• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 452 455 456 457
    Results 4,561 to 4,566 of 4566

Thread: Trading Journal of the Margin Call Queen

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine is a splendid one to behold Vikine is a splendid one to behold Vikine is a splendid one to behold Vikine is a splendid one to behold Vikine is a splendid one to behold Vikine is a splendid one to behold Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      316.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Now, I really think that I have to learn about your trading strategy, like, how were you able to know that the price will go up on a so strong Bearish UJ and it is going up and on my chart I have the bollinger band, I think it is going up to test the bollinger band middle band before it continue to go down again.

2. Forex Game
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Vikine for this useful post.

Junior1994 (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9 has much to be proud of forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3481.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Even though I have many years spent on trading the market, I will always appreciate your level of confidence without any bias of trading opinions. I like the way you responded to other traders posts. Keep the maturity up.
      yes, the moderator is very matured when it comes to answering questions and addressing other forum members irrespective of their trading experience. this is the reason most traders and forum members will always visit her trading journal. it is one thing to have a good knowledge about a business, it is yet another thing to have good etiquette.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,484 Times in 711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikine View Post
      Now, I really think that I have to learn about your trading strategy, like, how were you able to know that the price will go up on a so strong Bearish UJ and it is going up and on my chart I have the bollinger band, I think it is going up to test the bollinger band middle band before it continue to go down again.
      There are forex traders that always think outside the box and Nikitabelle is one of them, I remember when she decided to buy usd jpy and there were different views and arguments that it is highly bearish, from the time she entered that trade up till the end of the week, we can see that this pair has continued to climbed and hence we can understand she knows what to expect from this market, I admire her style because when everyone is still struggling with the thoughts of pulling the trigger, she will be way beyond all of us, maybe when we have decided to enter is when she will be thinking of exiting, that is confidence I must confess.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali is just really nice sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Am still with lot's of floating minus. It's okay, I will wait for the right time to close them all, later. Am expecting USDJPY to form a double bottom way back then, but it's rising now, let see if it will fall again this week. Am okay if it rises and am also okay if it falls again.

@ That's all for today guys. Trade well and take care of yourselves. Have a great day!

Wow! A lot of green pips sis. I follow your trading style. I paid cost several time for my aggressive trading style. But now try to learn something from your trading. This week i able to manage small amount of profit and I have requested for withdrawal.

I would like thanks to you for sharing your experience with us and giving us valuable advice. Best of luck.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Junior1994 will become famous soon enough Junior1994's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      We need rest as forex traders the market is very addictive, if a newbie is not careful, he can just be awake 24/5 because he wants to trade we just need to take what belongs to us and leave, the ocean never runs dry so also is the forex market, if you want to finish all the pips in the business, I guess you have just embark on a journey where there is no need to the destination or something, we should are doing this business need to rest, your system tells you when to enter and leave the market for each time.
      I have been learning the long term trading, because I know that is the best way and means of trading and being successful in the business. I want to be a successful trader that can trade profitably in the market so, I am not in a hurry to keep on trading everyday, because I use the daily time frame in my trade and I am getting to learn and master the candle stick pattern.

10. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,467 Times in 743 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sali View Post
      Wow! A lot of green pips sis. I follow your trading style. I paid cost several time for my aggressive trading style. But now try to learn something from your trading. This week i able to manage small amount of profit and I have requested for withdrawal.

I would like thanks to you for sharing your experience with us and giving us valuable advice. Best of luck.

well i can see that sis nikita also has an eye on the usd/jpy, i actually have been following the pair for a while now, but i dont have the mind to enter the buy position because the overall chart still looks like selling, but i think its getting clearer now that usd is gaining some momentum over jpy, and it has also moves some few pips in your favor sis, i wish you good luck o the trade

Reply to Thread
    Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 452 455 456 457