• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 443 of 601 FirstFirst ... 438 441 442 443 444 445 448 ... LastLast
    Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 6006

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,666 Times in 7,429 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      you are the unique trader ( Call yourself as Margin call queen ) but you have great strategy to gain good income from the bonus account. Slow and steady trading is really helping you, let us also teach some lessons to avoid margin call frequency. Most of the time i try to do that but lose my patience and ultimately margin call triggers.
      we must have to learn from nikibi, the basic concepts which she follow while trading and make consistant profits and most important she withdraws it from time to time.
      Am always the margin call queen, I don't want to forget that. It's something that is bound to happen but am too stupid and too arrogant to let it happen for a long period of time. Now I don't want to blow up an account anymore just for the sake of big lots and big profits. I want to trade with a peace of mind and no fear, no doubt. As for the strategy it's not perfect bro but with the help of small lot size I can manage well.
      Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Lol now all of your account have their own name Nikita? But I'm glad you still in this business and make profit with that. Finally my problem already solved and it give me extra time to do my online activity again. Btw I'm curious about 1 thing, why you use 0.01 lot size on $191 account? Profit or Loss 100 pips only equal to $1. I know if it's super safe but I think it's too small lol.
      Aye captain Did your car have a name? Did your pet dog or cat have a name?

Welcome back to our fold captain you are greatly missed! As for your question, why 0.01 lot size on a $191 account...? It's because the account balance is small and I want to prove to myself that we can indeed grow small account using smallest lot size possible. With Farmville account I only allowed myself to trade with 0.01, 0.02 and 0.03 lot size. I intend to run it for 1 year and let see how far it can survive. Besides am not a good and skilled trader, I can't master big lot's trading with small account and I give up long time ago torturing myself with big lot's, so it's better to trade small lot size so that I can avoid blowing up my account month after month.

Why should I torture myself trading with big lots when I can trade comfortably with small lot size and still earn some profits with out blowing my account?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have some update my friends...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ Still with USDJPY and GBPUSD my favorite at this time. Buying them all the way to the moon and back to earth, hahahaha

Here are some trades I make yesterday...

@ Oh yeah, small lot size possible. It looks like funny though that after 7 years in trading I suddenly buckle up and accept the truth that I don't have big capital to sustain my big lots trading addiction That no matter how careful I am my account will blow up sooner or later with big lot's, by accepting the truth that the market is the king, I was able to swallow my pride and finally come to my senses... and here I am nowadays loving small lot size trading, not because am defeated but because it is the smart thing to do. When you stop forcing your way's to the market that is the time new doors of opportunity will come to you. And one quote that really stick to me through the years and finally penetrated to my thick skull is below...thank you Uncle Albert if you are still alive today I will treat you to McDonalds, KFC or just a cup of coffee, hehehe

@ Enjoy your day guys and trade well. Take care.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,110 Times in 267 Posts

@ Oh yeah, small lot size possible. It looks like funny though that after 7 years in trading I suddenly buckle up and accept the truth that I don't have big capital to sustain my big lots trading addiction That no matter how careful I am my account will blow up sooner or later with big lot's, by accepting the truth that the market is the king, I was able to swallow my pride and finally come to my senses... and here I am nowadays loving small lot size trading, not because am defeated but because it is the smart thing to do. When you stop forcing your way's to the market that is the time new doors of opportunity will come to you. And one quote that really stick to me through the years and finally penetrated to my thick skull is below...thank you Uncle Albert if you are still alive today I will treat you to McDonalds, KFC or just a cup of coffee, hehehe
      haha, that is true.

That is why failure is the best way to learn, after failing times after times, we get to see the way and means to being successful. Actually all these while you have got the best of strategy, just that you keep on making losses because of just mere lotsize, now you corrected it and you can make about close to 25 percent not up to a month of trading.

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

2pac (02-13-2018), Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Tigerdr (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2), Vikine (02-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3544.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,396 Times in 787 Posts

Am always the margin call queen, I don't want to forget that. It's something that is bound to happen but am too stupid and too arrogant to let it happen for a long period of time. Now I don't want to blow up an account anymore just for the sake of big lots and big profits. I want to trade with a peace of mind and no fear, no doubt. As for the strategy it's not perfect bro but with the help of small lot size I can manage well.
      Nice one that you see reasons to understand why good management will help our trade. If we can make quality decisions in managing our risk and using proper lot size to trade then we can maintain a good income with forex. If we can minimize risk in forex, we can build a quality system and we can look forward to see we achieve our target in the right time. No doubt we can make it and and we can maintain a perfect trade if we can grow from little.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Tigerdr (02-13-2018), Vikine (02-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2920.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,520 Times in 447 Posts

@ Oh yeah, small lot size possible. It looks like funny though that after 7 years in trading I suddenly buckle up and accept the truth that I don't have big capital to sustain my big lots trading addiction
      This is not Funny! this is reality and we have to accept it that after many years experience if you don't have big capital then you also don't use big lot size. with too much risk taking strategies we can't survive in market longer than some weeks. i agree with with this thing that small lot size can give us handsome profit collectively at the end of day or week if we properly use.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Tigerdr (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,996 Times in 7,983 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Welcome back to our fold captain you are greatly missed! As for your question, why 0.01 lot size on a $191 account...? It's because the account balance is small and I want to prove to myself that we can indeed grow small account using smallest lot size possible. With Farmville account I only allowed myself to trade with 0.01, 0.02 and 0.03 lot size. I intend to run it for 1 year and let see how far it can survive. Besides am not a good and skilled trader, I can't master big lot's trading with small account and I give up long time ago torturing myself with big lot's, so it's better to trade small lot size so that I can avoid blowing up my account month after month.

Why should I torture myself trading with big lots when I can trade comfortably with small lot size and still earn some profits with out blowing my account?

@ Still with USDJPY and GBPUSD my favorite at this time. Buying them all the way to the moon and back to earth, hahahaha

What's that guy at the bottom doing?
      Is he confused or what? lolz

That quote is true. If it doesn't work then you must try to find the cause and change it.

The distortion that kept traders with small capital have is the temptation to make big money quickly.
      I know because I felt this way too and then I tried to manage my risk by using lower lot size.
      I got a wise word from a pro trader and he said....

if your current lot size caused your heart to pump faster or make you afraid of losing then you should definitely lower it until those distractions are completely gone.

10. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

2pac (02-13-2018), Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), balut (02-13-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-14-2018), eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-19-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018), union12 (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk has a brilliant future 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      685.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,721 Times in 508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post

Hi Nikita

Today i spotted a very nice and strong bullish setup on Gbp/Jpy pair .It's a very strong bullish divergence in the upward direction and i am really confident about this setup and execute trade on my real live bonus account and written 4 steps in detail that why i am so confident about it don't forget to check it on my journal
      Attached Images  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

eep saepul minwar (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Tigerdr (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar is a jewel in the rough eep saepul minwar is a jewel in the rough eep saepul minwar is a jewel in the rough eep saepul minwar is a jewel in the rough eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      890.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really like the style of your trade, using small lots and generate consistent profits that is very good and certainly it is worth the example by me, using a small lot if you get a consistent profit little by little the profits will be greater and certainly it is a way of trading very safe i really like that ..

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to eep saepul minwar for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2603.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,649 Times in 2,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Lol now all of your account have their own name Nikita? But I'm glad you still in this business and make profit with that. Finally my problem already solved and it give me extra time to do my online activity again. Btw I'm curious about 1 thing, why you use 0.01 lot size on $191 account? Profit or Loss 100 pips only equal to $1. I know if it's super safe but I think it's too small lol.
      you think it is to small now but go back to the beginning of the thread, there you can read about when she did that .. and mc came over and over. 100 pips is not much though, the market has been moving in slow motion but the price has already moved 150 pips since yesterday in the EU.

I don't care much about the spread, I never have any problems with the spread,
      sure .. but if you had 2 pips less spread your profits could be up by 20% or even more.. because you use 10 pip tp. but you don't care about that right? then again that new small account got -30% the first week and then +30% the next, it's almost like gambling. ever consider going to Las Vegas?

the trick here really is to use the small positions, yes. small enough for the account to survive until the next bonus comes. you'd be hard pressed to see a non-bonus account surviving this though. because when bonus comes then there is "equity" and the profit that was created can be taken out, something that wouldn't happen otherwise.

and then there is the SL .. oh the SL. hey when will we see the SL? remember me complaining about the SL? hahaha

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

You will find ideas and ideas about trading and sometimes other things such as me talking about my breakfast. Remember always eat two breakfast, double sugar = double power!

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2018), MartyFish (02-14-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,703 Times in 1,508 Posts

hahaha, sis you dont want to forget being the margin call queen, its actually good, because this will always keep you in the loop, so as to avoid another margin call, may be i will also have to copy you, and try very hard for my trading account to withstand at least four months, lets see if i can do it, because its like margin calls is in my blood

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

19. Forex Game
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac has a spectacular aura about 2pac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good to keep reminding your self of what you have done wrong in the past, because that will only help you build up on how you trade and you will hardly get back to the mistakes you were doing, but when you easily forgot the mistakes you have been making in the past and then think you are good, you will repeat it. I like what you are doing here.

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to 2pac for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-13-2018), Neriah (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Tigerdr (02-13-2018), Unregistered (1), Vikine (02-13-2018), zeeshaa (02-14-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 443 of 601 FirstFirst ... 438 441 442 443 444 445 448 ... LastLast