• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 659 of 659 FirstFirst ... 654 657 658 659
    Results 6,581 to 6,583 of 6583

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1004.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nikita was talking about gbp/jpy and i think it is the most perfect analyse about this pair so i think market will take the price to up, we should take care about any green order to inter and catch good number of pips at the end of the week finally ignore all sell order to be on the safe side .

My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-23-2018), crown (06-21-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), I'm Trader (06-22-2018), NikitaBelle (Yesterday), Oriakhiebillz (06-26-2018), Sixteen (06-21-2018), Unregistered (5)

3. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what? Did I missing a lot of things here? I don't know what happen with Nikita because looks like she stop updating this trading journal. Too bad, the reason I'm back here to see how she grow her big bonus account after a few months. I also check her last activity is 1 month ago.
      Great, I already practice for a few months with copying her trading strategy and now she is gone -_-

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (Yesterday), Omoba9ce (08-06-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,820 Times in 3,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      what? Did I missing a lot of things here? I don't know what happen with Nikita because looks like she stop updating this trading journal. Too bad, the reason I'm back here to see how she grow her big bonus account after a few months. I also check her last activity is 1 month ago.
      Great, I already practice for a few months with copying her trading strategy and now she is gone -_-
      For a moment their I thought sis Nikki is back, no one know what happening with her, she just went without saying goodbye, but I really hope everything is fine with her.
      And you are welcome back captain, hopefully you can share with us what you have been practicing on offline.

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (08-07-2018), captainleo (08-07-2018), NikitaBelle (Yesterday), Omoba9ce (08-06-2018), Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 659 of 659 FirstFirst ... 654 657 658 659