• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 658 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

*Status Update on my journal account as of April 8, 2016*

*Trades History as of April 8, 2016*

Name:  Trades history as of April 8, 2016.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  71.4 KB

*Current Account Status*

Name:  Account Negative Balance.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  12.7 KB

Name:  Account status as of April 9, 2016.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  12.4 KB

@ There you are, am done with the account journal update. I decided from now on not to make public the negative floating positions I have so as to avoid influencing newbies in this forums. I don't want them to follow my footsteps, opening too many positions thinking it's okay. If you got years experienced maybe it's okay because you are well equip to handle stress and market's unpredictable mood swing...but for newbies my trading style is extremely dangerous for ones account and mental aspect of being.

For the life of me, sometimes I ask myself what I got in to? But then this market has a weird habit of shaping you in to something strange...lol, do you get what I mean? After trading this market for many years either you will be harden or turn yourself in to something...I can't explain....hahaha. Only traders with long experience will understand what am trying to say.... The last time I check am still not a vampire, I welcome that idea...hahaha. But I wont drink human blood illegally? I will just buy blood supply in the Blood bank so please don't run...I don't have fangs yet...hahaha. See...what I mean? This market already turn me in to something else...weird? Even before people say am weird now after 5 years in forex market am turning weirder everyday, hahaha I do things differently against the norm and sometimes people can't understand that....I like the market to whack me from time to time so that at the right time I can also whack the market hard, hahaha....fun right? Just kidding guys...lol. Aha... I know what you think...I don't have a sadistic personality disorder okay...just that this market already killed me too many times that I develop a revenge style attitude in my trading, so that when I earn good profit from my trading I feel good. Well what you see is what you get...hahaha

Btw. am just kidding with the vampire thing...am a frustrated writer at heart so I plan to make a vampire novel during weekends...kinds of hobby actually. Two of my my greatest dreams is one to become a full time trader, I don't want to be successful...that is too boring....just earn small profits along the way. Then my second dream is to become a full time writer or author: I like to write romance novels, supernatural/fantasy novels, children's books, cook books, adventure and horror novels.

Wow, I talk too much. That's all for today folks. Thanks for accompanying the Margin Call Queen in her chaotic journey towards 1k or MC? lol Which happen first only the market can decide...
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 04-09-2016 at 05:40 AM.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-09-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,966 Times in 2,708 Posts

i see. well i'd only like to point out, the reason i ask is that i feel those things would be an improvement to the overall trading performance so i would use them. but ofc to each their own yes

but i will say this. i like reading the journal threads, all of them. and i am not happy seeing any of them discontinued. i'd like to see more of them. this is because i enjoy reading how traders motivate and trade their systems. i do a lot of this myself where i write down and calculate things to figure out if something is beneficial and thus should be added or changed to my own trading. i am always looking for that edge.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-09-2016), NikitaBelle (04-09-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      i see. well i'd only like to point out, the reason i ask is that i feel those things would be an improvement to the overall trading performance so i would use them. but ofc to each their own yes

but i will say this. i like reading the journal threads, all of them. and i am not happy seeing any of them discontinued. i'd like to see more of them. this is because i enjoy reading how traders motivate and trade their systems. i do a lot of this myself where i write down and calculate things to figure out if something is beneficial and thus should be added or changed to my own trading. i am always looking for that edge.
      Thanks for the advice Alex and for trying to share to me useful ideas how to improve my trading, I really appreciate it very much. Just that out of the two tools you mentioned in your question it is the trailing stop I can not used in my trading because I only target 10 pips profit per trade. Maybe I will try long term trading someday but right now, I am a short term trader and it's what I do best.

Yes, it's interesting to see different style of traders having different approach in managing their accounts. Let's hope more traders will open their trading journal very soon, I also love to see other traders in action. Take care Alex and happy weekend
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-09-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

* A quick update *

*Account Overview today Asian session*

Name:  Account General Status.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  92.5 KB

@ There you go, I will give update in the afternoon or in the evening. I still have several floating minus and am hoping NZD/USD will reach higher levels today so that I can unload some of my floating positions.

The screenshot below is the reason why I keep buying this pair, so am still positive this pair will re-test 0.6900 again sooner or later. Let see...

Name:  H4 Chart Analysis.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  171.1 KB

...and this same chart

Name:  H4 Chart Analysis B.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  80.0 KB

See yeah later friends! Trade safely!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

*Journal Account Update*

*Account Overview*

Name:  Current Account Status.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  142.4 KB

I currently have 7 floating trades right now, am waiting for the price to reached higher levels like 0.6865. From the view in my chart right now, the price is heading there...Let see if it can push through. Wish me luck guys!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

*Journal Account Update*

Name:  Current Account Status.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  121.0 KB

@ As of now I only have 5 floating trades running, once 0.6865 price is reached, all my floating trades will be closed. This level of NZD/USD 0.6855 is critical area, it either can drop down suddenly or resumed it's upward trend towards 0.6900. But am feeling positive it will reached 0.6865 tonight. Goodluck to me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-11-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

*Journal Account Update*

Name:  Game Over!.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  99.7 KB

Below is my trades history for today's trade session:

Name:  Trades History as of April 11, 2016.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  106.4 KB

@ Ah finally! Game over for all my floating trades! That is nice Kiwi, once again you never disappoint me. Thank you for the climb up! I am becoming more in love with this pair! I think I will marry it someday...hahaha. I will divorced my 5 husband first,hahahaha...just kidding guys! loool

Trade safely friends! Take care all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

karan (04-12-2016)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,297.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,677 Times in 1,553 Posts

It is really nice to see you once again in positive. It is really encouraging. I think you have come out of something you usually do in trading, taking higher risk with bigger lots and many other things. It is simply super trading. I wish I'll have the same mindset as you have now. Good wishes for your next trading journey.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (04-11-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
      It is really nice to see you once again in positive. It is really encouraging. I think you have come out of something you usually do in trading, taking higher risk with bigger lots and many other things. It is simply super trading. I wish I'll have the same mindset as you have now. Good wishes for your next trading journey.
      Thanks for the visit Nkhan! Yes, I have a very aggressive attitude when it comes to trading, that is why I always MC my account. But I also discovered that I can take advantage of it during right moments. Good thing I already overcome my fear, it's the one thing that is hard to eradicate in my system.But I know being fearless can also have it's downside, and it's something powerfully gnawing at the back of my mind every time I open trades. But I can't turn back now...either hit MC or 1k? Am racing against time...I have to move on forward and conquer my fears once and for all. This thread will be my stepping stone towards redemption! So help me God!

Take care Nkhan. Thanks for being with me in this journey.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (04-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (04-12-2016)

17. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

*Journal Account Update*

I entered in the market arena again today. I can't wait to get in to the action, so here is the current account screenshot, it's gonna be a miss or hit, let see...

Name:  Journal Account Update.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  119.3 KB

Below is the reason why I still go long on this pair, as long 0.6900 has not been taken out yet again then there still more room for upward movements. I could be wrong am rarely right, so let see...

My H4 chart analysis:
      Name:  H4 Chart Analysis.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  92.2 KB

The chart screenshot above told me to go long! It's still screaming inside my head and told me to use 1 InstaForex Lot size, but I ignored it, hahaha... I can do some cheat but that wont be right because I promised I wont used 1 lot in this account to avoid MC. So...I have to curve my addiction this time...it's now or never! Wish me luck friends!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-12-2016)

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 658 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast