the behavior of the pair, focus on it, time come you will be able to know it like the back of your hand with less mistakes. That is why I try to focus on one pair only...Besides I know how to retreat when needed, just don't force me to use Stop Loss, am done with it!

did you ever try or consider using stop loss?
      I did used stop loss previously and all my accounts are dead ( though am not entirely blaming it on stop loss alone in most cases 'coz of greed and using big lot size)

you might know this but my symbiosis strategy does not use stop loss,
      I know, 'coz I read your journal thread Alex. You explained your threads very well in a very detailed passion, I must say, next to you I am nothing...You know what, I see deep passion for trading in your heart and mind and that is the best weapon you had to win this market! Just my 2 cents guess.

it does though use another method to control risk.
      You used hedging right, another powerful strategy! I must say. Hedging always intrigues me. If this journal bonus account perished one day I will try hedging once again, but not right now...I need to prove a point...

i would very much like to hear your thoughts on this
      Am sorry if my words are not that adequate to express what's in my mind. Am not good with words...

care to elaborate?
      ...I already explained and answer your question the best I could. Hope you find it satisfactory and not disappointed with my answers. Take care Alex! More power to your trades! Keep coming back, hahaha

Ahh before I forget...have to remind you that am the Margin Call Queen! This market already killed me emotionally, psychologically over and over again through the years! So I have nothing left anymore since am dead already, hahaha. The only thing left in me is to fight back dead or alive! Nothing to lose...but everything to gain and move forward with renewed strength that is how we survived in forex! Right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-29-2016)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,313 Times in 4,930 Posts

Wow sis, amazing job, some really nice profits Best of luck in next weeks trading I really admire your efforts and time invested in your journal, that is a pleasure to go through and see your updates. A great example

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (03-30-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Wow sis, amazing job, some really nice profits Best of luck in next weeks trading I really admire your efforts and time invested in your journal, that is a pleasure to go through and see your updates. A great example
      Thanks for the visit bro! You are very much welcome here. Together we shall punish the market, hahaha, just kidding! I try to have fun in this journal because am getting so tired of being so serious in my trading, I want to break free like a bird!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-30-2016)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,663 Times in 1,542 Posts

For last two days I was thinking about you(your trades). It feels really nice when you see all your trades hit TP. Really good job and nice results. Wish more good results from your trades with nice analysis. Really loved it. I opened a small short position now floating pips loss is about 70 pips. Wish my trade will come in green region too.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-30-2016), NikitaBelle (03-30-2016)

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,306 Times in 8,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      For last two days I was thinking about you(your trades). It feels really nice when you see all your trades hit TP. Really good job and nice results. Wish more good results from your trades with nice analysis. Really loved it. I opened a small short position now floating pips loss is about 70 pips. Wish my trade will come in green region too.
      NikitaBelle trained hard by observing N/U for quite a while and she's also been honing the other aspects of her style that's why she can confidently put a no SL trades. This is not easy and definitely not for anyone with weak heart but it's possible with rigorous training.

Overall, more power to your trading NB! Looking forward to your trades next week. And host a great birthday for your beloved father's 93rd b'day. I just finished with wifey's grandma last Sunday and it feels great to gather around with family members

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-30-2016), dzin4aans (03-30-2016), NikitaBelle (03-30-2016), nkhan2810 (03-30-2016), zahid4x (04-17-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 667 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast