• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 658 of 658 FirstFirst ... 653 656 657 658
    Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 6580

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

Happy Monday everyone!

Am on my 3rd withdrawal with my $100+30% InstaForex bonus live practice account. I actually run into some loses of -$30 last week and able to withdraw only $32 today. Trading will continue with the $130 account balance after I received my withdrawal.

> I alternated between $0.10 cents and $0.05 cent per pip lot size in my live trading practice and currently am addicted with GBPJPY for the time being I can switch to another pair though...anytime.

I think I haven't tried trading this pair extensively before, so I will take this chance to know this pair up close and personal. I know this pair is risky and dangerous... I been warned and told a million times already...

> By the way, I also got the Month of May bonus below.

Thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex!

>>> And my GBPJPY H4 Chart

@ In my humble opinion as long GBPJPY price will remain above 147.00 area, there is a big possibility it can reached higher grounds, as high as 150.00 area in the coming days or weeks. But if it falls hard towards 145.00 area, then there will be more downward pressure towards 143.00 area once again. Just my 2 cents worth of analysis, lol.

This pair is really fast moving, let see how far I can keep up the momentum trading it with my $130 live practice account.

Thanks for visiting my journal friends. Have a good day and trade well. I wish you lots of profits today. Take care all.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,073 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Happy Monday everyone!

Am on my 3rd withdrawal with my $100+30% InstaForex bonus live practice account. I actually run into some loses of -$30 last week and able to withdraw only $32 today. Trading will continue with the $130 account balance after I received my withdrawal.

> I alternated between $0.10 cents and $0.05 cent per pip lot size in my live trading practice and currently am addicted with GBPJPY for the time being I can switch to another pair though...anytime.

I think I haven't tried trading this pair extensively before, so I will take this chance to know this pair up close and personal. I know this pair is risky and dangerous... I been warned and told a million times already...

> By the way, I also got the Month of May bonus below.

Thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex!

>>> And my GBPJPY H4 Chart

@ In my humble opinion as long GBPJPY price will remain above 147.00 area, there is a big possibility it can reached higher grounds, as high as 150.00 area in the coming days or weeks. But if it falls hard towards 145.00 area, then there will be more downward pressure towards 143.00 area once again. Just my 2 cents worth of analysis, lol.

This pair is really fast moving, let see how far I can keep up the momentum trading it with my $130 live practice account.

Thanks for visiting my journal friends. Have a good day and trade well. I wish you lots of profits today. Take care all.

Happy slow and steady Monday you too.
      Again you have done great job and I think $32 is good withdrawal, hopefully it will be continue.............. we are waiting for your next target which one will be more than the presence one.

Anyway, Beginning of the week we have seen some gaps with major pair and USDCAD which had much gap we have seen, i see that someone predict about that USDCAD will go to its closing point of last week, it has been done already. Since last few weeks we did not see some gaps with major pairs, but end of the last week there were few strong news about CAD thats why we have seen huge gap on USDCAD and hopefully this pair will go more up like 50/60 pips, happy trading guys and remembering you that its June and its too tough to trade on June/July but if you can do it properly then you will get lots of profit within few hours.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Honey Bee (06-11-2018), maxiipus (06-11-2018), NikitaBelle (06-11-2018), Omoba9ce (06-11-2018), penuelophir (06-11-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), taifon (06-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,025 Times in 1,104 Posts

NikitaBelle I see it differently, because GJ is still trading below the falling trend line, and price bounced from there last week, and also today. The trend line is acting as resistance around the 148.00 and a bounce is likely to take it down to the 145.00 area. Also, yeah, GJ is a hyper pair with a very high daily range, making it difficult to trade, because profits are harder to keep due to its swift moves.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (06-12-2018), penuelophir (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7 will become famous soon enough gayol7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@NikitaBelle: sure the gbpjpy is a very fast moving pair and one that confuses at times. imagine it could go with either gbpusd or usdjpy. as per the gbpjpy analysis, the pair needs to break 146 before it could head up. now much move to the upside is on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gayol7 For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (06-12-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,622 Times in 3,135 Posts

Trading will continue with the $130 account balance after I received my withdrawal.
      I am really happy for you and the withdrawal you have made recently, and I wish you all the best! How is your trade with GBPUSD going? You see I told you that it would reward us both, and it have paid me and from look of the way price is heading toward paying you too! Hahahaha!!! Forex trading could be enjoyable if you relax and exercise the power of patience.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      NikitaBelle I see it differently, because GJ is still trading below the falling trend line, and price bounced from there last week, and also today. The trend line is acting as resistance around the 148.00 and a bounce is likely to take it down to the 145.00 area. Also, yeah, GJ is a hyper pair with a very high daily range, making it difficult to trade, because profits are harder to keep due to its swift moves.
      Yes, GBPJPY is a fast moving pair and I like it, it suits my personality just fine. However, I warned newbie traders to not trade this pair for real, not yet,...too soon...not safe for newbies. Slow pairs are much well suited for newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by gayol7 View Post
      @NikitaBelle: sure the gbpjpy is a very fast moving pair and one that confuses at times. imagine it could go with either gbpusd or usdjpy. as per the gbpjpy analysis, the pair needs to break 146 before it could head up. now much move to the upside is on.
      A possible break to the upside towards 150.00 area would likely to happen. GBPJPY needs a very good strategy to begin with, this pair can easily burnt an account if the trader doesn't know what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by taifon View Post
      At the beginning I congratulate you on the profits and wish you more successful trading. GBP JPY I also see it upward to the level of 148.00 and then 149.00 this week. But if channels broken down that can change the direction for landing
      GBPJPY is full of surprises and opportunities for buyers and sellers all day long. This pair is really profitable and super past. Am liking this pair as days goes by...

Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
      Good to see that you have got some huge bonus recieved, I don't just know how you do it. According to the GBPJPY chart, I don't think that the market is doing any thing serious. I see it trapped in a resistance and then I know that the price will possibly drop down. But according to the way I trade there is no signal for me to take on it now.
      Yes, GBPJPY is just basically falling and rising, a habit of it's own. Let see tomorrow or later how it will react with the news...so far it's a scalper's paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I am really happy for you and the withdrawal you have made recently, and I wish you all the best! How is your trade with GBPUSD going? You see I told you that it would reward us both, and it have paid me and from look of the way price is heading toward paying you too! Hahahaha!!! Forex trading could be enjoyable if you relax and exercise the power of patience.
      Thanks bro. GBPUSD is not as fast as GBPJPY, but I continue to observe and watch it. It's yet to make a big move anytime soon, perhaps after the high impact news are over...we can see the clear direction of the market. For now it's wait and see...kind of situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Sometimes the forex market makes both the buy and sellers very correct its only a question of time that both the buyers and sellers will be correct but we must also have good understanding of how our trading system works and be very patience to wait for the market to pay us respectively.
      The price can move up and down anytime of the day. There is always opportunity for buyers and sellers to take advantage of those opportunities. The question is what you really want to do, buy or sell? If you already got an answer then focus on finding pairs that is good for selling or buying at that point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      I think that the buyers and sellers in the market can not be correct at the same time, but when that situation happens whereby the buyers made money and the sellers made money too, then it is the situation whereby the market is ranging at that time, and it is dangerous to trade such market condition. WE have to focus on how we will be doing our trading with a trending patterns, that is the best and the most understandably ways that will make sure that traders are doing well in their market trading all the time.
      Well, they can be both correct at the same time, just that one of them will got it right first and the other one should wait a little bit longer for his turn. That's the way I see it...

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Nice profit sis, it's still good to see you are making some Withdrawer even with just 100$ capital, I don't know how you do that but have been finding it difficult to grow 100$ account to the point of withdrawing , though I think it's my lack of patience.
      When will you start trading with your bonus accounts sis, I guess you could have been able to to recover some of the loss if you have been trading with it.
      One really must try to trade with just $100 or $50 real account and challenge themselves how far they can go with the challenge. But I have to admit those capital I mentioned above are too small to earn big profits with. But then, there is nothing impossible in this world.

As for trading the account bonus, later? Maybe, you will see it back here in my journal. I just want to enjoy trading the $100 real practice account first and how far can I make it last, it's quite challenging and fun...

> Thanks for your lively conversation guys.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today I got my 4rth withdrawal from my $130 real practice account, amounting $23, and today also I was able to regain back my $100 investment. It will be interesting in the coming days if I can still continue milking profits from this $130 tiny capital, any amount above $130 I withdraw it. Let see...

My GBPJPY Chart...

@ If the price of GBPJPY can stay above the blue line and 146.00 area then there is a big possibility of reaching 150.00 area anytime soon, but if the price will fall below 146.00 area then it can be a start of more downward pressure. Just my 2 cent worth of analysis

> Trade well guys and I wish you lots of profits today.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Today I got my 4rth withdrawal from my $130 real practice account, amounting $23, and today also I was able to regain back my $100 investment. It will be interesting in the coming days if I can still continue milking profits from this $130 tiny capital, any amount above $130 I withdraw it. Let see...

firstly i want to congratulate you on another successful withdrawal of the profits you made. Looks like you are constantly withdrawing and that is a good thing even though the amount might be small for others.

Like me i also trade small account with only $100 as my capital but i also do like you which is try to withdraw as often as possible. Usually i will first withdraw my capital, then try to repeat it couple of times and then i will let the account grow so i can use bigger lot size

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-13-2018), NikitaBelle (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), penuelophir (06-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,845 Times in 680 Posts

My GBPJPY Chart...

@ If the price of GBPJPY can stay above the blue line and 146.00 area then there is a big possibility of reaching 150.00 area anytime soon, but if the price will fall below 146.00 area then it can be a start of more downward pressure. Just my 2 cent worth of analysis

GBP/JPY may trade in the rage but the exotic movement of the dollar on any side will take the pair rapidly. If Dollar get strengthen then jpy will get sold and ultimately GBP/JPY pair may move bullish unless and until there will not be major fall on GBP/USD. Its nice to see niki is now trading GBP/JPY.

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I have made up my mind not to trade until the out come of the meeting today and I believe the EURUSD would still be heading down a little bit in order to complete or retest the support area once again. Well, I am not in a hurry to trade but I shall wait patiently until everything is out of the way.
      I also try to have patience on the trade but most opf the time i take the trade before the happening of the event. But it can either give you good income or big loss. so it is always better to wait for the outcome so that we will be confident about our trade and will reduce the risk of the trading.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      Hello Guys! Good Morning.
      Traders are waiting for the FOMC which can change the market easily. In these days traders are not very much interested for trading because they don't want to take big risks. I hope when US session start then we will see some movements. I know its not easy for us to predict any thing about FOMC at this stage but i think any hike in Rate by FED can strong USD very quickly. We are waiting for that time. I also set some pending orders but at this stage i can't take risk to open any position in any pair or in any commodity.
      What are you thinking about the upcoming events for today?
      FOMC is going to increase the interest rates and the market has really priced in the rate hike so we have highly chances that dollar get sold on the rate hike decision. So as per me it will be the sell on news event. But the volatility may increase on either side.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

balut (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-23-2018), NikitaBelle (06-13-2018), penuelophir (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,659.34 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 395 Posts

My GBPJPY Chart...

I think I must say that your trading strategy is really doing pretty good, I mean you are making a whole lot of money with it. About the market movement and then other pairs. I think the market is just too slow and most probably we will be seeing a big movement soon after the Interest rate release, for now, the market is too dull and slow.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to D'mastermind for this useful post.

FxBD (06-23-2018), NikitaBelle (06-13-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

17. ForexCopy
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,743 Times in 5,535 Posts

My GBPJPY Chart...

Niki, i think im starting to have similar problem like you. I have been trading one single direction only for the past month!

Instead of buying like you, i am now stuck with sell only

Im not sure how long this will continue or how to solve it.

Please help

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

bigearners (06-19-2018), Borneo Scalper (06-20-2018), forexguy9 (06-14-2018), nikhil_rrane (06-15-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 658 of 658 FirstFirst ... 653 656 657 658