• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 500 of 659 FirstFirst ... 495 498 499 500 501 502 505 ... LastLast
    Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 6588

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,841 Times in 2,584 Posts

I think you should get an award for biggest bonus lady trader. . Well, this week there are some high impact news. So, you will stay to trade on EJ or something else?. I do find that GU will have a great movement and this time we can make even more money. I wish you the best sis Niki!.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-12-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), loveyo (03-12-2018), Malik Basit (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (3), zeeshaa (03-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,557 Times in 473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      I think you should get an award for biggest bonus lady trader. . Well, this week there are some high impact news. So, you will stay to trade on EJ or something else?. I do find that GU will have a great movement and this time we can make even more money. I wish you the best sis Niki!.
      The new Bonus system is Blessing for MT5 Members and we know thar Niki got the biggest bonus of the forum history so far. News are always important for market because the major movements are normally depend on it. We need ro be very careful when trading with news because it can also move market in reverse. Big capital is mot enough for successful trading.without knowledge and skills big capital is just like a number.nobody can properly utilize his/her capital (small or big) until he/she have knowledge and skills of trading.

4. The following 12 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-12-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), FlyingShark (03-12-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), loveyo (03-12-2018), Malik Basit (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (03-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,267 Times in 2,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Why traders are emotional during trading? Because of the following things below...
      1.) Afraid to lose a trade
      2.) Afraid to blowup an account
      3.) Want to earn big profits with small account
      4.) High risk trading
      5.) Need money to pay monthly bills, family needs and many things
      6.) Newbie traders
      7.) Afraid that stop loss will hit too early
      8.) Rush to earn big money
      9.) Rush to become a successful, profitable and professional trader with out much experience and knowledge in trading
      10.) The market is risky, too many big giants participants
      11.) Small time traders are lacking of sophisticated tools used by professionals
      12.) Disagreements with family members and other personal related stuff

> Happy Monday guys. Trade well and take care all.
      Dear sister NikitaBella many many thanks for your golden words and I am totally agree with you. It's true emotions very bad, harmful and best enemy for all trader in Forex because I think emotions can destroy our trading plan and discipline and bring big loss in Forex market. We should try to control emotions before open position in Forex.
      I think if we properly follow your golden worlds then we may over come from emotions in trading hour and it's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck sister. Thank you.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-13-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-12-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,050 Times in 1,329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      The practical thing for a trader to do is to appropriate and withdraw trading profits once a month (by which time, the trading profits will have accumulated in the trading account). Since most retail traders are not well capitalized, their profits will, of necessity, be small, hence it may not be enough to pay the bills and sustain one's livelihood. Having a side job or business or activity will ensure that the trader will be able to generate sufficient income at the end of the month.
      You are right dear small traders always play with small capital and this is the thing which force them to take more risk and put all of their money on the stake which usually some serious issued and margin call also become a routine matter there. if small traders cut their losses at minimum and use money management principles then trading and earning both become easy.

Small traders always lacking in tools so they only depend on the luck which some time work for them and some time just bring a margin call for trader.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,252 Times in 1,663 Posts

Hahahah mod Nikitabelle nailed it! All those highlights that you listed up there are just the reality, we have lots of bills to pay and this can drive you crazy to be honest and sometimes after we have lost our money to margin call is when the regret will begin, we cannot be trading here and never manage our emotions properly, we feel emotionally attached to the market because it seems like our last hope for earning, someone that is a graduate and has not gotten a job will definitely be eager to earn through the forex market, but the question will now be the quality of trader that this person will become because of his wrong orientation towards the business, this is usually the beginning of our problems.

10. The following 9 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (03-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is so much pressure on traders with little capitals. the urge to use high lots would be high as the trader wants to earn huge profits. this unfortunately does not bring solution to the trader. instead of making profits, the trader goes into losses

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Vikine (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,256 Times in 329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      The new Bonus system is Blessing for MT5 Members and we know thar Niki got the biggest bonus of the forum history so far. News are always important for market because the major movements are normally depend on it. We need ro be very careful when trading with news because it can also move market in reverse. Big capital is mot enough for successful trading.without knowledge and skills big capital is just like a number.nobody can properly utilize his/her capital (small or big) until he/she have knowledge and skills of trading.
      I don't think she's got the biggest bonus. But I am sure that she has got the biggest earning as far as the journal is concerned and we can learn a lot from the journal because we can see that in the past she was such a great loser. We could in a nutshell have all the knowledge and skills in trading but the little discipline on risk management could consistently mess up our trades for a long time.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), Don'tStop (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,638 Times in 1,116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      MOD Nikitabell who is AKA Margin Call Queen has received many bonuses and as well have blown most of them in a margin call because she has refused to add a stop loss to her strategy, Lol. Now these days i have seen that she is making some good consistent profits, I hope she becomes better with it and get herself a stop loss settings permanently.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      MOD Nikitabell who is AKA Margin Call Queen has received many bonuses and as well have blown most of them in a margin call because she has refused to add a stop loss to her strategy, Lol. Now these days i have seen that she is making some good consistent profits, I hope she becomes better with it and get herself a stop loss settings permanently.
      she sure learn from her mistakes there. that is the beauty of learning and evaluation process, when we learn from our mistakes and making some improvement we will soon be able to make the profits we are targeting and that is why we all need to learn and also evaluating our self in our trade

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018)

19. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,011 Times in 7,457 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      sis please after going through the journal section where you explain how to use the stoch and the zigzag indicators, its nice , but what i wanna ask you is that, is the strategy only based on buying? and can it also to use for selling, because all i could see is you buying low.. thanks
      The strategy is based on buying and selling, but am more of a buyer, I don't know why? I just like to buy, I prefer to buy cheap prices. If you used stoch and zigzag in higher time frames and ready to buy or sell, just make an allowance of 200 or 300 pips further drops or rise price fluctuation because those indicators are not always perfect when giving oversold or overbought market scenario. When I trade I usually have 200 or 300 pips buffer just in case the price will drop or rise at my starting point. It's not always about the win, it's all about how you react or take action when your trades are not going where you expected to be going, that will spell the big difference. It's up to you to used stop loss or not, it's your choice. You have to remember that all indicators are lacking in something, so you got to supply/supplement what is that lacking with your risk and money management notably the use of small lot size. Do not used big lot size on your first five orders, chances are you will be in big lose if the market goes against your order and stop loss get hit easily and revenge trading usually comes in to play and all bad emotions will messed up your head and psychology pretty bad.
      Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Thank you so much my sister for bringing out these great points because they are really true! These two point or items above were my greatest problem and I am still battling it them because they are still not tackled! I am unemployed and my father whom I am taking care of due to his illness is against me trading the forex market. What do I do?
      You are not alone. Am unemployed too, am taking care of my 95 years old too and my son and I have to do it all and combined trading and all~alone, and that is stressful to do everyday. I have to wake up everyday and do all those repetitive stuff and feel nothing anymore, lol. Am a zombie! Am dead, no more emotion left. I think it's a good thing, make things easier to tackle things day by day...
      Quote Originally Posted by Timon View Post
      Emotions are not negative in the life of the forex trader, that is what confirms that we are human after all.
      Emotions are not good in trading, trade like a robot and strive to feel that way every day and just focus on numbers, things will improve for sure.
      Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      If we learn how to trade professionally, it will become much easier for us to become successful, we cannot separate emotions from this business, irrespective of the views that you have, the emotional attachment will always be there, but our ability to suppress is what is paramount, we can trade and embrace discipline, moderator Nikita used to be a bad trader and now she is a good trader, and she is even humble enough to admit that she is not yet a professional, meaning she still wants to learn more about her strengths for better performance.
      Lol, am still not a good trader, that sounds like a cliche, am allergic when we mention good, professional and successful trader, but am okay with the profitable trader though, hahaha. To me there is no successful, professional and good trader. Because traders are only good as his/her last trade. I just wonder what will you all say then~ if I margin call my account again? Will I become a bad trader again in your eyes? hahahaha. Let's forget the label, let's focus on our weaknesses and improve them.
      Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Sir, You are not only good trader, you are one of the best mentor. When i read your advice with example i feel more spirit on my mind. From now i am starting from beginning stage with following your indicators. I will do everything which you have told me. I sticky everything on my mind. I believe if stay with you then within short time i will good trader. Thank you very much sir.
      Forget the mentor thing crown, am not mentoring you! And I don't have the right to mentor anyone because am not even a master trader itself, lol. Am just giving you a little bit of shove on to the right direction, but that right direction will become useless if you are not going to do your part as well. If I am going to advice the newbie Nikitabelle again, I will teach and advice her the same as what I have advice you.
      Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      The big bonus is nothing if I will only blow it up in one month. The question is how far can I protect that bonus with out blowing it up? Goodluck with your GU brother! There are many pairs to trade for all traders. Am not trading GU right now, later maybe.
      Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      there is so much pressure on traders with little capitals. the urge to use high lots would be high as the trader wants to earn huge profits. this unfortunately does not bring solution to the trader. instead of making profits, the trader goes into losses
      Earning huge profits must be done with big capital, if the capital is small, we should use common sense and treat that small capital with proper lot size. Many of us are not using common sense in trading though...
      Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Ah, it's the stop loss thing again! hehehe. What if I told you that stop loss is not really the culprit of me blowing up many of my accounts, the real culprit is big lot size and not using common sense in trading before, would you believe me? Am still not using stop loss in my trading nowadays and am not blowing up my accounts nowadays, so what really is the problem?

Continue using stop loss bro and I will continue not using stop loss Let's do things separately and what suits our self best.

FYI: You can trade profitably with out even using stop loss in your trading...
      There are smart traders who are not using stop loss, they used hedging, cut loss , trailing stop or mental loss profitably.

What am saying is that, the profitability and longevity of the trader does not depend on stop loss alone! Yeah, you can use stop loss in all your trades, still you will get margin call and not earn a dime in your trades. Why? because you put too much emphasis in your stop loss yet you fail to give more emphasis on the trading process and your psychology.

Lol, you are welcome to say..."I told you so" after I margin call my 2 bonus account with out using stop loss after 1 year though ( this coming July), after I blow up my bonus account with Phase 1, I will proceed to Phase 11, the boring part...of my trading experiments. By that time you will no longer see many floating trades.

@ Thanks for all your valuable time spent in my journal friends. Have a good day.

>>>

Let's have some update with Superman Bonus Account...

~Superman bonus Account with: $750 bonus~

>>> I finally got my $300 withdrawal guys! hahaha

Btw...thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex the #1 broker in Asia for making all these possible!

@ Trade well guys, take care all and stay good and kind always.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Reply to Thread
    Page 500 of 659 FirstFirst ... 495 498 499 500 501 502 505 ... LastLast