• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 662 of 667 FirstFirst ... 657 660 661 662 663 664 ... LastLast
    Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 6663

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Malik Basit has a spectacular aura about Malik Basit has a spectacular aura about Malik Basit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday we are talking about Gbp/Jpy which is moving with Zigzag and only create opportunities for short term and scalpers. Now i think we need to move for other pairs if we want to trade for long term. Eur/Usd is good choice and it moved a lot in last couple of hours. Yesterday after the news release of FOMC and FED; USD strong within some minutes but it for very short term, after that Eur/Usd start moving with Bulls and i'm unable to find the reason. Do you have any idea or this is just a correction and the overall trend is still Bearish?

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Malik Basit for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-14-2018), Unregistered (8)

3. FB
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,026 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malik Basit View Post
      Yesterday we are talking about Gbp/Jpy which is moving with Zigzag and only create opportunities for short term and scalpers. Now i think we need to move for other pairs if we want to trade for long term. Eur/Usd is good choice and it moved a lot in last couple of hours. Yesterday after the news release of FOMC and FED; USD strong within some minutes but it for very short term, after that Eur/Usd start moving with Bulls and i'm unable to find the reason. Do you have any idea or this is just a correction and the overall trend is still Bearish?
      If traders want to get the best on the market now, i think that GBPJPY is not the right option for now, this pair might make us to make mistakes in our trading. The best we can do is to go for other pairs that are attached to GBP, they are still more optimistic for trading then the way the GBPJPY is for now, and i think that GBPJPY is ranging on lower and higher level. I can still suggest traders to trade GBPUSD now, the condition of the pair is a good one that may make traders to gain higher return when they trade the market.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      If traders want to get the best on the market now, i think that GBPJPY is not the right option for now, this pair might make us to make mistakes in our trading. The best we can do is to go for other pairs that are attached to GBP, they are still more optimistic for trading then the way the GBPJPY is for now, and i think that GBPJPY is ranging on lower and higher level. I can still suggest traders to trade GBPUSD now, the condition of the pair is a good one that may make traders to gain higher return when they trade the market.
      I don't see anything wrong with trading gbpjpy currently actually i love this pair in particular because it moves fast most of the time. Gbpjpy is currently on a bullish reversal pattern and its finding it difficult to break the resistance on 147.80, once it break through the reversal would continue. We could see the three white soldiers candle formed on the daily time frame which indicates that We are on a bullish reversal and two black candles after which that signifies that short sellers where attracted but the reversal would continue.
      Attached Images  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

moneygrows (06-14-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-15-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,323 Times in 5,477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      My GBPJPY Chart...

@ If the price of GBPJPY can stay above the blue line and 146.00 area then there is a big possibility of reaching 150.00 area anytime soon, but if the price will fall below 146.00 area then it can be a start of more downward pressure. Just my 2 cent worth of analysis

> Trade well guys and I wish you lots of profits today.
      Niki, i think im starting to have similar problem like you. I have been trading one single direction only for the past month!

Instead of buying like you, i am now stuck with sell only

Im not sure how long this will continue or how to solve it.

Please help

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

bigearners (Yesterday), forexguy9 (06-14-2018), nikhil_rrane (06-15-2018), Oriakhiebillz (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,737 Times in 887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Niki, i think im starting to have similar problem like you. I have been trading one single direction only for the past month!

Please help
      `lol..well, mod, trading one direction is not bad if you get it right most of the time. but if you have been getting losses from such trades, then it calls for concern. many times i have had to blew up my trading accounts just because i felt i had stayed too long on a particular direction and opted to trade the opposite, even when there is no good reason to do so..
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mere switching from one direction to another would be like gambling especially when the trader could not back it up with good analysis. there must always be good reasons to open a trade so one would not just be wasting funds.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL is a name known to all GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1004.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes, GBPJPY is a fast moving pair and I like it, it suits my personality just fine. However, I warned newbie traders to not trade this pair for real, not yet,...too soon...not safe for newbies. Slow pairs are much well suited for newbies.

A possible break to the upside towards 150.00 area would likely to happen. GBPJPY needs a very good strategy to begin with, this pair can easily burnt an account if the trader doesn't know what he is doing.

GBPJPY is full of surprises and opportunities for buyers and sellers all day long. This pair is really profitable and super past. Am liking this pair as days goes by...

Yes, GBPJPY is just basically falling and rising, a habit of it's own. Let see tomorrow or later how it will react with the news...so far it's a scalper's paradise.

Thanks bro. GBPUSD is not as fast as GBPJPY, but I continue to observe and watch it. It's yet to make a big move anytime soon, perhaps after the high impact news are over...we can see the clear direction of the market. For now it's wait and see...kind of situation.

The price can move up and down anytime of the day. There is always opportunity for buyers and sellers to take advantage of those opportunities. The question is what you really want to do, buy or sell? If you already got an answer then focus on finding pairs that is good for selling or buying at that point in time.

Well, they can be both correct at the same time, just that one of them will got it right first and the other one should wait a little bit longer for his turn. That's the way I see it...

One really must try to trade with just $100 or $50 real account and challenge themselves how far they can go with the challenge. But I have to admit those capital I mentioned above are too small to earn big profits with. But then, there is nothing impossible in this world.

As for trading the account bonus, later? Maybe, you will see it back here in my journal. I just want to enjoy trading the $100 real practice account first and how far can I make it last, it's quite challenging and fun...

> Thanks for your lively conversation guys.

~~~~~~~~~~

Today I got my 4rth withdrawal from my $130 real practice account, amounting $23, and today also I was able to regain back my $100 investment. It will be interesting in the coming days if I can still continue milking profits from this $130 tiny capital, any amount above $130 I withdraw it. Let see...

My GBPJPY Chart...

@ If the price of GBPJPY can stay above the blue line and 146.00 area then there is a big possibility of reaching 150.00 area anytime soon, but if the price will fall below 146.00 area then it can be a start of more downward pressure. Just my 2 cent worth of analysis

> Trade well guys and I wish you lots of profits today.
      Welcome back nikita profitable trader
      I think the idea of investing real money make you more serious about your trading then you trade by rational way , keep trading by small lot and i think you will be professional queen .
      GBP/JPY chart is very clear and i think if you inter buy order you will find good result so go on .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

bigearners (Yesterday), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After the pullback experienced yesterday, GBP/JPY may bounce back from low of 146.61 ,I am expecting Nikki to place more buy which I suppose will be quick yielding since your margin allows it.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,226 Times in 402 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post

Please help
      We got trapped in the movement because sometime we do not follow proper money management but i think if we have to understand the move then we must have to check for the long term charts as it will give you overall move of the pair and fundamentals reading is also very much important and if you will able to analyse it then it is not difficult to get out of such trap. Every trader has its trading strategy so we can not trade same like other trader so we must have to make our own strategy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

17. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,334 Times in 2,241 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone View Post
      After the pullback experienced yesterday, GBP/JPY may bounce back from low of 146.61 ,I am expecting Nikki to place more buy which I suppose will be quick yielding since your margin allows it.
      The GBPJPY is likely to continue with its downward movement and the more I take a look I can see it following the way of the GBPUSD but I am going to wait for it to retrace a little bit in order to join it in the downward movement. I think the GBP is really not all that strong.

Name:  chart241.png
Views: 23
Size:  26.5 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

GENERAL (06-16-2018), Onyedika1998 (06-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 662 of 667 FirstFirst ... 657 660 661 662 663 664 ... LastLast