• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 442 of 658 FirstFirst ... 437 440 441 442 443 444 447 ... LastLast
    Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 6580

Thread: NikitaBelle‎'s - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,002 Times in 1,243 Posts

Using a small lot is your best friend in the forex market, once you are trading and there is a move in the forex market, you may be tempted to increase your lot size so that you can quickly make more from the present volatility, the mindset is usually that price cannot slow down, but once price attempts to make a retracement, you will automatically start sweating even when the air conditioning system in your house or office is working at maximum capacity, it is never safe to trade with a bigger lot, the consequences is just too much for the perceived gains that you expecting.

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-12-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. ForexCopy
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,572 Times in 484 Posts

Small Lot size is always blessing for us in this business because it can't hurt us if market move in other direction due to any reason. i always feel safe when use this way but i agree that on this way we need lot of patience. without proper patience we can reach our destination. we also need to control our emotions.
      but i also use other ways of trading like trade blindly in which i use big lot size and open positions without setting any TP or SL. i like this second method of trading very much, does't matter that it is too risky.

Thanks  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-12-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yeah, I've come a long long way...indeed. From a big lot's lovers...now I am a certified small lot lover. Is that a good or bad thing?

There is no recovery of loss, just that what you see in previous is the floating negative, when the market sided with me all the floating loss is already at my discretion to close or not to close.

Good money management and basic common sense is all we need to survive much longer in forex world. What I mean with basic common sense is that if we have small capital we should deal with it properly, small capital is meant to be traded with smallest lot size possible to avoid getting MC too soon. If you trade small capital with big lot size then always be prepared for the negative outcome that may arises later on.

Yeah, that is the beauty of small lot size. The only bad side with small lot size is the small profits you can get from it.

Increasing lot size when the right opportunity comes in your chart is not bad, the only problem is that majority of us don't have that specific skill yet...the skill to spot perfect opportunity is not always easy. Majority of us sucks with it and always blind sided with false signal, fake moves and so on.

Big lot size is only good if we know what we are doing and we know when to stop...

Protecting account and earning good profits is everyone's dream and to do it in consistent basis is even hard to sustain. But some can do it and others will wonder how they do it, yet they are not willing to do what is the right thing.

The first thing to do is enjoy the process of trading, forget the profits parts if you are still a newbie. If your mind is focus much on big profits and yet your capital is small, you will only encounter failures again and again.

Using high risk has it's own strict requirements and protocol but only few can master.

Thanks Super Mod. Huge draw down seems to be my specialty nowadays And no matter how I try I can't get away with it, so to minimize the risk using smallest lot size is my best choice. As for the strategy, I already reveal it here many pages back. There is no magic in my strategy, in fact my system is very dangerous because I don't used stop loss, but as what I have said, small lot size saves my day many times as I can remember. In short, my strength is small lot size.

I wont recommend demo practice for 1 year, but I would like to recommend live cent account practice for 1 year, it's 100x much better than demo account. It's the mental, emotional and psychological aspect of trading that is hard to crack for every trader and you wont learn it in a demo account.

After 3 or 5 months of demo practice, the next step for newbie should be live cent accounts for 1 year. It's the best I can recommend.

For skilled and successful trader, big lot or small lot trading does not make any difference because they already had the edge and they know what they are doing.
      Unfortunately am not a successful trader yet and I no longer want to be one. I give up that dream long time ago. What I have now is the desire and passion to enjoy the trading process that I ignored before because am blinded by big lot size trading. When I no longer think of big profits and just enjoy the trading process and getting to know the market up close and personal, that is when I feel most free, no pressure and no fear. And I shall remain this way for a long long time.

Thanks for all your input friends. You make my journal worth updating day by day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have some update friends...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ I got USDJPY and GBPUSD h4 chart up there, my instinct told me to buy them both, lol. Crazy instinct! So to make things simple I obey, that's it, if there is problem later with my trading decisions, I will deal with it the best possible way.

>>>Anyways, I withdrawn $110 from Batman Account, screenshot below.

>>> Here let me show you some of the trades I made with Batman Account...

@ Am using small lot size as well. Just $0.10 cent per trade. If I want to buy to sell a pair, I will just open trade according to what my instinct told me. So if my mind told me to buy with GBPUSD then I buy, no doubts and no second guessing.

If you want to make your account survive much longer, use small lot size. If you want to blow up your small account too soon then use big lots. You only have two choices, choose what's best for you.

That's all for today guys. Take care of yourselves and have a happy Monday. Please trade safely.
      Mostly u will choose pair for trading is GU UJ and EU for scalping and try to makes some profit mostly EU and GU will have some connection it will moves same side and we will have idea this time to buy this or sell it, now Monthly GU candle will show bearish and i think it will touch 1.3550 in this week.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,125 Times in 8,480 Posts

Yeah, I've come a long long way...indeed. From a big lot's lovers...now I am a certified small lot lover. Is that a good or bad thing?

There is no recovery of loss, just that what you see in previous is the floating negative, when the market sided with me all the floating loss is already at my discretion to close or not to close.

Good money management and basic common sense is all we need to survive much longer in forex world. What I mean with basic common sense is that if we have small capital we should deal with it properly, small capital is meant to be traded with smallest lot size possible to avoid getting MC too soon. If you trade small capital with big lot size then always be prepared for the negative outcome that may arises later on.

Yeah, that is the beauty of small lot size. The only bad side with small lot size is the small profits you can get from it.

Increasing lot size when the right opportunity comes in your chart is not bad, the only problem is that majority of us don't have that specific skill yet...the skill to spot perfect opportunity is not always easy. Majority of us sucks with it and always blind sided with false signal, fake moves and so on.

Big lot size is only good if we know what we are doing and we know when to stop...

Protecting account and earning good profits is everyone's dream and to do it in consistent basis is even hard to sustain. But some can do it and others will wonder how they do it, yet they are not willing to do what is the right thing.

The first thing to do is enjoy the process of trading, forget the profits parts if you are still a newbie. If your mind is focus much on big profits and yet your capital is small, you will only encounter failures again and again.

Using high risk has it's own strict requirements and protocol but only few can master.

Thanks Super Mod. Huge draw down seems to be my specialty nowadays And no matter how I try I can't get away with it, so to minimize the risk using smallest lot size is my best choice. As for the strategy, I already reveal it here many pages back. There is no magic in my strategy, in fact my system is very dangerous because I don't used stop loss, but as what I have said, small lot size saves my day many times as I can remember. In short, my strength is small lot size.

I wont recommend demo practice for 1 year, but I would like to recommend live cent account practice for 1 year, it's 100x much better than demo account. It's the mental, emotional and psychological aspect of trading that is hard to crack for every trader and you wont learn it in a demo account.

After 3 or 5 months of demo practice, the next step for newbie should be live cent accounts for 1 year. It's the best I can recommend.

For skilled and successful trader, big lot or small lot trading does not make any difference because they already had the edge and they know what they are doing.
      Unfortunately am not a successful trader yet and I no longer want to be one. I give up that dream long time ago. What I have now is the desire and passion to enjoy the trading process that I ignored before because am blinded by big lot size trading. When I no longer think of big profits and just enjoy the trading process and getting to know the market up close and personal, that is when I feel most free, no pressure and no fear. And I shall remain this way for a long long time.

Thanks for all your input friends. You make my journal worth updating day by day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have some update friends...

~Farmville~ Real Account with R$bates: $151.18~ Started February 01, 2018~

@ I got USDJPY and GBPUSD h4 chart up there, my instinct told me to buy them both, lol. Crazy instinct! So to make things simple I obey, that's it, if there is problem later with my trading decisions, I will deal with it the best possible way.

@ Am using small lot size as well. Just $0.10 cent per trade. If I want to buy to sell a pair, I will just open trade according to what my instinct told me. So if my mind told me to buy with GBPUSD then I buy, no doubts and no second guessing.

If you want to make your account survive much longer, use small lot size. If you want to blow up your small account too soon then use big lots. You only have two choices, choose what's best for you.

That's all for today guys. Take care of yourselves and have a happy Monday. Please trade safely.
      As many of the members can see from NikitaBelle, she said one of her secret is the small lot size and this is very important.
      All you get bonus from this forum but then most will just MC their account just as fast. I really hope members in this forum can apply strict money management so they won't blow the account. Let's try to imagine having a $2,000 in our bonus account and then able to withdraw $200 a month from it (or ever more), wouldn't it be great?

Thanks  

9. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-19-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-14-2018), FlyingShark (02-12-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), PongsakornFX (02-19-2018), UberTrade (02-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,340 Times in 2,211 Posts

Congrats Sister NikitaBeaal for your green pips and withdrawal 110$ from batman account and Nice to see your Farmville account just eight trading day you win 26.80%. Your hard work, experience and good skills bring your success in Forex market. Best of luck sister. Thank you.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,045 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Hi Nikita, I wanna share with you my new Eur/Aud journey that i started today on a live bonus account. For complete details like Lot Size TP Level kindly review my today journal post all you can earn nice profits from it
      Nice, I have not traded EURAUD yet in my entire 7 years existence in forex market, that goes to show am still a newbie, hahaha I will check out EURAUD later bro. Goodluck with your EURAUD trades. Hope you earn lots of profits from it.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Experience is one word we can learn from sis Niki because with the best experience you can handle pressure in your trade and know how to minimize risk. What I have understand all this while is that we should learn to start small and build our way to the top. Nothing is bad using small lot size to trade because it can build us in the right way to handle risk and look forward to increase our lot size at the best point in time.
      You got it right bro, bet small because we don't know when is the perfect set up occurs and if it appears we no more have money to trade because we wasted it all with just one trade.
      Quote Originally Posted by Street View Post
      No I won't use bigger lot size, because I have been able to see a pro trader like you doing great with little lots. You make withdrawal all times. That is a good thing. How many days does it take to get you withdrawal processed in average. Funny how your one dollar profits sums up to be hundreds of dollars at the end of the day.
      Use bigger lot size only at the right time, your best defense in this brutal and unforgiving forex market is to bet small when you are uncertain and bet a bit higher when you are certain.
      Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
      I have been offline for a while now. Things has really got more much better for you. I can see that you now have three trading accounts and from what I can see here, you are doing good with all of them, it is a good sign actually. I like your advice about using the little risk as we are trading because that has been able to save me from losses and many new traders should embrace that.
      Yes, I got 2 bonus accounts and 1 real account now, 3 total accounts. I decided to trade with small lot size in my real account because it has the smallest account balance and also I want to show to others here that you can have alternative if you are tired with big lots trading and keep blowing up your account, you don't have to quit. Just embrace trading with small lot size and it will open new window of opportunities for you. Just like me.
      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      What makes you think that you are un-succesful trader! You have limit your losses and investing with small lots. The only mistake I see is that you are making too many entries and this can cost your account/s. Also you are paying too many spreads. This is the reason you may fear and fail. Limit your positions they look too greedy.
      I don't care much about the spread, I never have any problems with the spread, and when I trade I never pay attention to it, I don't see it a problem to my trading anyway, what matters most to me is I know what am doing and as for the issue of quantity of trades, they come with the strategy am using, it does not look greedy at my end, it's just the way I want it to be and am sorry if it does look greedy to you, in my end it's just perfect for me. I would not change a thing my dear.
      Quote Originally Posted by redchili View Post
      Once again you showed your expertise. You are right, Using small lot size is your biggest strength. Everyone talks about small lot size but you use it and proved that the effectiveness of safe trading strategy. It gives you more survive time and save your valuable capital. I think, in this forum you are our inspiration. We always get scope to learn from you. Newbies should follow your trading strategy.
      Thanks bro you see the reason behind why am doing all this. This is for newbies and struggling trader like me: The only way to avoid margin call too soon is to bet small, take it slow, don't rush and plan your trade well. Leave using big lot to the expert, they are better equip with the mechanics how to trade big lot, if you don't have their skill and experience and their technique yet, you better bet small for your own good.
      Quote Originally Posted by sali View Post
      Small lot size is another strength of forex trading. It helps us to make secure our capital and gives more survive time in the market. So limit your entry and use small lot size and save your capital.
      Using many entries with small lot size is not bad, it's using many entries with big lot is the most risky and dangerous specially with out stop loss and you don't have solid plan in case things go wrong.
      Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      but the problem with most of us we want to make the same mistakes because we do not or we hate to learn from others!
      Learning from others is just a waste of time if you wont even apply to your own trading. Because the trader you are learning from has different trading mindset, maturity and trading psychology so it will be a bit difficult to follow his/her footsteps instantly. Just keep following that trader, sooner or later you will get his/her mindset in slow and proper manner and you will be able to understand the way they trade.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      learning from others traders is different from depending on others, when we are learning from a good professional, it means we are learning their ways of trading and probably how they trades market and some others tricks attach to forex market,
      I have not seen a professional trader trade yet in my entire trading career. What they do is just mostly preaching and so on...All I wanted is to see a professional trader, trade everyday, trade a live account that I can follow and show screenshot of their trades daily if possible. But no one will do that, so we are here trying to help each other the best we can.
      Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      There are many trading tools set in place for us to learn, and the demo account is one of them, we will learn the market through the demo without having much effect on our energies and fortunes. For instant, the traders that has unlimited demo account will have the resources to train with for as long as the trader want to.
      If you have some idle funds lying around then don't hesitate to open a live cent account, its' much better than a demo account. Even a $10, $20 or $30 will do. Live market scenario is much better than demo, live will show you how the market works in terms with your emotions and psychology.
      Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      I have also decided to gain consistency and this idea of changing strategy on daily bases is also something I wish to stop, forex trading only answers to these that have consistent discipline in the market.
      Consistent discipline is valuable, most precious. I consider it as an armor of a soldier during wars. Because if you trade the forex market you have lots' of enemies surrounding you, even deep inside you the worst enemy awaits you and that is greed and lots of bad trading habits you nurture inside. What will you do when enemy is attacking you from all directions?
      Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Using a small lot is your best friend in the forex market, once you are trading and there is a move in the forex market, you may be tempted to increase your lot size so that you can quickly make more from the present volatility, the mindset is usually that price cannot slow down, but once price attempts to make a retracement, you will automatically start sweating even when the air conditioning system in your house or office is working at maximum capacity, it is never safe to trade with a bigger lot, the consequences is just too much for the perceived gains that you expecting.
      Nice example my friend, I can very well relate with the sweating part, I have experienced and done that in my early days in trading so many times, the reason of my too many to remember blown up accounts because of big lots addiction.
      Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      . but i also use other ways of trading like trade blindly in which i use big lot size and open positions without setting any TP or SL. i like this second method of trading very much, does't matter that it is too risky.
      Wow, you are brave bro! That means you got a nerve of steel, eh? Then by all means can you show us how to use big lot size and earn profits from it over and over again? Trade with a bonus or your own live account and show us how you do it, will be fun! for sure
      Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Mostly u will choose pair for trading is GU UJ and EU for scalping and try to makes some profit mostly EU and GU will have some connection it will moves same side and we will have idea this time to buy this or sell it, now Monthly GU candle will show bearish and i think it will touch 1.3550 in this week.
      I really hope you are right dear that GU will hit 1.3550 soon, that would be fun buying it that price level.
      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      As many of the members can see from NikitaBelle, she said one of her secret is the small lot size and this is very important. All you get bonus from this forum but then most will just MC their account just as fast. I really hope members in this forum can apply strict money management so they won't blow the account. Let's try to imagine having a $2,000 in our bonus account and then able to withdraw $200 a month from it (or ever more), wouldn't it be great?
      Great of course Super Mod! You really can read me like a book, hahaha So that is the final destination, isn't it? Or there is something more...

@ Thanks for your input friends, as always it's nice having conversations with you even with this limited way. Trade well and take care all.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

nikhil_rrane (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-13-2018), union12 (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,850 Times in 681 Posts

you are the unique trader ( Call yourself as Margin call queen ) but you have great strategy to gain good income from the bonus account. Slow and steady trading is really helping you, let us also teach some lessons to avoid margin call frequency. Most of the time i try to do that but lose my patience and ultimately margin call triggers.
      we must have to learn from nikibi, the basic concepts which she follow while trading and make consistant profits and most important she withdraws it from time to time.

Thanks  

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lol now all of your account have their own name Nikita? But I'm glad you still in this business and make profit with that. Finally my problem already solved and it give me extra time to do my online activity again. Btw I'm curious about 1 thing, why you use 0.01 lot size on $191 account? Profit or Loss 100 pips only equal to $1. I know if it's super safe but I think it's too small lol.

Thanks  

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,633 Times in 758 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      Lol now all of your account have their own name Nikita? But I'm glad you still in this business and make profit with that. Finally my problem already solved and it give me extra time to do my online activity again. Btw I'm curious about 1 thing, why you use 0.01 lot size on $191 account? Profit or Loss 100 pips only equal to $1. I know if it's super safe but I think it's too small lol.
      I think that the reason for using such a small lot size is because she wants the account to survive and mind you forex trading is all about having consistency and also most importantly the forex market is always there for us it's our own ability to decide if we wish to stay long on the market or not.

Thanks  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ehizmac For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (02-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,789 Times in 3,197 Posts

Learning from others is just a waste of time if you wont even apply to your own trading. Because the trader you are learning from has different trading mindset, maturity and trading psychology so it will be a bit difficult to follow his/her footsteps instantly. Just keep following that trader, sooner or later you will get his/her mindset in slow and proper manner and you will be able to understand the way they trade.
      The aspect I am saying we should learn from others is not trying to trade like them but there are so many mistakes which we make for example when someone trades with higher lots on a smaller trading account, if I have this knowledge that it could lead to blowing out my trading account when I started as a newbie then I would not have tried it and I would not have blown so many trading accounts away!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Oghale (02-13-2018), Sixteen (02-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 442 of 658 FirstFirst ... 437 440 441 442 443 444 447 ... LastLast