• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 501 of 658 FirstFirst ... 496 499 500 501 502 503 506 ... LastLast
    Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6580

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,793 Times in 664 Posts

Ah, it's the stop loss thing again! hehehe. What if I told you that stop loss is not really the culprit of me blowing up many of my accounts, the real culprit is big lot size and not using common sense in trading before, would you believe me? Am still not using stop loss in my trading nowadays and am not blowing up my accounts nowadays, so what really is the problem?
      You have done nice change in your trading strategy as first you blown your accounts with higher lot trading so you really recognise that it will not helpful so you tried to trade with smaller lots but multiple trades with the trend of the pair.

As we all the members of the forum see you are getting good consistant income from your trades and persistant profit withdraw.

So Its really helpful for all that if you have to gain then you must have to make some useful changes in your trading strategy then only you will get good bounty otherwise margin call is always ready for you.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), maxiipus (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,129 Times in 8,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      The strategy is based on buying and selling, but am more of a buyer, I don't know why? I just like to buy, I prefer to buy cheap prices. If you used stoch and zigzag in higher time frames and ready to buy or sell, just make an allowance of 200 or 300 pips further drops or rise price fluctuation because those indicators are not always perfect when giving oversold or overbought market scenario. When I trade I usually have 200 or 300 pips buffer just in case the price will drop or rise at my starting point. It's not always about the win, it's all about how you react or take action when your trades are not going where you expected to be going, that will spell the big difference. It's up to you to used stop loss or not, it's your choice. You have to remember that all indicators are lacking in something, so you got to supply/supplement what is that lacking with your risk and money management notably the use of small lot size. Do not used big lot size on your first five orders, chances are you will be in big lose if the market goes against your order and stop loss get hit easily and revenge trading usually comes in to play and all bad emotions will messed up your head and psychology pretty bad.

You are not alone. Am unemployed too, am taking care of my 95 years old too and my son and I have to do it all and combined trading and all~alone, and that is stressful to do everyday. I have to wake up everyday and do all those repetitive stuff and feel nothing anymore, lol. Am a zombie! Am dead, no more emotion left. I think it's a good thing, make things easier to tackle things day by day..

Emotions are not good in trading, trade like a robot and strive to feel that way every day and just focus on numbers, things will improve for sure.

Lol, am still not a good trader, that sounds like a cliche, am allergic when we mention good, professional and successful trader, but am okay with the profitable trader though, hahaha. To me there is no successful, professional and good trader. Because traders are only good as his/her last trade. I just wonder what will you all say then~ if I margin call my account again? Will I become a bad trader again in your eyes? hahahaha. Let's forget the label, let's focus on our weaknesses and improve them.

Forget the mentor thing crown, am not mentoring you! And I don't have the right to mentor anyone because am not even a master trader itself, lol. Am just giving you a little bit of shove on to the right direction, but that right direction will become useless if you are not going to do your part as well. If I am going to advice the newbie Nikitabelle again, I will teach and advice her the same as what I have advice you.

The big bonus is nothing if I will only blow it up in one month. The question is how far can I protect that bonus with out blowing it up? Goodluck with your GU brother! There are many pairs to trade for all traders. Am not trading GU right now, later maybe.

Earning huge profits must be done with big capital, if the capital is small, we should use common sense and treat that small capital with proper lot size. Many of us are not using common sense in trading though...

Ah, it's the stop loss thing again! hehehe. What if I told you that stop loss is not really the culprit of me blowing up many of my accounts, the real culprit is big lot size and not using common sense in trading before, would you believe me? Am still not using stop loss in my trading nowadays and am not blowing up my accounts nowadays, so what really is the problem?

Continue using stop loss bro and I will continue not using stop loss Let's do things separately and what suits our self best.

FYI: You can trade profitably with out even using stop loss in your trading...
      There are smart traders who are not using stop loss, they used hedging, cut loss , trailing stop or mental loss profitably.

What am saying is that, the profitability and longevity of the trader does not depend on stop loss alone! Yeah, you can use stop loss in all your trades, still you will get margin call and not earn a dime in your trades. Why? because you put too much emphasis in your stop loss yet you fail to give more emphasis on the trading process and your psychology.

Lol, you are welcome to say..."I told you so" after I margin call my 2 bonus account with out using stop loss after 1 year though ( this coming July), after I blow up my bonus account with Phase 1, I will proceed to Phase 11, the boring part...of my trading experiments. By that time you will no longer see many floating trades.

@ Thanks for all your valuable time spent in my journal friends. Have a good day.

>>>

Let's have some update with Superman Bonus Account...

~Superman bonus Account with: $750 bonus~

>>> I finally got my $300 withdrawal guys! hahaha

Btw...thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex the #1 broker in Asia for making all these possible!

@ Trade well guys, take care all and stay good and kind always.
      SPARTA!!! LOLZ

you got that one hahahaah.....

Interesting topic there with stop loss.... if anything I want people to remember this... there are many element to trading success and stop loss is just something that people use to limit their loss. Every profitable trader will limit their loss at some point it's just the method is different so don't fret about it too much, it's just a minor difference just as someone use fractal and someone else doesn't use it so it's the same thing with stop loss feature lolz It's just a function on your trading platform that's all.

Thanks  

4. The following 12 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (03-29-2018), Beautiful Quynh (03-29-2018), bidyut (03-13-2018), maxiipus (03-13-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Razvan III (03-29-2018), Scheduled Pips (03-29-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), UberTrade (03-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,926 Times in 3,480 Posts

Yet another withdrawal again just in the midst of stop loss or no stop loss issue , wow, this is huge profit this time around, congratulations sis, am really hoping you strategy will work for others as it is for you. You withdrawal makes forex looks easy, well this is the result of having a working strategy.

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), maxiipus (03-13-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,512 Times in 1,921 Posts

You are capturing the long ones and its generating money for you as you share your withdrawal, you are making it successfully with your trading strategy. Really looking forward to see more stuff from you and hopefully it will help to understanding of this trading strategy. you are managing your stress well as you discuss you are taking care of old one. you are taking bonus consistently and using it in a good way means earning and withdrawing in every month.

I Trade Structures, not Noise.

Thanks  

8. The following 11 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), maxiipus (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hear from many peoples that Long term trading is always better than short term because that type of trading has less risks of losing money. what do you think about this theory because in other hand we can also make handsome profits from short term trading. i know short term trading is risky because risk can be easily minimize with good strategies and perfect money management. according to my point of view both type of tradings are good and it is depend on your skills & knowledge that how you handle them.

Thanks  

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to Ch Zeeshan for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,570 Times in 2,926 Posts

People have different mentality towards stop loss usage, it is because of some fraudulent forex brokers that I have decided to trade some times without stop-loss, it is like a psychological thing for me, but now I try to make sure I use this functionality because it really helps, the are traders too that uses mental SL, they may not have this in their charts but in their minds, they know exactly when to exit the trade, this may be more tasking because you always have to monitor your trades manually and leave once your condition for that has been fulfilled, basically that is why some people use mobile phones to monitor what is happening in the market.

Thanks  

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,295 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      You are capturing the long ones and its generating money for you as you share your withdrawal, you are making it successfully with your trading strategy. Really looking forward to see more stuff from you and hopefully it will help to understanding of this trading strategy. you are managing your stress well as you discuss you are taking care of old one. you are taking bonus consistently and using it in a good way means earning and withdrawing in every month.
      As a trader, i have concluded that i can use any trading strategy in the market, that is depending on what i have learned with it. It is the traders that have not learned the particular trading strategy they are using that will not be making income with it. And as for the traders you made mention, i felicitate with him, he is still making money in the market now, that is a good one. This bonus money is a good encouragement to traders like me, it is a way that make someone to do trading with brave heart, and it is really earning for me.

Thanks  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,085 Times in 1,256 Posts

Hi nikita

You done it again and you got your withdraw you are always an inspiration for all of us specially for the new traders that if we learn properly and practice regularly then we must create our own strategy i also do swing trading and receive 2 payments so i execute 3 new trade signals and attached image on my journal below i hope you admire it also i also shown my entry point and TP in my post

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), zahidmehmood (03-19-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

congrats, mod, on your successful withdrawal of a huge $300. that is a very motivating thing for me. i have just started trading my forum trading account and hope to work hard so as to make profits. i cant wait to make my first withdrawal request.

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. Lamboghini
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      every trader requires time and also great effort in learning and also evaluating their mistakes and also make some proper adjustment and also improvement, we need to keep on learning and also improving our self in this business because that will help us controlling our self and also help us to gain profits

Thanks  

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

bidyut (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), NikitaBelle (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 501 of 658 FirstFirst ... 496 499 500 501 502 503 506 ... LastLast