• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 397 of 415 FirstFirst ... 392 395 396 397 398 399 402 ... LastLast
    Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4143

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      WOW sister that floating is to much, any way the EURJPY pair will climb till US market opening time then will decide more where it will go reverse or continue its position, I hope today the floating is less then the one you share with us.
      Sincerely, the floating in negative is high but as she always believed there will always be a bounce back for sure as I strongly believe in her trading skills. However, the major sentient of the whole market is expected to change and which should favour her better than the floating balance. @ Nik, it is better to cut the losses low whenever a reversal moment is sensed. I wish you good luck mate.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12 is a splendid one to behold union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      384.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lol....how are you friends?

Am back after two days absence, many things happened in my offline world, most of them not pleasant and my trading also not pleasant, hahaha

Anyways, am back. Superman, fail to protect my account and it's now floating in negative... Nice, I have someone to blame now for my greed and this time it's Superman, lol. Just kidding guys...poor Superman, anyhow, I will take it back. After my greedy illusion of wanting to turn my Superman account in to $1k within just few days, I suffer a big floating.... I guess, the market finally caught up with me, huh?
      your account is in 40% loss and 0.3 lots are still running 60% is remaining, so whats the plan? are you looking for price to come back. look down USD news are coming and these are dangerous one.

usdnews.PNG

They say cats have 9 lives, I only use 7 lives so far...how could my luck turn out short? huh? I even enlisted Superman help, to help me avoid margin call...but it seems Superman's power is not match with the market...
      market never let those traders go who have no exit plan, trust me use your exit plan or defense plan otherwise MC is yours.

I guess I push my luck too soon or too quick! I got punish severely...
      so you were using only luck, that was obvious because risk management never allows this much big lot.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

2pac (01-12-2018), NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri is a splendid one to behold tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      your account is in 40% loss and 0.3 lots are still running 60% is remaining, so whats the plan? are you looking for price to come back. look down USD news are coming and these are dangerous one.

Attachment 73344

market never let those traders go who have no exit plan, trust me use your exit plan or defense plan otherwise MC is yours.

so you were using only luck, that was obvious because risk management never allows this much big lot.

these news events are about USD and the trade in question is EURJPY, I dont think there will be a high impact in this pair, the expectation is for weekness the US which favor buying the EJ, the trades are good but the risk is higher, the risk wasnot calculated in accordance to balance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

2pac will become famous soon enough 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Lol....how are you friends?

Am back after two days absence, many things happened in my offline world, most of them not pleasant and my trading also not pleasant, hahaha

Anyways, am back. Superman, fail to protect my account and it's now floating in negative... Nice, I have someone to blame now for my greed and this time it's Superman, lol. Just kidding guys...poor Superman, anyhow, I will take it back. After my greedy illusion of wanting to turn my Superman account in to $1k within just few days, I suffer a big floating.... I guess, the market finally caught up with me, huh?

They say cats have 9 lives, I only use 7 lives so far...how could my luck turn out short? huh? I even enlisted Superman help, to help me avoid margin call...but it seems Superman's power is not match with the market...

I guess I push my luck too soon or too quick! I got punish severely...so with out much waiting...below is my Superman account with big floating minus. If you have a heart attack, don't blame me!

~ Superman Account~

Attachment 73325

For the good news!

I got my withdrawal, it finally arrive yesterday I think, I was only able to open my email today.

$$$~Withdrawal~$$$

Attachment 73320

Thank you very much Mt5 Forum and Instaforex, the #1 Broker in Asia!

@ Lol, I forgot about this, anyways, that's it. Margin call or not, I want my $1k...
      Take care all and please trade safely.
      Hopefully, you will get to recover, you have been doing it and mostly you got your withdrawal, I am sure you are a good trader and all you have got to do now is to know the reason why you got the losses and then have it fixed. I think if we focus more on money management we can control most of the losses we encounter and become better.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Vikine (01-12-2018)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,087 Times in 7,209 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Hey Nikita.

wow that's a huge minus floating you got there. I suffered a couple of losses myself yesterday on EU too but thanks to the gods of wisdom I had a stoploss in place so I saved myself from this, I would have blown away the account but I survived that. I hope thing turn out for the best during today's activity for you, there might be some retracing in your favor today.

Also a question if I may, do you withdrawal get processed while you have open floating deals and floating minus or not or do you wait without trading till you receive it?? Because my withdrawals usually get rejected and I get a refund in the account when I have open deals no matter losing or winning.
      Yes, big floating trades indeed, scary isn't it?

As for your withdrawal question bro, my rule is that I closed all my floating trades before withdrawing and I also don't open any new trades while I have not received my withdrawal yet in my payment processor.
      Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      WOW sister that floating is to much, any way the EURJPY pair will climb till US market opening time then will decide more where it will go reverse or continue its position, I hope today the floating is less then the one you share with us.
      Hehehe, am considering all my option, certainly Superman wont die today! I will make sure of that. I will decide later what to do before US open.
      Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Sincerely, the floating in negative is high but as she always believed there will always be a bounce back for sure as I strongly believe in her trading skills. However, the major sentient of the whole market is expected to change and which should favour her better than the floating balance. @ Nik, it is better to cut the losses low whenever a reversal moment is sensed. I wish you good luck mate.
      Am thinking of a solution way out bro. But the chart of EURJPY below, makes me hesitate to cut all my floating trades as I am thinking there still room for the price to reach 136.00 area, today or next week.

EURJPY Daily chart.png

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post

Attachment 73344

I have everything planned out from the very beginning, am prepared for the 100 pips drop in case my analysis is wrong, unfortunately EURJPY drop more than 200 pips, lol That destroy my well laid plans...anyways, Price is the King! I always have great respect for the market, I learned it the hard way. The biggest lot size I used is only $0.30 cents in this account. My problem is too many open positions.

~Current Status of my Superman account~

Current Floating.png

@ Trade safely friends! Take care all.

11. The following 14 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

2pac (01-12-2018), Aviz (01-12-2018), Kalex (01-12-2018), penuelophir (01-12-2018), Soldier (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (8)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

2pac will become famous soon enough 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes, big floating trades indeed, scary isn't it?

As for your withdrawal question bro, my rule is that I closed all my floating trades before withdrawing and I also don't open any new trades while I have not received my withdrawal yet in my payment processor.

Hehehe, am considering all my option, certainly Superman wont die today! I will make sure of that. I will decide later what to do before US open.

Am thinking of a solution way out bro. But the chart of EURJPY below, makes me hesitate to cut all my floating trades as I am thinking there still room for the price to reach 136.00 area, today or next week.

Attachment 73347

I have everything planned out from the very beginning, am prepared for the 100 pips drop in case my analysis is wrong, unfortunately EURJPY drop more than 200 pips, lol That destroy my well laid plans...anyways, Price is the King! I always have great respect for the market, I learned it the hard way. The biggest lot size I used is only $0.30 cents in this account. My problem is too many open positions.

~Current Status of my Superman account~

Attachment 73348

@ Trade safely friends! Take care all.

Good to see that you now know the mistakes you made that cost you the losses, but since EURJPY dropped to that point, don't you think it will be good to then close the trade since you are already in a bad trade already. On the other hand, yeah over trading also means taking too much risk as well, not good for our trading account.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (3), Vikine (01-12-2018), whiteliontrader (01-12-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,393 Times in 1,259 Posts

I learned it the hard way.
      One thing about learning the hard way it that in most cases we end up having to pay some kind of cost or we encounter losses as a result of the lessons we have to learn, but I believe it is better to learn from your mistakes the way you are making them now, because they would become a blessing to me.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I think that she is used to this kind of a thing, and that is part of this business. But the only blame i can give her here is just the fact that she is not paying attention to a tighter risk management, that is why you are seeing that losses. And maybe she is emotional at times, i believe she will have to change that, I prefer the way she traded in last year December, it was an excellent one indeed.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4114.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,602 Times in 1,458 Posts

I feel that your all open trade orders are closed with good profit because the pair is now zooming towards the 136 level ,i feel in one go you earned some more than 100$ for sure ,awesome trading you are doing Sis ,keep that up.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (01-12-2018)

20. Catch Forex
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk is a jewel in the rough 786pk is a jewel in the rough 786pk is a jewel in the rough 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi traders I saw some last posts of this journal and find out that you are all talking about one main thing and that is margin call. I have some different view from yours about it if your money management is nice then you can earn some nice profits from swing trading also I think if you have interest in swing trading then you must trade with micro lot on 400$ balance it saves you from a frustration and don't open more then 5 trades on single time so you have a 800 pips margin for every trade hope you understand. Did you review my journal? My prediction regarding Eur/jpy becomes true check it on my journal. Thanks

22. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (01-12-2018), union12 (01-12-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (01-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 397 of 415 FirstFirst ... 392 395 396 397 398 399 402 ... LastLast